Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Out of habit from my previous phones, when the alarm goes off in the morning, I always hit the volume rocker to snooze. My Palm Pre Plus actually silences, seem like an hour. Anyone know of a patch to have the volume rocker act like hitting the snooze button instead?
    +1
    This is a great idea and totally agree. I hit that rocker all the time then wake up an hour later by accident. Hard to break old habits when you're half asleep.

But wait.. why should we even have to break that habit? Think about it for a sec.. this is the entire point of having a snooze button - It's something you can activate entirely by feel - without even having to open your eyes. This makes perfect sense.

If you're up and ready to turn off the alarm for good - then you're awake enough to do it from the screen. Otherwise, let me snooze from the rocker button.

Subscribing to this thread in case someone makes it happen

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    This is a GREAT Idea! In fact, I'd settle for being able to have the Dismiss/Snooze buttons actionable from the screen lock screen. It sucksto have to hit the vol rocker to silence the alarm, then unlock your phone to hit Snooze or Dismiss
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    bump, how easy is this to implement?
    Several months ago, I started a thread asking for a patch to be able to use the power button as a snooze button, but it didn't go anywhere. If someone could come up with something using the volume button(s) instead, that would be awesome!
    +1
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Can this not be done?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    +1 from here also -- do we know if there's any type of 'WebOS 2.0 wishlist' out there? It might be handy for either Palm or HB Devs.
    If you have a Sprint Pre, the center button activates snooze (most of the time). I have my Pre on the touchstone when I go to bed. When alarm goes off, I hit the center button to wake the Pre then hit it again to snooze alarm. 10 min later, alarm goes off again. Pre minus does have some advantages.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I thought I read somewhere on here that the volume down rocker snoozes?
    Fantastic idea for a patch... I'd make great use of this!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere on here that the volume down rocker snoozes?
    It does not.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    +1

right now the volume rockers snooze for some unspecified amount of time... sometimes like 20 minutes sometimes like an hour... can't figure it out.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    +1