Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i am sure that some battery loss is attributed to the screen going on and off when listening to music. especially with kernels. i'm using uberkernel screenstate 250-720 and i'm sure the jump from 250-720 every 4 minutes and 55 seconds is causing some battery loss. or is it? either way, if i want to know what song is playing, i could turn the screen on myself. so a patch that made the light sta of when the song switched would be great.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    ?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i caaaaaan't be the only person who wants this
    First of all, relax mate

Dunno where you are from, but this forum is meeting point for a lot of international users, that checks the forum at different time zones so wait at least 24 hours before going nuts

Second, I'm on a GSM Pre and my phone never turns the screen on when changing song
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    first of all, duh! i just wanted to keep the post on the front page for a little longer (not get bumped down by other post replies.)

second, really? your screen doesn't come on for a few seconds and turn back off after displaying the song name?

anyone else?
    I like that idea..funny, just the other day I was listening to Pandora while the phone was charging and noticed that the phone does light up and stays there when a song changes, if a patch can be made...im certainly up for giving it an install
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i concur mr kristoffer10
    This happens on the Touchpad after the 3.0.4 update and I hate it, never used to do this.. I'd love to have a patch made for this. Screen turns on with native player during each song change.