1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is even possible, but...would there be a way to combine a compass function with google maps? Basically I'd like a compass to pop up telling me what direction I'm facing...because I'm terrible at knowing it myself, especially when google maps tells me to head a certain direction on street instead of right or left. If anyone has any input or knows of something that already does this for a Pixi (not plus) I'd appreciate it!
    the is no magnetometer or compass built into the phone, so it can not immediately tell you your direction. That said, start moving in one direction and it will track you and then you will know what direction you are going or facing....
    since the sprint nav program can determine which direction you are going based on movement, could you use the same feature to tell google maps which way to rotate the map. Trapster shows your direction but doesn't rotate the map. +1 I'd love this patch if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    the is no magnetometer or compass built into the phone, so it can not immediately tell you your direction. That said, start moving in one direction and it will track you and then you will know what direction you are going or facing....
    ... and then the magic that turns that into the patch needed to get Google Maps functioning the same as it does on the iPhone is.... which direction??