Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #82  
    Web background is set by web site i do believe.

3.    #83  
    "Dictionary background". is this a default palm app ?

Yes it is... so web bg can't be altered then. ok! The messaging patch working sweet. lol
    good lookin out warlord.
    Hey,warlord. How is that other patch coming along?
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Yes it is... so web bg can't be altered then. ok! The messaging patch working sweet. lol
    good lookin out warlord.
    What do you mean by "Web background"? Do you mean the screen that shows when you first launch the Browser?
    If when you say the browser background, you mean the background of the screen that shows when you first launch the browser (that has your bookmarks), then there are I believe 2 patches available on Preware that change this. I use 2sslow's Multi Scrim patch to change that browser bookmark screen as well as 10 other app backgrounds. I think mracer also made a patch that changes just that browser background...
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    If when you say the browser background, you mean the background of the screen that shows when you first launch the browser (that has your bookmarks), then there are I believe 2 patches available on Preware that change this. I use 2sslow's Multi Scrim patch to change that browser bookmark screen as well as 10 other app backgrounds. I think mracer also made a patch that changes just that browser background...
    I'm actually working on a Browser mod patch. I'll post screenshots later on.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Ok,will be looking out for that. The web bg is the color that is behind the bookmarks,and also I'm lookin for a patch that change the bg of the Help and Dictionary application.
    Ok,will be looking out for that. The web bg is the color that is behind the bookmarks,and also I'm lookin for a patch that change the bg of the Help and Dictionary application.
    Oh, the color of the bookmark list? I'll keep my eye out for that. I've been exploring every inch of com.palm.app.browser today lol. I'm making the browser fit into my theme... It's a patch though and it looks great so far

I'll post screenshots in a min.
    Here is what I have so far... It makes the Browser look transparent. It also makes the Browser look more integrated into WebOS...

It's still kinda rough, but I'm working on it
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Lookin pretty good. Send the link when you are finished with it.
    Lookin pretty good. Send the link when you are finished with it.
    I can change the screen saver to something else right?
    I can change the screen saver to something else right?
    Maybe in a future update... Right now, each "theme" needs to be custom made. The good news is that it should relatively easy to do if you know what you're doing.

It still needs some work, but I might have it ready tonight.
    ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Absolutely!

You might consider a version w/ white font for those who want a black background, I can do it for you if you want.

Also I have the scrims dropbox if anyone is interested,
    I apologize if youve requested the link and i havnt got back to you yet, been really busy lately. If anyone who has the link to my dropbox can share this as well, so please step forward if you are already linked please.
    2sslow and warlord9159,
    I've tried a few different configurations with your patches for back grounds. It seems like I can only ever get 2sslow's patch to show the images I have selected. warlord9195's always come up as just black...even though I have added backup-scrim to the scrims folder. Please tell me what I'm missing.
    Also, is there a way to keep the black font in the messaging? I have a back ground an bubbles that I created which I would like to use with black.

Thanks, guys. Your stuff is great!
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by brianjhammer View Post
    2sslow and warlord9159,
    I've tried a few different configurations with your patches for back grounds. It seems like I can only ever get 2sslow's patch to show the images I have selected. warlord9195's always come up as just black...even though I have added backup-scrim to the scrims folder. Please tell me what I'm missing.
    Also, is there a way to keep the black font in the messaging? I have a back ground an bubbles that I created which I would like to use with black.

Thanks, guys. Your stuff is great!
    Is your file a ".png" image?
    Also, what patch are you trying to install.

18.    #98  
    Edit
    combined all patches in to one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345