1.    #1  
    Device Menu Megamix users have been out-of-luck, in regards to my device menu temperature patches. No longer

This patch will add the device temperature value in the same row as the "Phone" submenu toggle.

And like my recent device menu temperature patch updates, if you have UberKernel and the current version of SysToolsMgr install, this will display the true CPU temperature. Otherwise, it'll fall back and display the relatively accurate battery temperature.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Awesome !!!

I was just abt to post in ur original thread....about no love for megamix folks :P

Thanks Jason.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    stil no 3G in device menu megamix! Is it possible or not? Plz reply so I stop asking for it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    stil no 3G in device menu megamix! Is it possible or not? Plz reply so I stop asking for it.
    I know it's possible for GSM users, but not sure for CDMA users
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I know it's possible for GSM users, but not sure for CDMA users
    im a GSM user, it would be helpful if switching between 2G and 3G added to device menu megamix. i think GSM users agree if im not wronge
  6. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Thanks Jason but can you make one for us metrically challenged in F ?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Hmm...seems to be that it's not updating unless I open CPU Scaler Ultimate and hit "stats" on that...what's the normal update interval for this?

*Oh, and before hitting "stats" on CPU Scaler Ultimate, the readout on the device menu is actually -40c. I can sit there endlessly and it'll never update unless I hit the "stats" button on CPU Scaler.
    Last edited by ChilinMichael; 05/09/2010 at 07:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Thanks Jason but can you make one for us metrically challenged in F ?
    There's one already:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...u-megamix.html
    Great!! Can't wait to see it in Preware!
    +1 Any time line on when we can expect it in Preware? Thanks for your hard work!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchris222 View Post
    +1 Any time line on when we can expect it in Preware? Thanks for your hard work!
    I dont think Jason can answer this.
    You might need to ask dbsooner or webos-internals team about it.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    wow....it's been more than 15 days. It's not in Preware yet.
    Not understanding why...I have barely any patches at all...3rd gen UberKernel and now Govnah. Installing this still sits at -40C.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Not understanding why...I have barely any patches at all...3rd gen UberKernel and now Govnah. Installing this still sits at -40C.
    I just noticed the same thing this morning.
    Yup, just about the only patches I have going are to hide some native Sprint Apps. There's not much to interfere, and I even cleaned up my Pre real good the other day, making sure all services that are not necessary are removed, etc. I thought at one point maybe CPU Scaler was the interfering application, but that's gone and I'm using Govnah now. I'm curious as to why this is happening...The thing I had noticed was that if I "updated stats" in CPU Scaler, the device menu temp would reflect that updated stat temp. For some reason, it seems like it's not getting updates as to the temp.
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any idea why this is taking so long to make it to Preware? I'm also waiting on the updated Temperature Warnings patch to make it into the Preware feeds. It's been a month now...
    This is great, I OC and use tethering a lot this is vital to my pre.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Had this installed, but it got very annoying when on the touchstone. got an alert every few seconds