1.    #1  
    I'm in need of a patch that will automatically pause music after a user set amount of time.

I listen to music when I try to sleep but I wish that the music would turn off automatically (I'll be using while plugged into Touchstone at my bedside) after however many minute or hours I set. I set my music to shuffle and it will play all night if I let it.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
    If you don't mind listening to streaming music, RadioTime has this functionality.
    ÜberRadio does the same, and you can also try to add any other link also to any mp3.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  4.    #4  
    I appreciate the replies, but I would really love to be able to auto pause the music app.
    you could do this with any music app if you download the mode switcher app. Just make a mode for your bedtime that turns itself off after a certain time and kills the music app. Search the forums for mode switcher if you don't know what I am talking about. It may not be exactly what you want, but it should work.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    or, just wait a 'little bit', Dan just announced he is going to be making some updates to his Music remix app and sleep timer is one of them.
    there is an app called battery saver that automatically puts it in airplane mode which will shut of pandora. That's what I do.

there is also an app that will let you schedule a reboot, which would shut off a local player...
    +1 I'd like to have a patch or app that does this as well.
    The above are great work-arounds I never considered....Thanks!!