Page 94 of 207 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    You mean like this, on page 87:

http://forums.precentral.net/2803123-post1726.html

Your's is the first set of icons I posted about on 21 Dec after posting the icon picker version. I got you covered

Many thanks.
    I meant to (or did I actually) hit the "Thanks" button on that post frantid but I've been in the middle of moving since November and if I forgot to do so, am doing so now. Best,
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Seems I may have been mistaken about where the icons came from. I had thought that they were part of the original expanded pack of icons that were posted with UberCalendar. Mine are just some lesser quality icons I have made and added to the additional ones I have found. So thank you to the better icon makers for helping and making the basic WebOS calendar, a more useful program.

Quote Originally Posted by qwiklight View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on it but at least 100 of these icons I created and posted here on August 3 (see page 33 of this thread) as a 'thank you' for all of the support I'd received since getting my VZW Palm Pre Plus in May, now it seems that Tim has supplemented my original icons and renamed the comprehensive file (more is good) but it'd be nice if the original poster of the icons could get a little thanks along with all the thanks he's received lately.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    @TimBoch - did you get a chance to try 36-9? try choosing an icon first, then pasting in the flight info. For some reason pastes do not fire a property change on the note.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Hello frantid,
    I did uninstall the Preware version and installed 36-9 today. So far so good. Though, I think I have said that before
    I haven't tried having FlightView set up a calendar event, yet. In fact, that was the only time I tried doing that before and I noticed that everything reset after doing it. I can see what happens if you would like by importing an event.

Thanks again for the help. I really do like all the new features.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    How does it actually import it? If I can understand how it does it, I might be able to compensate for it.

thanks.
    How does it actually import it? If I can understand how it does it, I might be able to compensate for it.

thanks.
    I've used FlightView in the past and it created a new calendar called FlightView and then it would create an event for the monitored flights in that calendar. It is a standalone calendar that doesn't get synched to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by hboisvert View Post
    I've used FlightView in the past and it created a new calendar called FlightView and then it would create an event for the monitored flights in that calendar. It is a standalone calendar that doesn't get synched to anything.
    Thanks, hopefully there's not an error in their code then. That or they are using the same variables, but I don't think it's likely.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Hi,

Will this patch also run on a Pre2?
    Tried to search the forum and wiki first, but can't find the answer.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by dendave View Post
    Hi,

Will this patch also run on a Pre2?
    Tried to search the forum and wiki first, but can't find the answer.

Thanks!
    Hi. Yes, but not currently available. This thread is really long, but if you read a few responses starting at this post (plus #'s 1794 & 1797) you will see why no 2.x.x version yet.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2815961

hopefully, soon.

Using Pre on 1.4.5, this patch won't install (log error, while the multilingual localization does install). Do I have some hope to solve this or might as well forget about it? Ta
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    @crownin73 - can you post the error. Are you using the Preware version or 36-9? You need to remove other calendar related patches, not the localization one.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Using Pre on 1.4.5, this patch won't install (log error, while the multilingual localization does install). Do I have some hope to solve this or might as well forget about it? Ta
    Fix Ubercalendar

First, you need to get everything back to a good place.
    - open preware
    - pull down the menu & select Saved Package List
    - tap update - this will save a list of installed packages
    - swipe back to main screen
    - type "patch recovery" without quotes then press enter
    - tap on Emergency Patch Recovery then tap install - this will remove all installed patches
    - when EPR completes, restart your phone
    - on your computer, download webOS Repair Utility at http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-coding/236486-webos-repair-utility-v2-1-a.html and make sure to click on the Java 1.6 link to verify you have the latest Java
    - make sure you have the correct Doctor file for your phone in the same directory as Repair Utility and named webosdoctor.jar. If you don't have it, go to http://en.webos-internals.org/wiki/Webos_Doctor_Versions and download it
    - restart your PC - this seems to ensure better results for Repair Utility
    - connect the phone to the computer with USB cable and select Charge Only on the phone
    - run Repair Utility
    - I'm not at computer so can't give you step by step here, but pull down the menus & you'll see the one to run the check. Do so and let it overwrite or replace any files it needs to
    - the phone should restart when done
    - when completed, exit Repair Utility and perform a Safely Remove Hardware to remove the phone then unplug the phone
    - on the phone, open the calendar to make sure everything looks normal again
    - open preware & install ‹berCalendar and all other mega patches (sconix's advanced & system patches, email magamix, etc). We install those first to avoid conflicts during installation of other patches
    - in preware, pull down menu & go to Saved Package List
    - press Install. This will automagically install all the patches you previously installed. If there are any errors, that is probably because one or more of the patches conflict with the mega patches. This is OK because the mega patches already include that functionality
    - to complete the ‹berCalendar installation, install Agenda from preware and install the icons to /.scrims/ubercalendar on the phone. Make sure to include the period before scrims. If you are copying the icons using a Windows PC, Windows won't let you create a directory with a leading period in the name. Don't worry - create a folder called scrims and rename it using Internalz on the phone
    - perform a Luna restart on the phone & everything should be installed fine & ‹berCalendar ready to super-power your calendar
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Hello frantid,
    Well 36-9 worked for about a day. Then everything reset again when I switched from day view to month view. I have unintalled the patch, luna restarted and reinstalled UberCalendar from Preware. So back to working as normal.
    Tim Boche

@TimBoch - thanks for testing. I'll have to look deeper into it. Are running any other patches like sconix's patches for the calendar?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Hello frantid,
    The only sconix patch I run is the Advanced Config for App Launcher, which I have been using for many different version of UberCalendar.
    The only other calendar type patch I have installed is the Add One Minute Interval patch which I have also been running for a long time and maybe longer than UberCalendar.
    I did have to replace my phone a week ago, but I hadn't tried the patches with the prior phone. The Preware version, is working fine with no issues.
    Let me know if I can do anything more to help you keep testing. I wish I knew more about programming so I could be more help.
    Tim Boche

You need to remove other calendar related patches
    Okay then, I'm the muppet, sorry, I hadn't read I have to remove all calendar related patches to make it work. Will I lose all birthday events (create birthday events patch) and have to set them one by one then?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    (I need the one with the hand to head slap, that's what I just did in real life)

@TimBoch - I should have asked that question earlier! One of the differences between the version in Preware and version 36-2 or later is that I modify the 2 lines that the minute interval patch touches. Hopefully that's the cause of your problems.

If MetaView agrees, I could add an option for minute intervals in prefs and incorporate the minute interval patch.

@MetaView - what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Okay then, I'm the muppet, sorry, I hadn't read I have to remove all calendar related patches to make it work. Will I lose all birthday events (create birthday events patch) and have to set them one by one then?
    Actually the create birthday patch is for the contacts app, so you can keep that one. I think UC has all the published calendar patches included except the minute interval and the 15 minute only patches.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Ok. That is pretty funny. Well, in a very annoying way for you and everyone having to listen to my dribble the last few days. I deleted the minute interval patch and will reinstall the latest and try it out.
    I'll do a few of these for my pennance.

Thanks again.

(I need the one with the hand to head slap, that's what I just did in real life)

@TimBoch - I should have asked that question earlier! One of the differences between the version in Preware and version 36-2 or later is that I modify the 2 lines that the minute interval patch touches. Hopefully that's the cause of your problems.

If MetaView agrees, I could add an option for minute intervals in prefs and incorporate the minute interval patch.

@MetaView - what do you think?
    Tim Boche

20.    #1880  
    @frantid, of course I agree

@crowning73 about Create BirthdayEvents, there is an app for that, and I recommend you to use it instead of the patch. When WebOS 2.0 finally hits my main device I will update the app but not the patch anymore.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro