Page 93 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I have made about 30 or so icons, but have added only about 10 to the newcategory list.

Thanks again for your help and for the work all you UberCalender developers do!!

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @TimBoch - it must have been a bad cookie or two. The files would still be there, you just need to add the names in. Did you have a lot? I don't know the size limit of a cookie. I think swieder has 30 or so.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    @TimBoch - I was looking for your icons the other day. I couldn't remember who posted them. Thanks again.

@all - find Tim's icons here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2653456-post876.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I have 30 ICONs installed in .scrims. They all show up in UC.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Guess I spoke too soon. I was having adding an event to my day and then also added an event through Flight View and had my UberCalendar preferences reset. Also, all my icon categories that I added were erased and only the defaults were left. Should I again try and reset the cookies?
    Sorry about my continuing issues.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
  5.    #1845  
    Strange, it only happens from time to time?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    How does FlightView add an event? Does the event have any special note?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    It did create information in the Event Notes section concerning the flight. The icon was moved to the end of the event note. I was wondering if that could have created the problem, but don't know why that would reset all the preferences and delete my new icons added to the icon list.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    How does FlightView add an event? Does the event have any special note?
    Tim Boche

Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    It did create information in the Event Notes section concerning the flight. The icon was moved to the end of the event note. I was wondering if that could have created the problem, but don't know why that would reset all the preferences and delete my new icons added to the icon list.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    How does it do this with the event open in the edit scene? How is it modifying the event? Can you paste an example?

edit: or are you just copying and pasting in a search result?
    Last edited by frantid; 01/11/2011 at 07:00 AM.

@TimBoch - I was looking for your icons the other day. I couldn't remember who posted them. Thanks again.

@all - find Tim's icons here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2653456-post876.html
    how is it possible to use all the icons ?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurentP View Post
    how is it possible to use all the icons ?
    You have to be testing the latest beta - linked up above 36-8 currently.

It will get to preware once it's tested.

Hi frantid, Metaview,

Just to give Feedback: 36-8 working ok here, no glitches detected.
    I have installed a google Tibetan Calandar, it shows me tibetan calandar as all day events.
    A side effect is that in the normal calandar month view i will see every day to have a FULL day event. any way to exclude few chosen calandars for the month view?
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    I have installed a google Tibetan Calandar, it shows me tibetan calandar as all day events.
    A side effect is that in the normal calandar month view i will see every day to have a FULL day event. any way to exclude few chosen calandars for the month view?
    Not currently, you can turn off all day colors or choose not to have that calendar listed in the "All" grouping.

Updated to version 36-9 here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2802221-post1711.html

modified patch to put the ICON=name; at the beginning of the note. It seems long notes or notes with a lot of html, url or line feeds in them were not being parsed correctly in the day, week, month views with it at the end of the note. If it's already in the middle or end of a note, I leave it in place. It will only put it in the beginning if there was not an icon before.

edit: I should say as a best practice place the ICON=name; at the beginning of your notes. If you are having problems, try moving it to the beginning.

Thanks again for testing, I want to finish this up before starting on templates.
    Last edited by frantid; 01/11/2011 at 08:21 AM.

Not currently, you can turn off all day colors or choose not to have that calendar listed in the "All" grouping.
    alright great. if you could take note as a future feature that would be great.

exclude calandar for Month view

or, use another type of display to represent full day event? like a star?

Sometimes there are events as well as few all day events. Thanks for the great work!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Finally got a chance to try the latest (36-9) update.

Got it working fine with a little effort on this side, but I will say it is a great improvement. The icon picker is outstanding.

Trying to remember the names of all my icons was pretty much impossible.

Thanks to MetaView and Frantid for the patch, and TimBoch for the icons!
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    @frantid/metaview. I uninstalled the 36-8 patch and reinstalled the version in Preware, just to see if I had the same problems with things resetting. No issues with it so far and haven't had to try and reset cookies. Might give the new patch a try tomorrow, to see if that might cure the patch woes.

Thanks again for all the help.

Attached is a zipfile of my icons. They include the standard UberCalendar icons. Use whatever you like.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tim Boche

Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    @frantid/metaview. I uninstalled the 36-8 patch and reinstalled the version in Preware, just to see if I had the same problems with things resetting. No issues with it so far and haven't had to try and reset cookies. Might give the new patch a try tomorrow, to see if that might cure the patch woes.

Thanks again for all the help.

Attached is a zipfile of my icons. They include the standard UberCalendar icons. Use whatever you like.
    Are you just copying and pasting the flightview info? It's not an app right?

Not to put too fine a point on it but at least 100 of these icons I created and posted here on August 3 (see page 33 of this thread) as a 'thank you' for all of the support I'd received since getting my VZW Palm Pre Plus in May, now it seems that Tim has supplemented my original icons and renamed the comprehensive file (more is good) but it'd be nice if the original poster of the icons could get a little thanks along with all the thanks he's received lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiklight View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on it but at least 100 of these icons I created and posted here on August 3 (see page 33 of this thread) as a 'thank you' for all of the support I'd received since getting my VZW Palm Pre Plus in May, now it seems that Tim has supplemented my original icons and renamed the comprehensive file (more is good) but it'd be nice if the original poster of the icons could get a little thanks along with all the thanks he's received lately.
    You mean like this, on page 87:

http://forums.precentral.net/2803123-post1726.html

Your's is the first set of icons I posted about on 21 Dec after posting the icon picker version. I got you covered

Many thanks.