Page 92 of 207 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Olodin View Post
    You can search more than 31 days and past events with Agenda. Just select a period of time from the left swipe-down menu. You can set it to any period and then search with just-type.
    The setting of up to 31 days is just the default view of Agenda.

Edit: was too slow, need to improve typing speeds with my Pre...
    See what happens when I try to be intelligible in the middle of the night?
    Updated to 36-7 here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2802221-post1711.html

Added preference choice to use "start of week day" in computing week number instead of ISO week numbering.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    @frantid Last day of month seems to work well. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    @frantid Last day of month seems to work well. Thanks!
    Glad you like it. It doesn't work well with exchange, but there's nothing to be done until webOS gets updated.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Glad you like it. It doesn't work well with exchange, but there's nothing to be done until webOS gets updated.
    That's fine for me. I haven't heard back from the twitter user so don't know how he's doing with it yet.

Do you have a donate button somewhere? I've bought some of MetaView's apps as he suggests, but you've done so much work, I think you deserve some $ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    That's fine for me. I haven't heard back from the twitter user so don't know how he's doing with it yet.

Do you have a donate button somewhere? I've bought some of MetaView's apps as he suggests, but you've done so much work, I think you deserve some $ too.
    Thanks for the thought.

I'd rather you just donate to MetaView. He took a risk letting someone with little experience work on a patch associated with his name. That trust means a lot to me.

Plus, I've used his other software for free for years - actually still use Palm Pdf on my garmin ique 3600 gps. So if I do something that gives back to him, that's payment for me.

cheers.
    Last edited by frantid; 01/07/2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling errors

I found a typo in 36-7. I have corrected it. It should not cause problems
    (I'm letting my Pre run with the typo to make sure), but better safe than sorry.

I did not change the version since only 4 people have downloaded it. If you were one of those four please re-download it.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I'm one of them. Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Thanks for the updates. Any idea if there will be ability to have custom vibrate in calendar? Default vibrate is so short that I miss many calendar alerts. Maybe a double 1/2 second vibrate or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfpm View Post
    Thanks for the updates. Any idea if there will be ability to have custom vibrate in calendar? Default vibrate is so short that I miss many calendar alerts. Maybe a double 1/2 second vibrate or something?
    You can set the notification repeat interval to every 10 secs or other time for any number of times by setting the max repeat setting. It will repeat the vibration then.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I have been having a few issues with the latest patches 36-5 and 36-7 where my day, week and month view enhanced features, randomly turn themselves off. Not sure this has been mentioned in this thread. The new features are wonderful and make the calendar program as easy to use as Agendus used to be.

Keep up the great work!!
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    I have been having a few issues with the latest patches 36-5 and 36-7 where my day, week and month view enhanced features, randomly turn themselves off. Not sure this has been mentioned in this thread. The new features are wonderful and make the calendar program as easy to use as Agendus used to be.

Keep up the great work!!
    Thanks.

Are you restarting luna for other reasons - like other patches? It will reset the preferences if it can't read the cookies from the last time the preference scene closed. So make sure you always back gesture out of preferences before swiping away the calender app or reset luna or the phone. If you notice some other pattern, please let me know.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Hello frantid,

Thank you for the quick reply. I leave the calendar open as a card all the time. After reading your response, I went to look at it again, which has been a few hours since I last looked at it and all the enhanced preferences were again turned off, including features within the enhanced preferences and also the back gesture to month view are being reset to "off".

I wish I was better at describing it, but it has started since the patch changes with the the icon selection added.

Thanks again. You guys are great!

Thanks.

Are you restarting luna for other reasons - like other patches? It will reset the preferences if it can't read the cookies from the last time the preference scene closed. So make sure you always back gesture out of preferences before swiping away the calender app or reset luna or the phone. If you notice some other pattern, please let me know.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    I'll double check things, that sounds like more than 1 cookie going bad. Maybe, I'll have to look at some way to manually reset the cookies.
    Updated patch to 36-8 here:

To reset the preference cookies, hold the orange or alt key down and tap the "UberCalendar Prefs" button. If you do it right, the drawer will not close or open. Then check all your preferences are set correctly and back gesture out of the preference scene. Hopefully this will solve any issues with preferences not saving. You should only have to do it once.

@TimBoch - let me know if it helps. I once had a bad cookie problem and it only cleared after I removed the cookie. So hopefully this will help you.

Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Are any of these updates going to be in Preware?
    @Davey123 - yes, after more reports of no problems. We rely on the early testers to give us the bug reports.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    So far so good. Athough all my icon categories for icons I had added were no longer there.

Thanks again for the help.

Updated patch to 36-8 here:

To reset the preference cookies, hold the orange or alt key down and tap the "UberCalendar Prefs" button. If you do it right, the drawer will not close or open. Then check all your preferences are set correctly and back gesture out of the preference scene. Hopefully this will solve any issues with preferences not saving. You should only have to do it once.

@TimBoch - let me know if it helps. I once had a bad cookie problem and it only cleared after I removed the cookie. So hopefully this will help you.
    Tim Boche

@TimBoch - it must have been a bad cookie or two. The files would still be there, you just need to add the names in. Did you have a lot? I don't know the size limit of a cookie. I think swieder has 30 or so.