Page 9 of 207 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by toburg View Post
    what did you uninstall because I can't get it to install. Hunk failures. Thanks.
    Others have answered by now, but basically all calendar patches.
    Laissez Faire
  2. #162  
    Do you plan to surpress the text "ICON=xxx"?
    Thank you for this patch, as a former Agendus-user I am addicted to calendar-enhancements!
  3. hape's Avatar
    Posts
    556 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #163  
    Hi Metaview, UberCalendar arrived in Preware. It installed and is working after I removed a other calendar patch I had installed.
    An some work, thanks and keep going.

    HaPe
  4. #164  
    Where do the icons show up? The alarm icon and agenda icon work but I can't see the plane icon (have added icon=plane to notes.)
    Laissez Faire
  5. #165  
    I love this patch!! Thanks!! I ended up removing the following:

    Add One Minute Interval
    Wrap Location Field
    More Reminder Alarm Times
    Snooze Duration Selection
    Edit Item As New

    Hope this helps. Enjoy it's a great patch!
  6. #166  
    This is an awesome patch! Only way it could be improved would be to show colors for timed events in the all calendars view.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Where do the icons show up? The alarm icon and agenda icon work but I can't see the plane icon (have added icon=plane to notes.)

    Just connect your pre to PC, click use as a USB drive, open the pre/USB by searching on my computer, within the pre/usb right click on an empty area, click create new folder.... name it scrims..... open scrims (the folder that you just created).... right click in scrims to make a new folder, name it Ubercalendar..... open uber calendar and store the images and close everything, disconnect the USB drive and you have the calender working the way you want.
  8. #168  
    I did that and got the icons installed OK. But I don't se them in the calendar. I see the alarm and the agenda icon, but not the plane.
    Laissez Faire
  9. #169  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @toburg: which hunk, one could guess then
    @hk-usp45: inly thementioned names are recognized. You can supply your own icons for it, just replace the other icons.

    Please look in the firt post for the image/icon-set which you need to copy to your USB drive. Also for the Agenda icon!
    I don't understand only one thing - what is USB drive? I have connected the phone to computer and what opened did not have any USB. It was internals of the phone. Is there some partition I don't know and see about? Internals also did not show anything..
  10. #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Just connect your pre to PC, click use as a USB drive, open the pre/USB by searching on my computer, within the pre/usb right click on an empty area, click create new folder.... name it scrims..... open scrims (the folder that you just created).... right click in scrims to make a new folder, name it Ubercalendar..... open uber calendar and store the images and close everything, disconnect the USB drive and you have the calender working the way you want.
    Did that and nothing shows - does Ubercalendar should be with capital U? My is not...
  11. #171  
    names of the folders...... "scrims" and then "ubercalendar" please make sure they are spelled ok, caps does not matter.


    The first thing that opens is the USB drive on connecting pre to computer. {Also known as internal/media} . Just make a folder named "scrims" in it and a folder "ubercalender" within scrims and store images there (from the zip file found in the first post of this thread)
  12. #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I did that and got the icons installed OK. But I don't se them in the calendar. I see the alarm and the agenda icon, but not the plane.
    ICONS need to be in the EVENT NOTES and not in the events, plus dont forget to use capitals for ICON, icon in small doesnot work, plus dont forget semicolon;

    So lets say you have an event: Take wife and GF to doctor
    Goto Event notes (Notice not event): Type ICON=doctor; and it works. Remember ICON and not icon.
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 06/05/2010 at 11:42 PM.
  13. #173  
    1) I wish Icons could come in MONTH view as well..... pretty please? Infact different color for diff things might not matter as long as one can see the icons in the month view as well.... please please....

    2) Swipe to delete an event would be AMAZING......
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 06/06/2010 at 12:10 AM.
  14. #174  
    1) Find a picture
    2) Open a image editing software, I use paint.net which is FREE
    3) Resize image to 12x12 pixels
    4) Name it: icon-event, for example i named my picture: icon-plane, use only those which are allowed (see first post in this thread)
    5) Save it as .png extension (please do NOT put .png in the name of the file)
    6) Transfer it to your ubercalendar folder (see my posts above for making ubercalendas folder)
    7) Now restart your device

    Happy making icons
    Thats it. If you like this please hit thank you button
  15.    #175  
    Everything answered while I was sleeping thanks. Just one note: the first post of this thread does tell you how to install and has a link to some icons. The description in Preware is also uptodate.
  16. #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Everything answered while I was sleeping thanks. Just one note: the first post of this thread does tell you how to install and has a link to some icons. The description in Preware is also uptodate.

    1) Currently the default event reminder can only be set as early as 5 mins. Is it possible to develop a patch to give an option of more times esp need zero minutes or start time. I know one can set it up individually for start time in each event but not by default.

    2) Swipe to delete?

    3) Icons in month view

    Answered all the questions, so you could concentrate on my requests. Please????
  17.    #177  
    1) yes, good point. will add them all.
    2) hard to tell, I fear it's too difficult
    3) that's what I would like to add, yes
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    1) yes, good point. will add them all.
    2) hard to tell, I fear it's too difficult
    3) that's what I would like to add, yes
    Yay! Icons in month view would be awesome. Thanks for the much-needed app!
  19. #179  
    Initially I goofed and added the icons by uploading them to "/scrims/ubercalendar/" which put them in the root. DOH! Now I can't delete them and they show up in my photos app. Can someone tell me how to delete this folder? Do I need to use Python? I used Python successfully before but only by following specific instructions. Can you give me the command line necessary to delete this folder if I do need to use Python? An easier (safer) way would be preferred, if possible. Thanks.
  20. #180  
    I can't install. I removed allllll my patches and it still has an error. error installing tmp/ipkg3script.sh It says look at webos log, but I don't know where that is. I need help. Also it says it removed my patches, but the battery still shows and 4x4 icons so Idon't know. They are not listed in preware as installed.
    Last edited by sk8sc; 06/06/2010 at 10:46 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions