Page 85 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I just moved from Sprint Pre to the Verizon Pre plus. I can't get Ubercalendar to install. I attempted with Preware and email attachment, though Internalz. Anyone have any ideas? Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Are both of you using the Palm profile calendars?

I did get one event to hang on me, it will always display on the day before it is supposed to display. No matter how I change it, it won't work the way it is supposed to work. I can only do it with a Palm profile account, Google, exchange, yahoo all work ok. I can't find a reason for it. It is not UC as it happened without UC installed. Once I got the bad event, I could make others 1 out of 3 times. But after I restarted luna, I could not make a new bad event.

I think there is a bug in the calendar service some where. I think if you go back and delete any of the hanging events, then restart luna or the phone. You might be able to make the problem go away. I have not been able to create another bad event after doing that procedure.

Unfortunately, that's the best I can do as I don't know how to debug the java calendar service.

Yes i am using palm profile acct. I'll try to work with this, as a last resort i will dr. thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    I just moved from Sprint Pre to the Verizon Pre plus. I can't get Ubercalendar to install. I attempted with Preware and email attachment, though Internalz. Anyone have any ideas? Thank You!
    Make sure you don't have any conflicting calendar patches. The alternative snooze, repeat notifications, compressed week & day view, multi-line location among others were rolled into the last Preware update.

it is running 1.4.5 right?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    OT: Interestingly, the mobile version doesn't show the donate link, only the full version does. I keep running into things that I wish p|c would bring to the mobile version of the forum.
    Did you try the "Forums - Tapatalk Powered" app ?
    (available in the app catalog)

I don't want to sell you anything, but it's relly great, and displays the links...

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $is$ $still$ $available$ $as$ $free$ $beta$ $for$ $a$ $few$ $days$.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Did you try the "Forums - Tapatalk Powered" app ?
    (available in the app catalog)

I don't want to sell you anything, but it's relly great, and displays the links...

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $it$ $is$ $still$ $available$ $as$ $free$ $beta$ $for$ $a$ $few$ $days$.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    Yes, I tried Forums. I didn't like the way it displayed threads & felt the search provided dysfunctional results. it's a nice app, but not worth $3 to me.

Also, I just checked with Forums Beta. It does NOT show the donate link or even the download links in post 1. That's a killer for me.
    I apologize if I missed this but is there a way to get rid of the dashboard notification after snoozing a scheduled event. I have tried everything option in the settings I believe however after every snooze the dashboard reminder icon still persists until I swipe it away. i was hoping for something simply as snoozing an item then it goes away till the snoozed time is up.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

@huffman01 - it must be the led blink setting. Unfortunately, if you want the led to blink you have to have the dashboard.
    Are UC enhancements still being planned for WebOS 1.4.5 or are all the efforts moving to 2.0?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Is it just me or does Mode Switcher not play nice with Uber Calender? Mode Switcher does not seem to partner well with changing the sound notification with Uber Calender. I have installed Uber calender and then checked the sound notification it is using the default setting and MS does not seem to change it. Once I remove uber Calender it seems to work great with all other Calender patches.

Is this just me or is this a known problem?
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

Hey Meta.

Have you found a way to take away the grey boxes in monthly view so only my icons show?
    @swieder - I believe both are going on. Something you're looking for? I'm still thinking about how to do your request for an icon picker. I know MetaView is working on things.

@hoffman01 - I believe there are others that use both without problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @swieder - I believe both are going on. Something you're looking for? I'm still thinking about how to do your request for an icon picker. I know MetaView is working on things.

@hoffman01 - I believe there are others that use both without problems.
    ICON picker would be at the top of my list. Templates would be great too, but second on the list.

thanks,
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    The icon picker might be one of those things that might be easier in 2, but I'm still trying.
    Frantid, Metaview, do you guys need help with the 2.0 port? I'll have a Pre2 by the end of the week and I was wondering if you have a beta version of the patch for 2.0, or if you need help getting it to beta. I can do some coding as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by hboisvert View Post
    Frantid, Metaview, do you guys need help with the 2.0 port? I'll have a Pre2 by the end of the week and I was wondering if you have a beta version of the patch for 2.0, or if you need help getting it to beta. I can do some coding as well.
    Depends on which version you are running. It's running on the latest version.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Got an unlocked directly from HP. Where do I get the 2.0 patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by hboisvert View Post
    Got an unlocked directly from HP. Where do I get the 2.0 patch?
    What is the version number and sub-number? 2.0.x -xxxx

It seems the sfr, uk and North American versions have small differences in the doctor files. We really haven't distributed yet, because of this -- and the work involved in maintaining multiple versions. We're still working on 1.4.5 version as well. The guys at webos-internals are working on version checking in Preware. There was an update, but I am not familiar with the details. I think some versions are still considered part of the NDA for Palm, I'm fairly certain there's not an ability to post the patch in a public thread until the SDK goes public for everyone. Are you following the threads in the Palm Developer Forums?

I'm a developer with early access to the SDK. I don't follow the developer forums much, but I can post in it if you want confirmation. Either way, I don't have my device just yet (it's on it's way), but when I do, you can PM or e-mail me the patch and I'll work on in with a North-American version Pre2 and SDK to see if I can contribute anything.
    ok, you should make sure you've got the latest sdk. Let me know when you get the Pre2, on the other forum my username is the same.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    I changed the menu-icon-agenda.png on my Pre to the following.

Is there a way to get the Agenda Icon to show up on the calendar, as it is shown in "post #239? I do not have the Agenda Icon with the date located; rather, I just have a blank space where the Agenda Icon is located in post #239.
    However, when I click on the blank space, the Agenda opens.