Page 83 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc View Post
    but when I click on 'snooze', the Pre says the reminder will snooze for 5 minutes? Nope! It seems like it's dismissed. The reminder is not coming back.
    Do you mean the led doesn't blink after snooze or the snooze did not work? If the snooze did not work, that's probably the auto close happening. Did you snooze it more then 15 minutes after the end of the event? The default calendar behavior is to close any reminders 15 mins after the end of the event. That's why the "stopAutoClose" option is in UC.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Do you mean the led doesn't blink after snooze or the snooze did not work? If the snooze did not work, that's probably the auto close happening. Did you snooze it more then 15 minutes after the end of the event? The default calendar behavior is to close any reminders 15 mins after the end of the event. That's why the "stopAutoClose" option is in UC.
    The snooze did not work. So the led doesn't blink neither after I clicked 'snooze'. I did click 'snooze' +/- 5 minutes after the alert.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Might want to drop Rod a line. They have the 2.x doctor & SDK and metadoctor supporting 2.0.1.
    Yes, I understand. Without a 2.0 device, to put out a reliable patch I'd need to somehow take a doctor image and turn it into an emulator. I don't know how to do that.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    The snooze did not work. So the led doesn't blink neither after I clicked 'snooze'. I did click 'snooze' +/- 5 minutes after the alert.
    How long was the event? If you snoozed past the end time plus 15 minutes, it won't come back.

How long was the event? If you snoozed past the end time plus 15 minutes, it won't come back.
    It was a standard event, so it was set for one hour. The reminder was set to go off 5 minutes before. I did snooze it just before or after that 5 minutes, but surely before the event end hour, because that was set for one hour.

I did try again, but with an event of 5 minutes.

So now I did it again with an event of two hours and a reminder of 10 minutes before the event starts. After the alert I 'snoozed' directly. You can see a message that's saying: "snoozing for 5 minutes".
    It's more then 10 minutes since I snoozed the alert, and all is staying quiet. So the alert is not coming back.
    Not that it's a large problem to me. I just noticed it, when I was trying an alert to see the led blinking!
    It was a standard event, so it was set for one hour. The reminder was set to go off 5 minutes before. I did snooze it just before or after that 5 minutes, but surely before the event end hour, because that was set for one hour.

I did try again, but with an event of 5 minutes.

So now I did it again with an event of two hours and a reminder of 10 minutes before the event starts. After the alert I 'snoozed' directly. You can see a message that's saying: "snoozing for 5 minutes".
    It's more then 10 minutes since I snoozed the alert, and all is staying quiet. So the alert is not coming back.
    Not that it's a large problem to me. I just noticed it, when I was trying an alert to see the led blinking!
    That sounds like a bug, what version of 2 are you running? 2.0.1 North America?

That sounds like a bug, what version of 2 are you running? 2.0.1 North America?
    2.0.1. on a P102UEU (the SIMfree and unlocked UK version)
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Has anybody had this issue? I used PreWare to update Ubercalendar to the latest version last night (1.4.5.105) and, afterwards, the Agenda icon is missing. A few related notes:
    -The button works fine
    -The Agenda icon was showing prior to PreWare OTA update to Ubercalendar
    -The file 'menu-icon-agenda.png' is still in my Scrims folder and opens / displays correctly using Internalz
    -I'm using a 1.4.5 AT&T Pre+ with a handful of patches (Uberkernel incl.). No other calendar patches other than Uber.

I've attached an image in-case anybody has a suggestion.

Metaview / Frantid: thanks again for all the great work.

P.S. Although this has likely been reported, I am no longer able to re-create the delete bug (on minimize, etc..) --> looks like it's fixed nicely now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    -The file 'menu-icon-agenda.png' is still in my Scrims folder and opens / displays correctly using Internalz
    You should rename your scrims folder into .scrims (beginning with a dot), using InternalZ.
    This should fix it.
    You just need to rename the scrims folder to ".scrims" in Internalz hold on the directory choose info, then add the dot to the name.

Kratus beat me to it. LOL
    Last edited by frantid; 11/29/2010 at 02:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Who'd of thunk that? Thanks. Agenda icon is back. Any idea why the specialized icons (ie: 'ICON=holiday;') don't work? To explain: if I go to a calendar entry that has an 'ICON=' tag, I don't see any icon. Certainly not a big deal, but, I thought I should ask...

Frantid: Thanks also (both for the info & laugh) -- FYI: for some reason, there's no thanks button on your post.
    Last edited by cmahy; 11/29/2010 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    Who'd of thunk that? Thanks. Agenda icon is back. Any idea why the specialized icons (ie: 'ICON=holiday;') don't work? To explain: if I go to a calendar entry that has an 'ICON=' tag, I don't see any icon. Certainly not a big deal, but, I thought I should ask...

Frantid: Thanks also (both for the info & laugh) -- FYI: for some reason, there's no thanks button on your post.
    Check the preferences under day, week, or month -- there were additional ones added. It's probably just turned off. You tap on the day, week or month enhanced toggle to see. There have been so many different beta versions, I honestly don't remember the differences between the last Preware versions.

I don't know why the thanks button doesn't show up? Thanks for posting about the delete being fixed, by the way.

cheers.

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Perfect -- thanks! I thought that switch was only related to compressing the free-time at the start/end of the day (so I had it turned off).

P.S. Your thanks button has re-appeared above.
    anybody having issue with the dates shifting. all the birthdays and holidays i put into the calender has shifted one to two days back, for no apparent reason that i can devine. i've had ubercal for @ 6 mo with no problems. as far as i can tell the shift happened about a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by abnimmers View Post
    anybody having issue with the dates shifting. all the birthdays and holidays i put into the calender has shifted one to two days back, for no apparent reason that i can devine. i've had ubercal for @ 6 mo with no problems. as far as i can tell the shift happened about a week ago.
    Did you travel across time zones during that time? I've found that still wreaks havoc with all day events, or events that span days. Not UC-related by the way.

Regards,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by abnimmers View Post
    yes, I updated Ubercalendar via Preware last week also and I'm having the same issue, but only if I have the event repeat, no issue if it's a single event. The issue has to be due to something other than going to a different time zone since it's been about a year since I last ventured out of the eastern time zone...
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    yes, I updated Ubercalendar via Preware last week also and I'm having the same issue, but only if I have the event repeat, no issue if it's a single event. The issue has to be due to something other than going to a different time zone since it's been about a year since I last ventured out of the eastern time zone...
    Can you provide the details of the repeating schedule, I'll look into it. Thanks.

edit: no need for the subject or location, just the repeat information.
    Last edited by frantid; 12/07/2010 at 02:30 PM.

Can you provide the details of the repeating schedule, I'll look into it. Thanks.

edit: no need for the subject or location, just the repeat information.
    Sure, I was setting a hour long event at 10 pm for this Sunday and next Sunday. I first tried a custom daily repeat for every 7 days and made the stop date next Sunday. When I was finished inputting everything I went back to Day view and the event showed on this Saturday and next Saturday. So, I deleted the event and tried again except I did a custom weekly repeat and only checked Sunday, but I got the same result of it showing the two Saturdays. The only way I was able to get the events to show on Sunday was to input the event on each Sunday with no repeat.

Thanks for the quick response and for looking into this for me.
    Wow! I can't believe I have waited so long to discover this patch!! I have had other activities competing for my time.

Wow Wow Wow! I am blown away by how awesome this patch is. I am buying UberRadio right now!

The only thing I find odd is the use of the meta tap to delete and the orange button tap to copy. It would seem much more natural and usable to me if those were swapped.

When you orange-tap an app, for example, it is to delete it. When I am at the kids ortho appt each month, when we are finished we always schedule another one before leaving. If copy was the meta-tap, I could use the existing appt to create the new one without opening the keyboard at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by terryg View Post
    I am buying UberRadio right now!
    Ok, $1.19 is way too cheap for this. Anyway I can send you a little more?