Page 82 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Internalz creates no backup of the patch file? Maybe you have the original files as backup in the Calendar folder? Then it might be an option to remove the patched files and rename the backup files. I did it recently after Preware and WOSQI both didn't know anymore that I had UC installed. I found in the Calendar directory file with .webosinternals extension which were the backup files.
    I've done this as well. It's too bad EPR won't let you do a selective patch recovery instead of the whole thing.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    What version DO you have installed? Maybe one of us can send it to you?

@frantid Do you need the exact same version to uninstall? I haven't tried that.
    I'm not sure, I've never done it that way. Preware should report the name of the patch file, I think.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Internalz creates no backup of the patch file? Maybe you have the original files as backup in the Calendar folder? Then it might be an option to remove the patched files and rename the backup files. I did it recently after Preware and WOSQI both didn't know anymore that I had UC installed. I found in the Calendar directory file with .webosinternals extension which were the backup files.
    Ah HA! Yes, there appears to be a ca.canuksoftware.patches directory that has it in :-)

Thank you for the suggestion.
  4.    #1624  
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob13 View Post
    I may be misunderstanding your request, but there are two ways to jump to "today" already: 1) Tap on the day view icon (Tap once if you're already in day view to jump to today, and tap twice if you are in another view.) and 2) tap the top bar where the date is displayed (A menu will appear with a date picker that includes a today button.)

Rob
    This is a wonderful UI touch !

Am too lazy to find out: is it from the original Calendar app? or did ubercalendar patch add it?
    Oh man, #2 is very cool! Thanks for the heads up!
    I've a new Pre 2. Ubercalendar is not showing up in the Preware list off apps.
    Does this mean Ubercalendar is not yet working on the webOS 2.0.1?
  8.    #1628  
    No, not working yet. Neither frantid nor I have a 2.0 device yet.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc View Post
    I've a new Pre 2. Ubercalendar is not showing up in the Preware list off apps.
    Does this mean Ubercalendar is not yet working on the webOS 2.0.1?
    Does your led blink for calendar alerts? I'm just wondering if they fixed it.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    No, not working yet. Neither frantid nor I have a 2.0 device yet.
    How can we help you developpers to get 2.0 devices?
    Launch a Pre2athon?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    This is a wonderful UI touch !

Am too lazy to find out: is it from the original Calendar app? or did ubercalendar patch add it?
    that's a webos standard function. See this and other stuff in the precentral tips area:
    http://www.precentral.net/jump-specific-day-calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    that's a webos standard function. See this and other stuff in the precentral tips area:
    http://www.precentral.net/jump-specific-day-calendar
    If he meant this screenshot:

then it's UberCalendar.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    How can we help you developpers to get 2.0 devices?
    Launch a Pre2athon?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    There's already one going on right now to support webOS 2.0 development for webos-internals at precentral. It was announced on all the sites. I don't know if it will help MetaView or frantid sine they're not members of webos-internals (I think).

The telethon is here http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/268404-web-thon-help-raise-fund-webos-internals-projects-2-0-future-devi.html
    For me, I'll get a 2.0 device as soon as I can -- hard to justify the expense right before Christmas as this is just a hobby for me. But I'm really hoping the SDK gets released or the doctors for older devices get released soon. If Palm would sell a developer discount device with European freqs and ship to Europe, I'd order one today.
  15.    #1635  
    +1 for the european dev discount. About the telethon: I've akes rwithby on twitter for a device for frantid, but haven't got a response. Should ask him in the forums.
    +1 for the european dev discount. About the telethon: I've akes rwithby on twitter for a device for frantid, but haven't got a response. Should ask him in the forums.

Thanks for the thought, but I could never accept that. You should get one though.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    For me, I'll get a 2.0 device as soon as I can -- hard to justify the expense right before Christmas as this is just a hobby for me. But I'm really hoping the SDK gets released or the doctors for older devices get released soon. If Palm would sell a developer discount device with European freqs and ship to Europe, I'd order one today.
    Might want to drop Rod a line. They have the 2.x doctor & SDK and metadoctor supporting 2.0.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Does your led blink for calendar alerts? I'm just wondering if they fixed it.
    Just tried it. Yes, it does blink.
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc View Post
    Just tried it. Yes, it does blink.
    but when I click on 'snooze', the Pre says the reminder will snooze for 5 minutes? Nope! It seems like it's dismissed. The reminder is not coming back.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    There's already one going on right now to support webOS 2.0 development for webos-internals at precentral. It was announced on all the sites. I don't know if it will help MetaView or frantid sine they're not members of webos-internals (I think).

The telethon is here http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ture-devi.html
    That's why I was asking.
    I already donated to WebOS-Internals + Jason + Sconix + Metaview, with the hope our homebrew developpers will get 2.0 dev devices ASAP.
    I thoutgh we could launch an UC-specific Pre2thon...