Page 80 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Seems 35-2 works well so far? Shall I update the first post and submit it to Preware?
    Sounds good. Thanks, MetaView.

I haven't heard any new problems.

edit: for the change log

- fix for incorrect delete event prompt on minimize & maximize.
    - fix for alert button errors.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I am very happy with UC, but I noticed something that I don't know if it is a bug or a feature.
    I set up UC to have week-view as first view when the calendar opens.
    When I tap on a day, it displays the day-view.
    Then, when I perform a back gesture, expecting to come back to the previous view, i.e. week-view, I get the month-view instead.
    It is not really a problem, but since I use the back gesture in every app to come back to the previous view, I find this behaviour illogical.
    Can this be fixed?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    I am very happy with UC, but I noticed something that I don't know if it is a bug or a feature.
    I set up UC to have week-view as first view when the calendar opens.
    When I tap on a day, it displays the day-view.
    Then, when I perform a back gesture, expecting to come back to the previous view, i.e. week-view, I get the month-view instead.
    It is not really a problem, but since I use the back gesture in every app to come back to the previous view, I find this behaviour illogical.
    Can this be fixed?
    This feature is intentional. I love UC, but it isn't my favorite feature either. Having an option to turn it off would be handy, but I can live with it.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
  4.    #1584  
    It does it, because it was a feature request. Actually I'm also sometimes a bit confused to land in the month view We should make it adjustable...
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    It does it, because it was a feature request. Actually I'm also sometimes a bit confused to land in the month view We should make it adjustable...
    I agree, though it isn't a hill to die on. This patch adds so much great functionality. I'm really glad it's available.

If you and Frantid do end up making that feature adjustable, it would be great to be able to toggle the individual view icons on and off, too. I don't use the agenda or week views much at all, and I'd love to have only the day and month views. I'm sure others have different preferences, too, and adding toggles would allow that.

Then again, I'm very happy with the patch as-is. All this stuff is just wish list to me.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
  6.    #1586  
    Patch is updated on post 1. Will now submit to Preware feed.
    Is it possible to have a button on the calendar to jump to today. Maybe more helpful with webOS 2.0 and bigger devices.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Is it possible to have a button on the calendar to jump to today. Maybe more helpful with webOS 2.0 and bigger devices.
    I may be misunderstanding your request, but there are two ways to jump to "today" already: 1) Tap on the day view icon (Tap once if you're already in day view to jump to today, and tap twice if you are in another view.) and 2) tap the top bar where the date is displayed (A menu will appear with a date picker that includes a today button.)

Rob
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    That would be great!

EDIT: we could have a new setting called "Back gesture" with following values: previous, day, week, month, agenda. Just a though...
    But it is certainly most important working on 2.0!
    Last edited by Kratus; 11/24/2010 at 12:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Patch is updated on post 1. Will now submit to Preware feed.
    Thank you for your great work!

I recently added spanish language to the localization patch (contribution by CptOx), in this post. It would be great if you could update the first post accordingly.

Kratus.
  11.    #1591  
    It's done. Just one thought: Spanish translation might be a separate patch, because the US-devices have english/spanish as locals. Any spanish speaker from US will get an install error when trying to install the spanish translation.

Merci, Henk
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob13 View Post
    I may be misunderstanding your request, but there are two ways to jump to "today" already: 1) Tap on the day view icon (Tap once if you're already in day view to jump to today, and tap twice if you are in another view.) and 2) tap the top bar where the date is displayed (A menu will appear with a date picker that includes a today button.)

Rob
    Never knew if another month, clicking on days icon twice takes you to today. Thanks a lot
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  13.    #1593  
    Patch Approved at the WebOS-Patches Web Portal!

Thank you for submitting an update to the patch entitled Calendar: UberCalendar.

This email is to inform you the patch has been approved!

You should see it in the WebOS-Patches Feed in Preware (and other installers) within the next couple of hours.
    Can anyone test it?
    Can anyone test it?
    @MetaView - It's the right one, and on the first submission. Working for me. Thanks.

@all the thread beta testers - please remember you have to remove the local patch and restart Luna, before doing a Preware install -- you can not do a Preware update with the local patch. You really don't need a Preware install unless you want, there's no additional changes from the first post.

@Preware only users - remember you have to change to ".scrims" to see your icons. You should also go into Preferences and make sure it is setup the way you want as new Preferences were added - see the thread history for how and why they evolved that way.

cheers
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Updated to UC v1.4.5-105 (incl. UC multiling local v1.4.5-101) using preware. Update went smooth but missed agenda icon first. Needed the information to rename "scrims" to ".scrims" (thanks frantid).

Great job guys!
    Cheers,
    gkd5mao
  16.    #1596  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkd5mao View Post
    Updated to UC v1.4.5-105 (incl. UC multiling local v1.4.5-101) using preware. Update went smooth but missed agenda icon first. Needed the information to rename "scrims" to ".scrims" (thanks frantid).
    Should be part of the description in Preware.
    I saw it in the description. I just posted what I thought would be the first questions in the thread after the update.

18.    #1598  
    I just posted what I thought would be the first questions in the thread after the update.
    Yes, and I very appreciate it. It was just a small rant about people not reading the description on Preware. Not even after they run into problems. (I can understand not to read any description before installation )
    The update with Preware is impossible :

failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored

I cannot uninstall the patch...

what can I do ??
    Did you have a local version installed and try to update? Can you detail the steps you did to get the error?