Page 8 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    What patches does this conflict with? I cannot get it to install. Removed other calendar patches but no luck.
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    What patches does this conflict with? I cannot get it to install. Removed other calendar patches but no luck.
    First question - did you restart after wards?
    also, what patches did you remove?
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Example: ICON=birthday;
    Possible names at the moment are
    birthday, car, kids, doctor, plane, holiday, vacation, party

There is also a page on wiki.webos-internals.org about this patch:
    Uber Calendar - WebOS Internals

Regards
    Henk

[/IMG]
    Thank you for a patch. Do you have instruction how to create more icons?
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-usp45 View Post
    First question - did you restart after wards?
    also, what patches did you remove?
    Thanks. Worked with a full restart.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Thanks. Worked with a full restart.
    what did you uninstall because I can't get it to install. Hunk failures. Thanks.
  6.    #146  
    @toburg: which hunk, one could guess then
    @hk-usp45: inly thementioned names are recognized. You can supply your own icons for it, just replace the other icons.

Please look in the firt post for the image/icon-set which you need to copy to your USB drive. Also for the Agenda icon!
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    I keep getting an ipkg error when trying to install through Preware. I've tried other apps/patches and they install this one won't though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  8.    #148  
    Uninstall your other Calendar related patches
    i still cant figure out why the button to go to agenda is blank instead of what is looks like in the screen shot. any idea because the button works as well as everything else.
  10.    #150  
    @graffix31:
    Please look in the first post for the image/icon-set which you need to copy to your USB drive. Also for the Agenda icon!
    as far as i can tell i did that. just double checked.

my fault. i had calender spelled calendar thanks for the help. great patch.
    mine worked after uninstalling additional time reminders and all day event patch. Hey Metaview 1) Is it possible to change colors of the events individually?
    2) If there are two whole day events, the color is gray, is it possible to set the square to half and half of each color.
    3) I know this is talked about before, wish there was a way of coding colors to few hours appointments as well, maybe in future.
    4) The calender indeed is tiny bit slow at 800MHz and kind of slow at 500MHz, anyidea how to make it faster?
    5) THANKS A LOT FOR THIS PATCH.

Update: It would be great if each icon could be associated with one particular color.
    Whats missing from the uber calender is ability to swipe and delete events (w confirmation) , that would make it super uber calender. Thanks once again.
    Uninstall your other Calendar related patches
    Well I did a partial erase and now none of my patches show up even though they're still working so I don't know how to make that work. I tried running the Emergency Linux app but it didn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Do I need to remove other calendar patches before trying to install it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Do I need to remove other calendar patches before trying to install it?
    Atleast read few lines above, before you post!
    Stupid question: Do one have to have agenda patch installed to be able to use the far left corner agenda button? Or does uber calendar provide agenda view as well without using the agenda patch.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks for this wonderful addition. It adds several things that I was hoping Palm would get around to adding. Can't wait until the Agenda view is built into the calendar application.

I have the same question about the image files. I copied the two .png files to /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images

but it doesn't seem to make any difference, even after restarting Luna. The Agenda icon area to the left of the other 3 views is blank. Am I missing the point entirely?

I'm using WebOS Quick Install to copy the files to the phone, but is there an easier way. My Windows computer won't let me get to the root. Maybe there isn't another way.

Thanks so much for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by dburk View Post
    Thanks for this wonderful addition. It adds several things that I was hoping Palm would get around to adding. Can't wait until the Agenda view is built into the calendar application.

I have the same question about the image files. I copied the two .png files to /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images

but it doesn't seem to make any difference, even after restarting Luna. The Agenda icon area to the left of the other 3 views is blank. Am I missing the point entirely?

I'm using WebOS Quick Install to copy the files to the phone, but is there an easier way. My Windows computer won't let me get to the root. Maybe there isn't another way.

Thanks so much for the help!

Just connect your pre to PC, click use as a USB drive, open the pre/USB by searching on my computer, within the pre/usb right click on an empty area, click create new folder.... name it scrims..... open scrims (the folder that you just created).... right click in scrims to make a new folder, name it Ubercalendar..... open uber calendar and store the images and close everything, disconnect the USB drive and you have the calender working the way you want.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thank you very much! It worked perfectly. Is there a tutorial somewhere that I can read where I would have found out about a scrims folder sitting in the /media/internal folder off the root? It'd be nice not to have bug everyone with what I suspect is the easy stuff.

Thanks again.