Page 79 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    You are not. Your help is welcome.
    I am pretty comfortable with german, but it is not my native language.

I integrated you translation in my patch and added you as contributor in the credits. This way, when I'll submit the next update to Preware, your translations will remain.

If you agree, I'll ask you if new things have to be translated in the future, as UC gets updated by our awesome developpers.

Kratus.
    I'd be glad to help!
    This patch has grown so awesome that I wouldn't want to miss it anymore!
    @sweider - there is something I'm not used to with exchange, it seems changing the reminder on one source -- i.e. outlook, OWA, Pre also changes the reminder on the others. So if I change the alert from 15 minutes before to 30 minutes before, it also changes on all the others. Is this normal or just a feature of Exchange 2010? I've been sending invites between 2 accounts in various times, but I don't get the double alert. Are you using Exch 2010. Could you test without UC installed or perhaps notification repeat off? I'm wondering if there's just an error in the calendar service with exchange.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @sweider - there is something I'm not used to with exchange, it seems changing the reminder on one source -- i.e. outlook, OWA, Pre also changes the reminder on the others. So if I change the alert from 15 minutes before to 30 minutes before, it also changes on all the others. Is this normal or just a feature of Exchange 2010? I've been sending invites between 2 accounts in various times, but I don't get the double alert. Are you using Exch 2010. Could you test without UC installed or perhaps notification repeat off? I'm wondering if there's just an error in the calendar service with exchange.
    If you change the reminder of appt A on your Pre from 15 min to 30 min than appt A in Outlook should be changed to match. No other appointments should change. I am not sure what version of exchange my company uses.

I think the problem comes up on the Pre when someone invites me to a meeting that has a reminder. I was not able to reproduce the problem on meetings that I created for myself.

frantid: can I send you an OL invite? Or you can send one to me.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  4.    #1564  
    I also use an Exchange account with several meetings where usually I'm invited. I don't see anything unusual with the reminders.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Updated the patch in this post:

http://forums.precentral.net/2763229-post1528.html

More cleanup in reminders, to attempt to resolve problems for those who have the + or - buttons not working sometimes.

It does not have anything purposely related to the double alerts some are getting, but you never know.

You don't have to update unless you are having problems with the alert buttons.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    The dev of Agenda just posted that the undocumented API Agenda used is gone from webOS 2.0 & so Agenda doesn't work on 2.0. Does that mean the Agenda "feature" will disappear from ‹berCalendar on 2.0, or are you guys working on a replacement of some kind? Maybe something using something like sconix's code in his 2.0 System Menu - Today patch?
  7.    #1567  
    I hope the Agenda-dev will update his app.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Updated the patch: More cleanup in reminders, to attempt to resolve problems for those who have the + or - buttons not working sometimes.
    This appears to have solved the snooze button issue for me. The transition to the +/- screen is also much faster now. Thanks!

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Updated the patch in this post:

http://forums.precentral.net/2763229-post1528.html

More cleanup in reminders, to attempt to resolve problems for those who have the + or - buttons not working sometimes.

It does not have anything purposely related to the double alerts some are getting, but you never know.

You don't have to update unless you are having problems with the alert buttons.
    When will this fix hit Preware? Nd the + - fix -- use feature a lot

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    The true spirit of America: "Let's roll!!"
    ============================

SilverBack
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    When will this fix hit Preware? Nd the + - fix -- use feature a lot

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I don't remember who else has the problem. It would be nice to get another confirmation and a few more testers to make sure I didn't break anything before we declare it ok. Currently, it's only been downloaded 5 times. So that's only 5 at the most that have tested it, 6 including myself.

Im using 35-2 and have not seen the duplicate alarm notifications problem.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Im using 35-2 and have not seen the duplicate alarm notifications problem.

...runs to knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    I hope the Agenda-dev will update his app.
    Yeah. I'm hoping one of you miracle writers will pull another one out of the hat
    I don't remember who else has the problem. It would be nice to get another confirmation and a few more testers to make sure I didn't break anything before we declare it ok. Currently, it's only been downloaded 5 times. So that's only 5 at the most that have tested it, 6 including myself.
    I'm using the updated 35-2. I tried it out with a test event this morning and it solved the problem I was having with the + and - arrows. Thanks very much for all your work.
    --
    I am a (new) Palm user!
    I'm on 34-3, I had to Doctor my phone as none of the suggestions given to me seemed to fix my problem...I docotor'd then went back to 34-3...think I'll stick with this one for a while since the enhancements included on that version is all I really need and then some! Devs for this patch have done a miraculous job on enhancing the calendar app. Most of my friends are iphone owners and they rave about how efficient my calendar is...I always seem to hear the same thing from iphone owners after I show them my phone..."my phone doesn't do that!" haha! great job guys!
    I just ran an EPR on my phone.

I have been having some trouble with it after some experimenting with some Scrim patches and thought it might be nice to head off any potential problems with an EPR / WebOS Repair Utility visit rather than wait for a full on Web Doctor situation.

Anyway.

UberCalendar 35 had been behaving itself after an initial problem with trying to snooze an event notification two hours after the event had started. I had fallen asleep and woke up to find the snooze notification and tried to use it to no avail, though the dismiss button worked fine.

Since then 35 has been reliable and speedy.

After doing the EPR tonight, I decided to incrementally re-install my patches, beginning with sconix Advanced Configuration for System Preferences Patch and then UberCalendar and then sconix Advanced Configuration for App Launcher Patch. All was going well installing these, then Luna rebooting and installing the next.

Then I noticed on this thread that UberCalendar 35 had been updated to 35-2. I used Preware to uninstall 35 and reboot.

In the meantime I downloaded 35-2 and when the re-boot was complete I attempted to use WebOS Quick Install.

Fail.

I am getting the following error:

ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh/media/cryptofs/apps/bin/lsdiff: line not understood: @@-585
    I have since reinstalled UberCalendar 35 without incident.

Thought someone might like to know.
    Last edited by Mr._Happy; 11/23/2010 at 02:23 AM.
    Trēo 650 -> Trēo 700P -> Trēo 755P -> Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Happy View Post

I have since reinstalled UberCalendar 35 without incident.

Thought someone might like to know.

There should be a space between the "@@" and the "-585".

I would download it again. Seems it got modified somehow, I double checked the posted file it is ok.

There probably was a space between @@ and -585, I was typing it by sight from the pop-up which wouldn't allow me to cut and paste.

I'm sure there's a more elegant way of doing it, I'm just tired (and my eyes aren't what they once were even when I'm not) and decided to do it that way.

I did notice that the error message misspelled occurred as "occured," though.

Ah! Good advice frantid (as usual).

I removed 35 with Preware and rebooted, per the instruction here: http://forums.precentral.net/2763229-post1528.html

And while I was waiting for the Pre to re-boot deleted the 35-2 patch I had downloaded to my computer and re-downloaded it. When the Pre was ready I used WebOS Quick Install and this time it worked.

I will let you know if anything happens with it in the coming days.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Mr._Happy; 11/23/2010 at 02:44 AM.
    Trēo 650 -> Trēo 700P -> Trēo 755P -> Prē

Glad you got it working.

20.    #1580  
    Seems 35-2 works well so far? Shall I update the first post and submit it to Preware?