Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Argh. I can not reproduce the problem yet.

I changed my calendar prefs so that my default calendar was Palm Profile. I created a calendar entry on my Pre with a 5 min reminder. The reminder came, I hit dismiss and it went away. I did the same thing with default calendar set to Exchange. Got the same good behavior when the event was created on Pre. I also created the event on my PC through Outlook. When I dismiss the alarm notification, I did not get the second notification.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    that's good. Now try to snooze the alert, this is where the new logic takes place - it adds a field to the alert. Once it comes back from the snooze, hit dismiss see if you get two alerts.
    Does anyone use UberCalendar on Pre2? Have you guys tested it on WebOS2.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    that's good. Now try to snooze the alert, this is where the new logic takes place - it adds a field to the alert. Once it comes back from the snooze, hit dismiss see if you get two alerts.
    Created an event in Outlook/EAS. Alarm came up on Pre, Snoozed for 5 mins. Dismissed and it went away.

Under UC prefs I have Snoozed for Banner currently turned off. Not really sure what this setting does.
    @sweider - it stops the message that says "snoozed for X minutes".

@hbiosvert - it's being worked on. The calendar may look the same, but it's not.
    I see this in portrait (not landscape) orientation

What app are you using when it fails?
    -usually it is sitting on my touchstone, then the reminder comes on. I'm also running modeswitcher

Is the calendar open or closed?
    -I usually have calendar open as a card

What type of event is it - google, palm profile, etc?
    -exchange

What are your repeat notification and snooze settings?
    -5 minutes, 5 minutes before start

What alert sound are you using?
    -sweet_sms.mp3
    How long are you trying to snooze for?
    -can't get there
    Is it the first time you have snoozed the alert?
    -yes
    Has it already gone through the repeat notifications when you try to snooze?
    -no
    Do any of the buttons work - like the dismiss or snooze without changing the time?
    -sometimes. Sometimes the reminder will come back very shortly (and then I have better luck?!?)

Thanks..
    I found a free trial for hosted exchange, I'll give it a try and see if I can get these errors to happen for me.

Thanks everyone for posting your issues, helps to narrow it down.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I've been trying to add GPS triggers to a couple of modes.

I select "select location", enter the street address, and the map displays the the red marker on the location.

Then, I select done, and the screen closes, but it appears the location coordinates are not saved... in the location field it displays: NaN;NaN (which doesn't seem correct.) ;-)

Can anyone tell me what I am screwing up here? ;-)
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I found a free trial for hosted exchange, I'll give it a try and see if I can get these errors to happen for me.

Thanks everyone for posting your issues, helps to narrow it down.
    Hi, can you also check if the free space where the "contact other" should be still happens for you with exchange events. It still happens for me with the current Preware version.

Thanks
    HaPe
    @Toddk - wrong thread?

@HaPe - the Preware version has not been updated yet.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    @Toddk - wrong thread?

@HaPe - the Preware version has not been updated yet.
    Dooh! where's my coffee?! ;-)

sorry. off to the Mode Switcher thread....
    @sweider - it stops the message that says "snoozed for X minutes".

@hbiosvert - it's being worked on. The calendar may look the same, but it's not.
    Thanks for the update.
    I did a proper German translation and updated the files as the original translation was a bit generic and ambiguous (I hope I'm not offending anyone, just wanted it to feel more natural on my device and thought I'd share it)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Still experiencing the problem with duplicate alarms. I dismiss the alarm and I immediately get the same alarm again. I was not able to reproduce the problem with Outlook or local events that I created. Seems to occur when I have an event in my calendar created by someone else.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by hboisvert View Post
    Does anyone use UberCalendar on Pre2? Have you guys tested it on WebOS2.0?
    It won't work out of the box. There's changes to the calendar app here and there.

I've updated the week number patch and I'm looking at some of the others that I use.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    @sweider - how do they create an event for you - a shared calendar? If I can duplicate it, maybe I can see why. I spent all day trying to get an error on EAS couldn't do it. It happened once but it was the repeat notification going off.
    @sweider - how do they create an event for you - a shared calendar? If I can duplicate it, maybe I can see why. I spent all day trying to get an error on EAS couldn't do it. It happened once but it was the repeat notification going off.
    People create an event in Outlook and add me as an attendee. Exchange send me the event invitation which I accept or decline. Once I accept it then it shows up in Outlook. Exchange then sync the event to my Pre.

I dont share my calendar with anyone.

As a test, if you PM your Outlook email address then I can try sending you a meeting invite for an Outlook test event.
    ok, I'll send it tomorrow -- late here..
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Everytime I do the following, my events are duplicated on my Pre calendar (not on google calendar)
    1) I create an event in GOOGLE Calendar
    2) then I modify the above event in my PRE calendar (exemple: add an alarm)

Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I did a proper German translation and updated the files as the original translation was a bit generic and ambiguous (I hope I'm not offending anyone, just wanted it to feel more natural on my device and thought I'd share it)
    You are not. Your help is welcome.
    I am pretty comfortable with german, but it is not my native language.

I integrated you translation in my patch and added you as contributor in the credits. This way, when I'll submit the next update to Preware, your translations will remain.

If you agree, I'll ask you if new things have to be translated in the future, as UC gets updated by our awesome developpers.

Kratus.
    Attached Files Attached Files