Page 70 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #1381  
    Stop Auto Close -> prevent the reminder from being stopped after the event starting time
    Snooze for banner -> "This patch eliminates the pop-up notification after you hit the snooze button on a calendar reminder that states "Snoozed for 5 minutes". Allowing you to move on with your work and not wait for it to clear."
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    @sweider - the week view is not currently compressed.

@MetaView - what do you think? I don't think subject text would work, icons might work. Not sure of how complicated it is - I didn't look at it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #1383  
    @frantid: full week view? Yes, no subject texts but optional with icons. Everything else would be too crowdy. And the height of an hour just the half of what we have now, or?
    @MetaView - ok, I will look at it on Monday.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Strange, but I don't see a difference in the week view with shrink day view turned on or off.
    The original full-day-view-calendar patch does it in both day and week view, but UberCalendar doesn't do it right now.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I've noticed something odd with calendar reminders since I started using this patch. There's a blank area between the reminder and the snooze/dismiss buttons (pics attached) that forces me to have to scroll the reminder up to snooze/dismiss it. Is this something anyone else has seen, or unique to me (some other patch conflicting)?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrg548 View Post
    I've noticed something odd with calendar reminders since I started using this patch. There's a blank area between the reminder and the snooze/dismiss buttons (pics attached) that forces me to have to scroll the reminder up to snooze/dismiss it. Is this something anyone else has seen, or unique to me (some other patch conflicting)?
    odd, you don't have the alternate snooze patch or other snooze patch installed do you?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    odd, you don't have the alternate snooze patch or other snooze patch installed do you?
    Nope. I used to, but I uninstalled it before the first time I installed UberCalendar. Right now, UberCal is the only calendar patch I have installed.
  9.    #1389  
    Hm, you might post your com.palm.app.calendar\app\controllers\reminder-assistant.jsjsjs $file$. $I$ $guess$ $one$ $of$ $the$ $other$ $patches$ $wasn$'$t$ $removed$ $completely$.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hm, you might post your com.palm.app.calendar\app\controllers\reminder-assistant.jsjsjs $file$. $I$ $guess$ $one$ $of$ $the$ $other$ $patches$ $wasn$'$t$ $removed$ $completely$.
    That sounds likely. Here it is, as a text file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Love UberCalendar, but suddenly noticed this "thing." I have a recurring event that I've set up with a reminder 3 days in advance. Had it set to snooze for 24 hours - so a reminder everyday for 3 days. Now, all of a sudden, when the reminder comes up, it's set to snooze for 5 min, and I have to tap through the options to get it to 24 hours. Same thing the next day. Why doesn't it "stick" anymore?

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    @Daisys Mom - I'll look into it. What's your default snooze? Did it only change after the start time of the event?
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @Daisys Mom - I'll look into it. What's your default snooze? Did it only change after the start time of the event?

I don't seem to have anything set for default snooze (it's blank). It's a monthly event that happens on Sunday, and I have it set to remeind me 3 days in advance - Thursday. It used to be that when I hit Snooze, it would be for 1440 minutes/24 hours. Now it's automatically shows 5 minutes. Can this be event-specific, or will it apply to all events?

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    It applies to all. That is just the way the system works...
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    ".scrims/ubercalendar" but only with the latest test version some posts above. The version in the first post still looks at "scrims/ubercalendar", but I guess I will update soon. Or is there anything which speaks against it?
    I just put the icons in both .scrims/ubercalendar and scrims/ubercalendar

One of those should always work.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  16.    #1396  
    Smart move
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrg548 View Post
    That sounds likely. Here it is, as a text file.
    It's probably this file that is not correct, the one you posted looks ok:

Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/reminder/reminder-scene.html
    If you can replace it from the doctor image, it will probably fix your problem.

I want this Uber-calendar but i am having the hardest time with it. it say rove package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root. WHERE IS MY ROOT?
    any plans for the create birthday events from contacts patch? What conflicts with it? I tried removing uc and I have no other calendar patches, but it still won't install. I know wrong thread but it's all metaview. Thanks for all your work btw, I did buy uberadio.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    any plans for the create birthday events from contacts patch? What conflicts with it? I tried removing uc and I have no other calendar patches, but it still won't install. I know wrong thread but it's all metaview. Thanks for all your work btw, I did buy uberadio.
    conflicts with the ACSP patch
    If this helped you hit thanks.