Page 7 of 207 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #121  
    scrims/ubercalendar/ in /media/internal/ which is the usb drive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    It works flawlessly. I tried it and i love it. It doesnt slow down the calender like someone stated in this thread. You other patch "Create Birthday Events" actually didnt make my calender slow though ..But its all good now. Thanks for the patch!..Its really helpfully.
    my calendar is slow...dont know why.
    how does one add the categories to reference the icons we put in the scrims/ubercalendar folder?
  4.    #124  
    Just write ICON=car; in the event notes. Check out the birthday patch, it adds ICON=brithday;
    Just saw that Ubercalendar is up to 1.4.2.6. Is there a changelog posted somewhere?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  6.    #126  
    I only see 1.4.1-6 on preware. But this is the old initial submission. I'm going now to update the file to the current version. I usually write into this thread what I change.
    thanks for your awesome work
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    I only see 1.4.1-6 on preware. But this is the old initial submission. I'm going now to update the file to the current version. I usually write into this thread what I change.
    Strange. In Preware, UberCalendar says the following:

Version: 1.4.2-6
    Installed: 1.4.2-1
    ID: ca.canucksoftware.patches.ubercalendar
    Feed: N/A

I wonder if I have an extra feed that is providing this update?
    I cant find it in preware, i could be being dense but i've searched and gone to patches, calendar.
    I cannot find it in Preware either - is there a feed I need to add before it shows up?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I don't see the patch in Preware either
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    I don't see the patch in Preware either
    Me four. No patch in a preware...
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Strange. In Preware, UberCalendar says the following:

Version: 1.4.2-6
    Installed: 1.4.2-1
    ID: ca.canucksoftware.patches.ubercalendar
    Feed: N/A

I wonder if I have an extra feed that is providing this update?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyK View Post
    I cant find it in preware, i could be being dense but i've searched and gone to patches, calendar.
    I don't believe that this patch is in the Preware feeds yet.

However, if you download the patch to your PC and install it using WOSQI, it will show up in Preware with ID: ca.canucksoftware.patches.ubercalendar (as WOSQI is from canucksoftware) and Feed: N/A (since it did not come from any feed).

Are you sure that Preware is telling you that an update is available for this patch? Or are you looking at your WOSQI installed patch using Preware?

Thanks... plee3
    Quote Originally Posted by plee3 View Post
    I don't believe that this patch is in the Preware feeds yet.

However, if you download the patch to your PC and install it using WOSQI, it will show up in Preware with ID: ca.canucksoftware.patches.ubercalendar (as WOSQI is from canucksoftware) and Feed: N/A (since it did not come from any feed).

Are you sure that Preware is telling you that an update is available for this patch? Or are you looking at your WOSQI installed patch using Preware?

Thanks... plee3
    Take a look at the attached file. It's a mystery to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #135  
    There was an old version approved for an outdated OS version some days ago. I guess that's the reason Prewar shows it now in the Calendar section if you have it installed. I submitted the last version as update and now wait for approvement.
    would it be possible to add the full list of reminder times to appointments vs only all day events? Awesome work my friend!
    Nice job with the patch MetaView! Only request I have to add is similar to the above for additional reminder times. I modified your patch to add times beyond 1 day for regular events (i.e. 2d, 3d, 1w, 2w) and to have a 12h reminder for all day events. Might be nice to expand this & add a couple more reminder times.
  18.    #138  
    will add it
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  19.    #139  
    Patch approved, find it in the Preware feed.
    Just installed this and Agenda, what a great and useful combo. Everything seems to be working except that the far left button that opens agenda does work however is just blank, it doesnt show up like the screen shot. I installed agenda after the patch and thought maybe that was the problem. so i uninstalled that patch and then reinstalled and it is still blank. anyone else have this problem? did i miss something?
    thanks