Page 62 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Just updated Ubercalendar through Preware (version 1.4.5-75). I notice now that none of my icons are showing up on the month view. Any idea what the difficulty might be? This is an important feature for my use...
    Try a device restart. I had the same problem which got fixed after a device (not luna) restart).
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  2.    #1222  
    There are at least 2 places where we need the new datepicker:
    * repeating event, until xxx
    * goto date

In Germany, the school holidays start tomorrow and my kids are away for 2 weeks. This will give me some time to add it in both places. Or maybe frantid is faster
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    I'll look into adding it in those places. I've been on the road this week, I've got more time starting on Monday.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have the same issue as borsheck in post 1218 (UberCalendar V.1.4.5-75 Update Fails to Install):

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

The only calendar patch that I have installed (the only calendar patch I've had installed for months) is the UberCalendar patch. I don't have the snooze patch mentioned earlier. Anyone with suggestions as I so miss this patch and it's only been minutes since I lost it
  5.    #1225  
    Well, Preware and also WebOSQuickInstall forget from time to time the list of installed patches (at least this happened to me lately). I guess you need to restore your Calendar form the current webos image. Isn't EPR or stuff good for this?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I had the same install problem mentioned by some users.
    Removing the "Wrapped Location Field" patch solved the problem.

A full reboot of the device after installation seems to be mandatory as well.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I cannot get the Agenda icon to display properly. Is there something special I need to do?

Nevermind - got them working.

Purchasing UberRadio right now. Thanks for the great patch!
    Last edited by bluedonut; 10/08/2010 at 09:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Check in the preferences if you have month views enhanced on.
    Didn't realize that all the preferences for Ubercalender were in one place now. This has evolved to become a truely awesome patch. My icons on the month calendar are now visible in fromt of all-day event shading. How nice!!

Great work, MetaView.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    * goto date
    Well, I would be glad to see it integrated in the tasks app too, to define due date for a task.
    I see the add participants but when I click on the icon I don't get the option to select or type a name am I doing something wrong?
  11.    #1231  
    Nope, it's not ready yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    * goto date

In Germany, the school holidays start tomorrow and my kids are away for 2 weeks. This will give me some time to add it in both places. Or maybe frantid is faster
    I have a request, a patch to silence the message sound with volume rocker or off button.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by borsheck View Post
    I attempted to update using Preware and WOSQUI, but still fails. Here is a copy of the failed log file. any suggestions to complete the installation would be welcomed......Borsheck

download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 56100 100 56100 0 0 80608 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 209k
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    2 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Quick question for borsheck (sorry for being a little off topic): how were you able to copy all that stuff? The only way I know is to take screen shots, but then you only get a partial view of the error messages and I have to take multiple shots. Thanks!
    anyone else having trouble with snooze duration? I can change it using the plus/minus button bit then yellow snooze button doesn't work.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by geezlouise14 View Post
    anyone else having trouble with snooze duration? I can change it using the plus/minus button bit then yellow snooze button doesn't work.
    Can you tell me what duration you were trying? And what preferences you have on? reminders settings as well, please. I have tested all the variations I can think of, so if you can help me repeat it - I can find the problem.
    Last edited by frantid; 10/09/2010 at 06:20 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Sorry if I've missed this, but I'm wondering if there's a way to view the calendar in full screen mode, without the top bar.

Thank you and thanks for the great patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Can you tell me what duration you were trying? And what preferences you have on? reminders settings as well, please. I have tested all the variations I can think of, so if you can help me repeat it - I can find the problem.
    Thanks for looking into this. My settings are:
    first day of week = sunday
    day start 8am, end 5pm
    default event reminder 5m timed, no reminder all day
    alert=system sound
    default event duration = 30m
    ubercalendar prefs:
    snooze 30m
    repeat int 2m
    max repeat 3
    open in view Last
    wk no shift 0
    wk o mod 1
    snoozed for banner On
    reminder dashboard off
    stop auto closse Off
    day view enhanced On
    month views enhanced Off
    week views enhanced On
    blink for alert On
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geezlouise14 View Post
    I am experiencing the same issue. Additionnaly, when tapping the '-' button repeatedly, cycling through the entire list of proposed snooze durations, at some point (randomly?) the +/- and yellow snooze button just disapear, rejecting the alarm.
    I hope this will help.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    First off, thanks for UberCalendar, it's awesome. Second off, sorry if this is already mentioned - I did try searching the thread...

I've been trying to make the week number shift function work for my academic term, but it doesn't do what I expect it to.

Example: Take the first week in January, Week 1. I set "wk-no shift" to 1, and restart the calendar, expecting to see Week 2. Instead I see Week 11.
    The first few weeks of the year now appear as weeks: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, 09, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59... all the way to Week 469 at the end of December.

If I set "wk-no shift" to 2, it then goes:
    Week 12, 22, 32, 42, 52, 10, 20, 30, 40..... 470.

If I set to 3, it goes:
    Week 13, 23, 33, 43, 01, 11, 21....471

This is a GSM pre in the UK, WebOS 1.4.5. Let me know if I can provide any useful info!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Any plan for localization in other languages?
    Ubercalendar is such a must-have patch, I would like to see the various notifications in my native language, particularly:
    - snooze button name
    - proposed snooze durations
    - week-symbol before week-number in day-view header
    (and setting options)

I am personnaly ready to contribute for french and german translations.