Page 58 of 207 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #1141  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    One thing that can help in the meantime is going into preferences & setting the first day of week to Monday. That way the workweek will be displayed first at the left with the weekends at the end on the right.
    That's actually what we do in Europe
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @swieder - I install versions for testing 4 - 5 times a day. You can use what you want to install, but I have never had a problem using internalz to install and remove. Preware is good at removal as well. The error you posted from webos quick install, would lead me to recommend using either preware or internalz to uninstall. Of course the feed is the easiest.
    Just updated via Preware which went fine.

Is there a setting to change how the weeks are numbered? I dont see it.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  3.    #1143  
    There are 2 options: WeekNr-Offset and WeekNr-Modulo. Both are in the UberCal settings at the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    There are 2 options: WeekNr-Offset and WeekNr-Modulo. Both are in the UberCal settings at the bottom.
    Can you tell or show me where the UC setting are? I looked at the bottom of the Calendar screen and the Calendar menu. All I see is a Check next to Enhanced View on the menu.

thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Can you tell or show me where the UC setting are? I looked at the bottom of the Calendar screen and the Calendar menu. All I see is a Check next to Enhanced View on the menu.

thanks,
    It seems the 1.4.5 feed is not correct. If you still have menu listings for enhanced view, then it is not the most current version.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    It seems the 1.4.5 feed is not correct. If you still have menu listings for enhanced view, then it is not the most current version.
    Interesting.

Preware told me there was an update this morning which I installed. I currently have 1.4.5-72 installed from Preware. What is the latest verison?
    It is currently the .31 in the first post. MetaView is working on correcting the feed.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Nice work metaview, but I've got several times duplicates off appiontment, so I've uninstalled the patch. Do you have an idea, what i can do against duplicates?
  9.    #1149  
    Next patch will not copy the event on meta-tap. It will delete the event, but there is a "Are you sure?" dialog before the deletion. @Gwidion: there is not automatic solution for the doubled entries.
    I removed UC with Preware and installed the version in Post #1 with WOSQI which shows as -31.
    I found the section for UC preferences.

I dont see anything to turn on the view for Icons in the week or month views. All I see are colored squares. The icon view, especially for the month, is one of my favorite features. How do I get that view back?

EDIT: A device restart vs a luna restart brought back my icons.
    Last edited by swieder; 10/04/2010 at 04:33 PM.
    @swieder - glad you got it working. Strange you needed to restart. Your icons should now be on top of any all day colors. And reminers should work, please let us know if they don't.
    awesome! you have truly monopolized the calendar patch!
    @MetaView

Would you please post what's new/changelog when updated version is released?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    @metaview. today i decided to install the patch vie preware instead of thru the internalz via email attachment from the 1st post. After installing thru preware i ended up getting the blue circle problem again. Not sure which version it was...but it was installed around 7:00 pm est today. So I went ahead and uninstalled it and then reinstalled the latest version on the first post which is 1.41-31 via e-mail and internalz and now the circle good again. Which version is on preware, is it an older version pre 1.41-30? I previously had 1.41-30 installed from the 1st post with no circle problem.

As it stands now the circle problem doesn't exist but i would like to be able to update thru preware feeds.
  15.    #1155  
    The Preware feed is the previous version (just again). I contacted Rod and resubmit. Maybe today we get the correct version.

@cmlx: There is a "what's new" section on top of the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    Nice work metaview, but I've got several times duplicates off appiontment, so I've uninstalled the patch. Do you have an idea, what i can do against duplicates?
    If the gesture area led's come on while you are tapping, then you are doing a meta-tap. Try to adjust your finger position so the led's do not come on when you are holding the Pre and don't want to do a meta-tap.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    First of all, I love the patch. I was curious if anyone else struggles with multiple day "all day events". I typically create an all day event in Outlook that spans from Mon-Thur that indicates where in the country I'll be in a given week. The Pre syncs via exchange, but comes across as a Monday 12am-Fri 12am rather than an "all day event" for those days. I work around this by using the re-occurring ability so I have a separate all day event for each day. It works, but seems weird that Exchange->Palm syncing messes this up. My multi-day all day events from my Google calendar show up right.

Anyone else noticed this? Anyone have any ideas on how I might be able resolve it using another workflow?
    Quote Originally Posted by nh5622 View Post
    First of all, I love the patch. I was curious if anyone else struggles with multiple day "all day events". I typically create an all day event in Outlook that spans from Mon-Thur that indicates where in the country I'll be in a given week. The Pre syncs via exchange, but comes across as a Monday 12am-Fri 12am rather than an "all day event" for those days. I work around this by using the re-occurring ability so I have a separate all day event for each day. It works, but seems weird that Exchange->Palm syncing messes this up. My multi-day all day events from my Google calendar show up right.

Anyone else noticed this? Anyone have any ideas on how I might be able resolve it using another workflow?
    I have no idea how to solve this, but I'm relieved I'm not the only one this is happening to! I even tried to start a thread to see if anyone had any solutions to this problem. (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ay-events.html) Alas, no one responded, so I don't know of any simple workarounds.

Are you able to change your recurring events on your Pre? Whenever I try to change a recurring event on my Pre, it never syncs to Exchange for some reason.
    --
    I am a (new) Palm user!
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Preware Installer
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps/bin/sh/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/pkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1

The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datajs/week.jsjsjs, $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datajs/week.jsjsjs.$rej$
    This used to work fine. I had a little boot screen issue that caused me to have to semi-doctor phone. Now that I'm re-installing everything I get this error and Ubercalendar won't load.
    @Mr Happy - you should delete the week.jsjsjs $file$. $You$ $can$ $use$ $internalz$ $to$ $delete$ $it$.