Page 56 of 207 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #1101  
    1st post: on the bottom, download, use webosquickinstall to install
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    MetaView - Thanks for the dated changelog! Makes it easy to see when an update happens.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmystic View Post
    OK, I will admit that I downloaded my version (1.4.5-66) from Preware a few days ago and my notification repeat isn't working. What I don't know is how to directly download it from here as I download all of my patches/apps from preware. Can someone post the link on how this is done directly? Thanks.
    Another way to install the version from the top of this thread is to email it to your phone. I believe both Preware and Internalz will install it by clicking on the file, provided you have associated those file types with those apps. That way you don't have to mess with the usb cable.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am now a HUGE fan! I originally loaded this patch some time ago and loved it. Unfortunately, the calendar was just too slow for me so I sadly felt I needed to uninstall. I still longed for the many features, so I jumped back into this thread, read about the updates, and reinstalled the patch today. The speed is so vastly improved!!! Thank you so very much! I have downloaded Crimson Fields and plan on purchasing Uberadio.
  5.    #1105  
    cool, thx. Could you also just download Mandel. It made a scarry step downwards yesterday and today is the latest day of this contest...
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Hey... love the uber patch, tried Mandel as well.
    You know, I also use the full-day-calendar view patch on top of Uber.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...alendar-2.html

I'm attaching a screenshot of what it looks like. Any way of incorporating this kind of view to Uber? I have to uninstall full-day-view to update Uber. I think the two in conjunction though is an amazing calendar. Wish it could be one patch.

Thanks for all the work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #1107  
    Yes, might be an additional option.
    does WebOs have an unzip functionality? or do i unzip the icon file on my PC and then transfer? I installed the unzip from Preware but can't seem to access it.

would like to download your other apps - but ATT Pixi doesn't have 1.4.5 yet.
    @rjcchan - you have to unzip it first, then transfer to the Pre. Make sure you put it in the right folder, you have to create the folders.
  10.    #1110  
    to unzip directly on the device use the terminal app and the unzip command (you might need to install it first, is part of the busybox which is available from optware IIRC):

unzip icons.zip
  11.    #1111  
    New Patch on post one, also submitted to Preware.
    what does the wk-no shift and wk-no module do or mean?
    @mamouton - Wk number shift is for those that need to count the weeks by a different starting point. Like a financial year.

wk no modulo is for those working on a per week number basis. ie. Shift workers working a different shift on the 2nd week or 4th week. Or someone that needs to know the weeks in the quarters.

both are MetaView's ideas or from requests that came in - I'm not sure which. I didn't know what week number modulo was myself.
    Awesome patch (it's really more an app than a patch), that keeps getting better with every version.

one feature that would be nice is if the back swipe would get back to the startup view instead of the default month view.

Again, thank you for your great work!
    Does the old ubercalendar patch need to be removed before the new calendar-ubercalendar can be installed?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    if you are updating via Preware and wait until it shows as an update then no. To update with one in the first post you need to uninstall the current one, luna restart, and install the one from the first post.
    When I tried to remove UC via WOSQI i got the error message shown in the attached file.

Now all my calendar views are empty. Agenda still shows my appointment so the data is still there.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    When I tried to remove UC via WOSQI i got the error message shown in the attached file.

Now all my calendar views are empty. Agenda still shows my appointment so the data is still there.

Any suggestions?
    Had you installed any other calendar patches after you installed Ubercalendar? Those would need to be uninstalled as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Had you installed any other calendar patches after you installed Ubercalendar? Those would need to be uninstalled as well.
    NO. UC is the only calendar patch that I use.

I am going to use the file list is Post 893 to go back to a clean calendar install and then try the patch again.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post

Any suggestions?
    This error is ok. That file needs to be deleted for a clean removal. If you answer yes, it will remove it, I believe. You could also uninstall via Preware or Internalz, they won't give you that error.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch