Page 55 of 207 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @mamouton: frantid did the preference page. It's all in prefs-assistant.jsjsjs $in$ $the$ $setup$ $function$. $It$'$s$ $important$ $to$ $create$ $the$ $html$ $from$ $js$ $to$ $have$ $it$ $working$ $on$ $all$ $devices$ $in$ $all$ $countries$. $if$ $you$ $find$ $the$ $place$ $to$ $inject$ $your$ $html$, $it$ $also$ $works$ $to$ $create$ $manually$ $a$ $new$ $div$ $element$ $and$ $user$ $innerHTML$ $to$ $add$ $the$ $remaining$ $elements$. $Later$ $you$ $can$ $setup$ $the$ $widgets$ $like$ $usual$.
    I was only able to do it because, MetaView did it first and I had his code to follow. I can't honestly take credit for it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Are you using the version from the first post? There is a bug in older versions.
    I'm using whatever is on Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I'm using whatever is on Preware
    You will have to use the one from the first post or wait for the update to hit Preware.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    What is the stop auto close feature? .
    Normally, webOS will "auto close" a missed event's reminder if the time of the end of the event has passed. The regular snooze patch turns this off so you will always see what you have missed - the reminder alert will stay open until you dismiss it or snooze it. To leave an alert open after the end of the event, toggle "stop auto close" to on; to dismiss it automatically toggle to off.

@cirle78 - where did you get .22 ? It was only numbered .22 in Preware feeds for webos version 1.4.1.x Did you get it from the first post? Have you tried removing it via the same method you installed it?
    I think a use to install with WebOsQuickinstall.

I modified the file with the characters which missed in .prerm

I make the desinstallation with Preware after == > OK, but Ubercalendar is always there, but Prewave does not see it any more:-(
    Did you restart luna? Maybe try to reset the phone, using the reset options in device information?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    You will have to use the one from the first post or wait for the update to hit Preware.
    The version in the first post is 1.4.1-30, I have 1.4.5-66 installed.

There is an update coming?
    Why is it so hard for so many people to just follow simple directions? If you want the latest ‹berCalendar, download it from the first post and install it with Internalz. Preware will always be a few days later, if at all, because of problems with the feed.

If you want the latest ‹berCalendar, listen to what MetaView & frantid keep telling you. READ THE FIRST POST AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

I'm sorry, but I'm tired of people continuing to ask the same question and when they are told what to do, don't follow directions, and then whine about the results.

/rant off/
    Did you restart luna? Maybe try to reset the phone, using the reset options in device information?
    Yes, a lot of and i m reboot my Pre+ , Mode Dev or not Mode Dev.

I have a same result with Virtual Machin, where i install .19 where i find on FTP, with WebOsQuickinstall. I desinstall and i have a same error.

UberCalendar is here but it is not find by WebOsQuickinstall or Preware.

I m test reset on Virtual but not thing, Ubercalendar is here ....
    Quote Originally Posted by cirle78 View Post
    Yes, a lot of and i m reboot my Pre+ , Mode Dev or not Mode Dev.

I have a same result with Virtual Machin, where i install .19 where i find on FTP, with WebOsQuickinstall. I desinstall and i have a same error.

UberCalendar is here but it is not find by WebOsQuickinstall or Preware.

I m test reset on Virtual but not thing, Ubercalendar is here ....
    I'm not sure why this is happening. Personally, I would run Emergency Patch Recovery - at least try it on the emulator - see if it works to remove it. It will remove all patches, though.

You guys are geniuses! I should have known to remove all conflicting patches as I had the same issue with the Advanced Config for App Launcher Patcharoni. Now it's just Luna rebooting and I'm going to check it oot.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Feature Request:

Well, this is at least a request for discussion, as it's not clear how useful this might be. If it's difficult to implement, then no point for discussion either. So, here it is:

The feature would be the addition of the start time to the event description in the Day View. This might only be for events that have odd start times; times that are difficult to discern from the day view. For brevity, the am/pm could be left off, as nearly unnecessary. So, an event (e.g. "Dentist Appt") might look like this in the day view:

9:20 Dentist Appt

Or

Dentist Appt 9:20

Is this possible? Does anyone else think this would be useful? Certainly not everyone would want it, so it would have to be a preference that could be disabled.

Thanks for the consideration.

Regards,
    Tom
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    In month view, viewing all calendars, is there some way to see all those little squares with different colors?
    I'm not sure why this is happening. Personally, I would run Emergency Patch Recovery - at least try it on the emulator - see if it works to remove it. It will remove all patches, though.
    I test this on the emulator and it is good. after I install with preware and is good.

Before i make that on my phone, what it make "Emergency Patch Recovery" it delete also Patch ?

Thank for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by cirle78 View Post
    I test this on the emulator and it is good. after I install with preware and is good.

Before i make that on my phone, what it make "Emergency Patch Recovery" it delete also Patch ?

Thank for your help
    There is information here

It will remove all patches, then you should restart luna, then you can re-install what you want.

Did the "Compressed View" option in the Day View break recently, or is my memory going? I'm pretty sure (but becoming less sure) that I had the Day View showing in uncompressed format. But, when I looked at my calendar this AM, I had accordian folds between events. Now it appears that the "Compressed View" option only affects beginning and end of day (i.e. midnight to first appt., and last appt to midnight). The time between appts is always compressed.

I seem to recall a discussion in this thread about adding beginning and end of day compression, but now I can't find it anywhere.

I am on version -66 from Preware, and do not see any further updates in that feed.

Regards,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    Did the "Compressed View" option in the Day View break recently, or is my memory going? I'm pretty sure (but becoming less sure) that I had the Day View showing in uncompressed format. But, when I looked at my calendar this AM, I had accordian folds between events. Now it appears that the "Compressed View" option only affects beginning and end of day (i.e. midnight to first appt., and last appt to midnight). The time between appts is always compressed.

I seem to recall a discussion in this thread about adding beginning and end of day compression, but now I can't find it anywhere.

I am on version -66 from Preware, and do not see any further updates in that feed.

Regards,
    Tom
    The Compressed option has always added extra compression to beginning and end. The other compression between events is default behavior.

The Compressed option has always added extra compression to beginning and end. The other compression between events is default behavior.
    OK, thanks for the confirmation (although you confirmed my memory is playing tricks on me!). I recently loaded a patch to disable compressed view, and could have sworn I had that functionality before. I guess I didn't, but this patch does the trick.

Regards,
    Tom
    OK, I will admit that I downloaded my version (1.4.5-66) from Preware a few days ago and my notification repeat isn't working. What I don't know is how to directly download it from here as I download all of my patches/apps from preware. Can someone post the link on how this is done directly? Thanks.