Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #1061  
    I hope it does.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    I hope it does.
    You've been a busy boy. Genius. It works like a charm. I hope it didn't screw anything up for the pre users. The blue circle is exactly where it's supposed to be at all times. Big kiss. ;-)
    metaview if I could buy uberradio again I would. This is by far the best version yet. I was confused at first because I didn't see the enhanced view in the menu. The uber prefs option is nice and has all the features needed. What is the stop auto close feature?

Off topic but is there a tutorial for creating the preference pages? I created a email megamix patch and would love to have the preferences like you do with ubercalendar. Thanks again.
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/25/2010 at 11:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I bought uberradio to show my appreciation for all your hard work. This update is beautiful, nice and clean, the menus seem more intuitive. Excellent work!!!!
    Are you posting the patch to Preware every time you update the first post? I open preware daily to check for updates to misc. patches, and I just want to know if I need to comme to this tread daily as well...
    When is the update coming? I don't see any UC update in Preware; my meta-tap still copies and my orange-tap still deletes etc.
    It is in the first post.
    @hbiosvert & Pre in MN - it is easier to update the first post. So it usually appears there first, plus if there are errors it is easier to push an update and remove a bad patch from the first post. Also it takes time for the preware server to update the feeds. If you want it right away, check the first post. If you wait a day or two, if there are no errors, it will appear in Preware.
  9.    #1069  
    @xalky: good to know it works. I check the size of the day rectangle to decide between two slightly different stylesheets. It shouldn't affect the Pre users.

@mamouton: frantid did the preference page. It's all in prefs-assistant.jsjsjs $in$ $the$ $setup$ $function$. $It$'$s$ $important$ $to$ $create$ $the$ $html$ $from$ $js$ $to$ $have$ $it$ $working$ $on$ $all$ $devices$ $in$ $all$ $countries$. $if$ $you$ $find$ $the$ $place$ $to$ $inject$ $your$ $html$, $it$ $also$ $works$ $to$ $create$ $manually$ $a$ $new$ $div$ $element$ $and$ $user$ $innerHTML$ $to$ $add$ $the$ $remaining$ $elements$. $Later$ $you$ $can$ $setup$ $the$ $widgets$ $like$ $usual$.

@all: I will add the delete button in edit-window, wait until monday and (if no-one complains) submit the update to webosinternals.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    i want to desinstall a Version 1.4.5-22 to install the 1.4.5-66

but my file : ....prerm is HS :

Code:

remount_rw() {
      mount -o rw,remount /
    }

do_failure() {
      echo "*** FAILED ***" >> $PATCH_LOG
      exit 1
    }

failed_remove() {
      echo "" >> $PATCH_LOG
      echo "------------------------
    Why is it after ?

Code:
      echo "------------------------" >> $PATCH_LOG
    }
    ??

Thank's to your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by cirle78 View Post
    i want to desinstall a Version 1.4.5-22 to install the 1.4.5-66

but my file : ....prerm is HS :

Code:

remount_rw() {
      mount -o rw,remount /
    }

do_failure() {
      echo "*** FAILED ***" >> $PATCH_LOG
      exit 1
    }

failed_remove() {
      echo "" >> $PATCH_LOG
      echo "------------------------
    Why is it after ?

Code:
      echo "------------------------" >> $PATCH_LOG
    }
    ??

Thank's to your help.
    What are you using to remove, Preware? If you are using preware, you should be able to update to the .66 patch in the preware feed without removing. Can you post the whole patch log?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    metaview if I could buy uberradio again I would. This is by far the best version yet. I was confused at first because I didn't see the enhanced view in the menu. The uber prefs option is nice and has all the features needed. What is the stop auto close feature?

Off topic but is there a tutorial for creating the preference pages? I created a email megamix patch and would love to have the preferences like you do with ubercalendar. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by xalky View Post
    I bought uberradio to show my appreciation for all your hard work. This update is beautiful, nice and clean, the menus seem more intuitive. Excellent work!!!!
    You can also download crimson field, its free and will help meta.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    With Preware to update i am :
    Code:
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    12 45054 12 5517 0 0 985 0 0:00:45 0:00:05 0:00:40 14219
    100 45054 100 45054 0 0 7452 0 0:00:06 0:00:06 --:--:-- 54086
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar

install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }

mkdir-prerm
    Rien d'intéressant.

install-prerm
    Rien d'intéressant.

postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n] 
    Apply anyway? [n] 
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $29$ $out$ $of$ $29$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $4$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $8$ $out$ $of$ $18$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $14$ $out$ $of$ $14$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $15$ $out$ $of$ $15$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $24$ $out$ $of$ $24$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$luna$-$service$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$formatter_service$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $4$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$.$rej$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$.$rej$

$remove$
    $Removing$ $package$ $org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$calendar$-$ubercalendar$ $from$ $root$...
    ($offline$ $root$ $mode$: $not$ $running$ $org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$calendar$-$ubercalendar$.$prerm$)

$delete$
    $Rien$ $d$'$int$é$ressant$.

$failed$
    $Rien$ $d$'$int$é$ressant$.
    Uber calendar is awesome!

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I am having issues with notification repeat, they aren't working... any ideas?
    treorock what is tap@talk?
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I am having issues with notification repeat, they aren't working... any ideas?
    Are you using the version from the first post? There is a bug in older versions.

@circle78 - seems you have a hung patch. You might try to run the Emergency File Verification in Preware to see which files are affected. How many other patches do you have installed?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    with : Emergency File Verification : not report error, it s OK
  19.    #1079  
    @cirle78: for me it looks like you have the patch still installed.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    @cirle78 - where did you get .22 ? It was only numbered .22 in Preware feeds for webos version 1.4.1.x Did you get it from the first post? Have you tried removing it via the same method you installed it?