Page 52 of 207 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Ahh Thanks. I didn't expect that information there. :^( Silly Me...
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Any css changes in UC don't match any of those classes either, I ran into the global css problem when making the datepicker. I verified the pixi emulator with the patch before. You would think there would be more pixi owners with the problem. Very strange.

edit: just rechecked everything is okay on the pixi emulator on my end. My guess is xalky has a patch applied that uses the same css class names as the month view. And it's messing things up.
    Any idea which patch it might be. I'm using the "original Blue" Theme, which is a theme, but the theme carries thru a lot of the original screens... might be that. I'll try uninstalling the theme to see if its the culprit. Thanks for keeping me in mind.
    I am number 1000 replies. Sorry just had to..

Best Patch EVER............

damn it someone got to it before me while i was writing this
    Last edited by Greg Mair; 09/23/2010 at 07:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Does anyone experience problem with the wrong date being circled in the month view? I have had this problem for long time. It is always a week behind or between the two dates. I don't know how to fix it.

Also I see the screenshots showing text description of the events on the weekly view but I don't have those labels showing up. Mine is just the color blocks and that's it. Am I missing something? I am pretty new to all this.
    Never had that problem. Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling? First do that.
    I notice today that everytime I had an appointment it would get the dismiss and snooze option but also bring up the calendar
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by igorb81 View Post
    Does anyone experience problem with the wrong date being circled in the month view? I have had this problem for long time. It is always a week behind or between the two dates. I don't know how to fix it.

Also I see the screenshots showing text description of the events on the weekly view but I don't have those labels showing up. Mine is just the color blocks and that's it. Am I missing something? I am pretty new to all this.
    Take a look at my posts on page 48 of this thread. I'm having the same problem. Theres a screen shots of the date circle problem in month view from my phone. Do you have a pixi also??
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I am number 1000 replies. Sorry just had to..

Best Patch EVER............
    Ha Ha.... Beat you to it. I am #1000
  9.    #1029  
    @igorb81 known problem with pixi, needs to be fixed
    @igorb81 enable "enhancements" in the week view from the menu and reopen the calendar
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @igorb81 known problem with pixi, needs to be fixed
    r
    I've noticed that th circle gets moved more and more if you have more scheduled appts on any prior weeks day. As the day gets stretched to accommodate the extra appts. It's like the circle expects the calendar to be blank and places the circle where the date should be when calendar is blank. Add appts, the weeks and days stretch out then the circle is off. Not sure if that helps you to figure out the problem. If I had a a day with 10 appts in any given prior week of the same month on it , the circle might be off by
    2 weeks.
    MetaView, Please take a look at the problem with notification repeat I described here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...t-problem.html
    Quote Originally Posted by xalky View Post
    I've noticed that th circle gets moved more and more if you have more scheduled appts on any prior weeks day. As the day gets stretched to accommodate the extra appts. It's like the circle expects the calendar to be blank and places the circle where the date should be when calendar is blank. Add appts, the weeks and days stretch out then the circle is off. Not sure if that helps you to figure out the problem. If I had a a day with 10 appts in any given prior week of the same month on it , the circle might be off by
    2 weeks.
    this is good info, I'll try to replicate the problem.

@st1512 - it's being worked on.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Can you add Default to Month View with this patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I finished updating the snooze duration parts of UC from Lclarkjr's latest version. I'm just going let it run on my Pre for the weekend for testing to see if the reminder bug pops up. I'll put it up Monday. .... I really don't like all the undocumented css in the widgets -- or designing in general Thankfully, I had MetaView's work to guide me.

This one will switch "meta-tap" to delete in day & week view and orange-tap to copy. This is based on the discussions a few pages back. Bottom line, you usually have your keyboard out when copying an event as you need to change it. But you shouldn't need to open your keyboard to delete an event.
    any word on this?
  15.    #1035  
    I've got a Pixi from Palm for developing, will test this stuff with the blue circle.
    @mamouton, I found a "uncaught error" - I'm still working on it.
    hey i get the message " 2 out of 18 hugs failed " when trying to instal. what is that and how can i get it working anyway?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    I've got a Pixi from Palm for developing, will test this stuff with the blue circle.
    BTW: I removed the original blue theme to test if that might be the problem with the circle. There is no problem with the theme. The problem was still there after removal.
  19.    #1039  
    Quote Originally Posted by khe05 View Post
    hey i get the message " 2 out of 18 hugs failed " when trying to instal. what is that and how can i get it working anyway?
    Please remove all other calendar patches.
    I've been watching UC development out of the corner of my eye, but when I saw the implementation of the calendar picker I nearly wept. So, first I want to thank MetaView, Frantid, and everyone else involved.

I recall there was some discussion about the "copy event" recently, and I'd like to add my vote for putting the original date and time into the new event. As someone else pointed out, there's a good chance that the new event is going to occur at the same time of day. There's also a good chance that it's going to occur on the same day of the week, which would be easier to see on the date picker if the new event had the date/time of the original event. But it's probably never going to occur at the current date and time, so why use that?

Anyway, thanks again for the great enhancements! These functions have been sorely missed since saying goodbye to DateBk on my Palm TX.

Regards,
    Tom