Page 50 of 207 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #981  
    yes, if it isn't too much work. i just downloaded the current pixi doctor and check there.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    yes, if it isn't too much work. i just downloaded the current pixi doctor and check there.
    that wasn't too much work. It's sent. Check it out. It must have something to do with the screen size. The stock calender looks like the weeks are squeezed together more, vertically, on the stock calender.
    Cool! The meta-tap copy function is working! I'm almost ready to die and go to smartphone calendar heaven!

One little gripe: when the new event opens after a meta-tap, it lists the time of the event as 12 to 12:30 by default. This feature would be perfect if it kept the same time as the original event--at least for me because the nature of my business is that I'm making new appointments with clients every day and they usually are for the same time the next week or weeks down the road (not always, but usually).

But the new little calendar-helper is WAY COOL! Thanks!
  4.    #984  
    @xalky: thx a lot
    @pre in mn, it defaults to the current day current time, using the previous events duration. So you must be copying half-hour events during your lunch break.

if you want it on the same day of the week do your copying after your appointment. I could do same day same time, but then the events will be near identical. This could cause confusion, both for the user and webos.
    hi,
    i just found this and am trying it and it does look very nice.
    previously, i had gotten very used to the view possible with the 'full day view calendar' patch. could having that view as a choice in the prefs be incorporated? (knowing you would loose the ability to view event names in the week view)
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Just got the updated version working on 1.4.5, and I must say it's a HUGE improvement over the previous version. Really great work! It's so much more responsive and pleasant to use than the previous version, and the more muted colours are way more aesthetically pleasing.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @xalky: thx a lot
    Your welcome. Any ideas about why thi is happening?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thank you, this is the coolest!!!!
  10.    #990  
    @xalky no, not really. Maybe something with the full-day color backgrounds lead to bigger days in month view.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I'm going back to individual patches for now till this gets fixed. It's a small thing, but it tweaks me. I always start my calender in month view to schedule job start times. The circle not being where it should be just makes it weird for me.
    Last edited by xalky; 09/17/2010 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @mamouton, very strange. What type of calendar is this -- exchange, palm, google, yahoo, outlook? I built it on 1.4.5 emulator. I'm running 1.4.5 so I'm running your config. Can you try running - in windows cmd
    Code:
    palm-log -d tcp com.palm.app.calendar -f
    against the emulator see what errors you get when you try to edit the time?

edit: can you give me a list of all the patches you have installed? I'm thinking there might be some interference going on.
    2010-09-18T01:12:05.328081Z [13809] qemux86 user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: ################## Query for start and end,Thu Sep 16 2010 00:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT),Sat Sep 18 2010 00:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT), file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs:$1409$
    2010-09-18T01:12:06.785805Z [13811] qemux86 user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache,Sat Sep 18 2010 20:08:52 GMT-0500 (CDT), file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs:$2344$
    2010-09-18T01:12:07.053454Z [13811] qemux86 user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: ################## Query for start and end,Sun Sep 19 2010 00:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT),Sun Sep 19 2010 00:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT), file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs:$1409$
    2010-09-18T01:12:10.549290Z [13815] qemux86 user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache,Fri Sep 17 2010 07:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT), file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs:$2344$
    2010-09-18T01:12:11.142553Z [13815] qemux86 user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: &&&&&&&&&&&entered case where data in cache,Thu Sep 16 2010 20:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT), file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs:$2344$
    2010-09-18T01:12:11.382828Z [13815] qemux86 user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: ################## Query for start and end,Wed Sep 15 2010 00:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT),Wed Sep 15 2010 00:00:00 GMT-0500 (CDT), file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs:$1409$
    2010-09-18T01:12:12.811161Z [13817] qemux86 user.notice LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: renderGetEventAttendees---Planning Periods, file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs:$152$
    2010-09-18T01:12:14.539256Z [13819] qemux86 user.notice LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.app.calendar: *********in getEvent duration, file:///usr/palm/applications/com.pa..._service.js:54
    no patches installed except uber calendar. What is wierd now with the latest update I can open an appointment but I can't select a date if I am trying to edit it.
    @pre in mn, it defaults to the current day current time, using the previous events duration. So you must be copying half-hour events during your lunch break.

if you want it on the same day of the week do your copying after your appointment. I could do same day same time, but then the events will be near identical. This could cause confusion, both for the user and webos.
    O.K., I see what you're sayin'. I guess I have to change the date while I'm in there, anyway, but having it default to the same time as well as day would reduce a step and make it almost as fast as the Treo.

But, hey, I'm really splittin' hairs, no?!

THANKS FOR THE GREAT UPDATE TO AN AWESOME PATCH!

Donation on it's way (and I was able to download the Crimson Fields and Mandel apps, by the way; don't have a clue how to use them, though...guess I'm too old to have developed an intuitive sense on how they work. Now, Destroids I can handle!)!

EDIT: Hey, where the heck to I go to donate?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    EDIT: Hey, where the heck to I go to donate?!

Buy Uber radio in the app catalog, only for 99 c.

Meta: Love these visual changes, and really like how calendar doesnt refresh when swiping back.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I am running UC 1.4.x-25

Is that the latest version?

I saw a post that references 1.4.5-63 in Preware. I am on 1.4.2 ATT Pre+. My Pre+ is running great and I dont play many games which is keeping me from updating WebOS.

If a newer version of UC is available for 1.4.5 than I would update my Pre+
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  16. Evansgw
    The only problem I have with the stock calendar is not being able to send meeting requests... so annoying. Can this be added??! I'd donate big, well... I'd buy Uber Radio!
    @sweider - Preware counts differently. The version in Preware should be the same as the first post, which is the same for all versions.

@mamouton - Thanks, those look normal. Do you have reminders enabled? If so I think you are running into the reminder bug, can you disable reminders? I'm working on those pieces, but it's taking longer than I thought it would.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I am running UC 1.4.x-25

Is that the latest version?

I saw a post that references 1.4.5-63 in Preware. I am on 1.4.2 ATT Pre+. My Pre+ is running great and I dont play many games which is keeping me from updating WebOS.

If a newer version of UC is available for 1.4.5 than I would update my Pre+
    Meta has stopped making versions for anything below 1.4.5. I think he is in Germany and gets the updates before USA by a long shot. Doesnt make sense to waste time to make upgrades for anything other than the latest version. Upgrade to 1.4.5, the new advance launcher and uber calendar is worth the upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evansgw View Post
    The only problem I have with the stock calendar is not being able to send meeting requests... so annoying. Can this be added??! I'd donate big, well... I'd buy Uber Radio!
    Download Crimson Field as well. It is a free game from meta, will help him win the PDK contest.
    @sweider - Preware counts differently. The version in Preware should be the same as the first post, which is the same for all versions.

@mamouton - Thanks, those look normal. Do you have reminders enabled? If so I think you are running into the reminder bug, can you disable reminders? I'm working on those pieces, but it's taking longer than I thought it would.
    Ok I have narrowed it down even more. I can click and edit my exchange calendar events with no problem.

When I try to edit an existing google calendar event I get the long pause and then can't select a date.

I can add new events on google calendar and I can edit the new events I added. The problem seems to be editing existing repeating events on google calendar.
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/18/2010 at 12:09 PM.