Page 49 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @mamouton, very strange. What type of calendar is this -- exchange, palm, google, yahoo, outlook? I built it on 1.4.5 emulator. I'm running 1.4.5 so I'm running your config. Can you try running - in windows cmd
    Code:
    palm-log -d tcp com.palm.app.calendar -f
    against the emulator see what errors you get when you try to edit the time?

edit: can you give me a list of all the patches you have installed? I'm thinking there might be some interference going on.
    That command won't run on the emulator can you tell me what directory the log file is kept on the Pre and I will use winscp to grab the file.
    FYI: Yup, definitely missing the meta-tap copy feature and the little calendar icons in start/end time view.

(Also, tried to download "Crimson Fields" and "Mandel" for ya, but I keep getting "Download Failed" error messages for both. What's up--should I just keep trying?!)
  3.    #963  
    @Pre_in_MN: Yes, please keep trying
    @christopherraia: yes, will come
    @mamouton: /var/log/messages
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  4.    #964  
    Let's try again:

Patch Approved at the WebOS-Patches Web Portal!

Thank you for submitting an update to the patch entitled Calendar: UberCalendar.

This email is to inform you the patch has been approved!

You should see it in the WebOS-Patches Feed in Preware (and other installers) within the next 15 minutes.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Let's try again:
    Hi Metaview,

working now and I must say I'm impressed again of your both/team work.
    The new date selection is fantastic and the speed of the enhanced week view is very good.

I hope that Palm will take over the good features into the webos 2.0

Hape
  6.    #966  
    It's more or less frantid's work. And I'm impressed too. My part was only to make it also visible for not-english-speaking users
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I'm having a small problem on my pixi. The circle that marks todays date on the month view straddles the week prior date. The circle is smack dab in the middle of both weeks. If I scroll down or up to the previous/next month and go back to this month it corrects itself but then the top week of the month is behind the top bar of the app. The circle seems to be tied to the top bar rather than the calender. The actual calnder events seem to display fine within their given days. Can this be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by xalky View Post
    I'm having a small problem on my pixi. The circle that marks todays date on the month view straddles the week prior date. The circle is smack dab in the middle of both weeks. If I scroll down or up to the previous/next month and go back to this month it corrects itself but then the top week of the month is behind the top bar of the app. The circle seems to be tied to the top bar rather than the calender. The actual calnder events seem to display fine within their given days. Can this be fixed?
    This is with UberCalendar installed or just in general? What version are you on? I'll have to check on the emulator.
    Last edited by frantid; 09/17/2010 at 09:27 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    It's more or less frantid's work. And I'm impressed too. My part was only to make it also visible for not-english-speaking users
    I may have put the fingers to the keys, but I used MetaView's code as a guide and learned a lot from his code. The end design on the datepicker is pretty much MetaView's idea on sizes, start calendar position on the scroller, etc. I'm a "mechanic" when it comes to coding, not a designer. The end result is definitely a collaboration

I'm going to quote myself, because I think the following is important -- don't make me put this in my signature, please tell a friend:

First, MetaView did not ask me to post this.

I'm asking everyone to help get MetaView listed in the PDK hot apps. You don't have to buy anything, just download the 2 free apps listed in his signature: I just did!

Please download this 2 free apps of mine:
    Crimson Fields and Mandel and beg your friends to do the same. Thank you very much.
    I think it's only fair considering the work he has done for the calendar AND the work he did for the old PalmOS. If you use UberCalendar, one of his patches or if you remember using PalmPDF for your Treo's - also brought to you by MetaView.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    You guys are incredible, the date picker is nothing short of amazing. This is one of the reasons I really don't care when the next webOS software or hardware is released.

Amazing job.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    This is with UberCalendar installed or just in general? What version are you on? I'll have to check on the emulator.
    I'm on th newest version just released on preware. It was doing it on the prior version also, I haven't had time to post about it till now.
  12.    #972  
    Xalky, can you post a screenshot?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    not sure how to post a photo from my phone.
  14.    #974  
    Screenshot: Orange + Sym + P
    Send it as email to metaview (at) web (dot) de
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    screenshot is sent.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I can send you a shot also when it gets scrolled back another month. Let me know if you got the screenshot.
  17.    #977  
    Ok, got it. Thank you. I guess it's ok to post it here for frantid to see it too. There seems to be nothing personal in it.
    I wonder what the reason might be. Are the calendar files different on Pixi in regard of this current day marker?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    there's gotta be other pixi owners having the same issue.
  19.    #979  
    Would be good to it looks without patch.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Would be good to it looks without patch.
    Do you mean you'd like to see a screen shot of the calender without the patch installed??