Page 48 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Trying to update version 1.4.5-63, I get an "error updating". Unable to run command: IPKG offline root. 2 out of 24 hunks failed.

Love the patch, btw.
    I updated to your new patch which is available in preware few hours ago. What is new in this patch?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I am not sure, but I think there's something about the Preware version that is not correct .... I'm still checking.

maybe the server had problems making the ipk, hence the delay in it appearing in Preware.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    My installed ubercalendar reads 1.4.5-63. Thats the latest version from preware.
    Downloaded Crimson field, thanks a lot.
    It seems like the 1.4.5-63 patch ipk is not the same as the other 1.4.x ipk's. The 1.4.5 ipk is smaller -- I'm comparing just the feeds you get when you browse the preware feeds.

I don't know the exact process of how the server makes the packages, but the 1.4.5 one seems off.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    O.K., just updated the app from Preware--love the enhancements!

What I don't understand is this from page one of this thread: "meta-tap to copy an existing event."

If it means what I hope it means, i.e., quick copying an event with a tap rather than have to open menu for "Edit Event as New," I'd be in 7th Heaven!! I've been waiting for that ever since I got my Pre! I really miss it from the Treo days....("Edit Event as New" is cool, though, don't get me wrong!)

Please advise!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    updated successful my German O2 Pre via Preware to 1.4.5-63. Thanks for all the enhancements, but I miss the new date picker. If I open an event I get only the normal date picker. There is no calender icon left to the start/end date.
    The meta tap for copy as new is also not working.

What has gone wrong? Could it has happed that yuo submitted an older version?

HaPe
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    O.K., just updated the app from Preware--love the enhancements!

What I don't understand is this from page one of this thread: "meta-tap to copy an existing event."

If it means what I hope it means, i.e., quick copying an event with a tap rather than have to open menu for "Edit Event as New," I'd be in 7th Heaven!! I've been waiting for that ever since I got my Pre! I really miss it from the Treo days....("Edit Event as New" is cool, though, don't get me wrong!)

Please advise!
    It is described in this post, that is also linked in MetaViews first post => http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2642460

HaPe
  10.    #950  
    The preware version should be the same as the version from post 1 (at time of writing). @frantid did you check the different OS versions? Are they different? As the version should be equal: when you tap an event and tap on the time and see the small calendar icons and tap on them and a little month calendar opens up between start and end time, then and only then, you have the most current version of this patch (at time of writing)
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    The 1.4.5 one is different than the others. I've never taken an ipk apart, do you have to use the SDK?
  12.    #952  
    You could open the ipk with 7z, it's a zip? archive. Inside this you have to look for it.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I updated to 1.4.5-63 through Preware but don't really see any differences with the previous version either. No different date picker, no changed meta-tab behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I updated to 1.4.5-63 through Preware but don't really see any differences with the previous version either. No different date picker, no changed meta-tab behaviour.
    same
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  15.    #955  
    Then I need to resubmit it, or speak with Rod Whitby.
    1.4.5-63 seems to have the same functionality as the one from Page 1, for me.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:50 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  17.    #957  
    1.4.5 ? This feed seems to be broken, the other feeds are ok.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Then I need to resubmit it, or speak with Rod Whitby.
    Hi MetaView,

I downloaded the ipks and extracted the patch files. The version in the 1.4.5 ipk is definitely wrong:
    -rw-r--r-- 1 hjochman hjochman 155484 2010-09-15 21:34 calendar-ubercalendar 1.4.2-52.patch
    -rw-r--r-- 1 hjochman hjochman 155484 2010-09-15 21:34 calendar-ubercalendar 1.4.3-47.patch
    -rw-r--r-- 1 hjochman hjochman 108900 2010-09-15 21:34 calendar-ubercalendar 1.4.5-63.patch
    -rw-r--r-- 1 hjochman hjochman 154802 2010-09-16 12:33 UberCalendar.patch
    The good part is that the 1.4.5 patch is not braking anything ;-)

HaPe
  19.    #959  
    Ok, thx. I've resubmitted the patch and Rod is looking what's going on there.
    In the Snooze duration portion of the newest Ubercalendar, the snooze selector has no background and is difficult to select. I saw this in an earlier Snooze duration patch that needed to be fixed. Is there plans to upgrade the Snooze Duration Patch portion of UberCalendar to include the newest fixes and additions?