Page 47 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    We might think about to change it:
    deleting usually means you don't have the slider open = meta-tap
    creating an event copy usually means you need to edit it and therefor have the keyboard open = orange-tap
    That's a good point. It actually wouldn't be that hard either

Codes already there, just a little redirection. Would have to do a little more in week view, but not that much.

edit: I'll look into changing it. I think you have a really good point. I'm hoping I can figure out what's going on with mamouton, don't know if it's going to require code change or not.
    Last edited by frantid; 09/14/2010 at 09:19 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    One other thing about hold to delete. When it un-accordioans, the event I'm holding on doesn't seem to retain focus. At least it doesn't stay in the middle of the screen under my finger - it moves off screen & I need to scroll to it. The cursor IS blinking in the event like its waiting for me to edit it.

To tap n hold, I need to tap away then I can tap n hold on the event.

The effect of the unaccordianing might be the result of MY calendar data. I don't have a very full calendar. The one I tested only had 1 event with many hours before & after accordianed. I don't know if that has any impact or not on the behavior of the unnacordianing, just wanted to let you know.
    Where I'm thinking about the meta-tap is in the details view. You usually DO have the keyboard open then. There's already a menu item to delete, all you'd have to do is add a meta-tap behavior to that.
  4.    #924  
    The detail view gets the del button.
    I saw the last version of PocketInformant on an iPhone yesteday, and they included a landscape week-view which seems to be very convenient.
    Do you think it could be an enhancement to the already-very-good UberCalendar ?
  6.    #926  
    could you post a screenshot?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  7.    #927  
    Current UberCalendar Patch is now in Preware.
    Thanks MeatView.

This will give it better testing
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Current UberCalendar Patch is now in Preware.
    I expect you mean that you submitted it. As the last version in the feed is the 1.4.5-8 26-Jul-2010 01:34

HaPe
  10.    #930  
    No, I got an email tonight about the release of the update. Hm... Have to check it at home.
    nothing yet
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  12.    #932  
    That's the email I got this morning:

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:45:25 +0000

Patch Approved at the WebOS-Patches Web Portal!

Thank you for submitting an update to the patch entitled Calendar: UberCalendar.

This email is to inform you the patch has been approved!

You should see it in the WebOS-Patches Feed in Preware (and other installers) within the next 15 minutes.

If you did not submit this patch and are receiving this email, it is more than likely because your email is still listed as the primary contact for this patch. If you would like your email removed, please reply to this email requesting so.

-Daniel (dBsooner) and WebOS Internals
    webOS-Patches Web Portal
    it's listed here:

webOS-Patches Web Portal

maybe webos internals server is getting crushed by the 1.4.5 upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    it's listed here:

webOS-Patches Web Portal

maybe webos internals server is getting crushed by the 1.4.5 upgrades
    u can't download from there can you?
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    u can't download from there can you?
    no, but it's in the first post if you want to get it now.

First, MetaView did not ask me to post this.

I'm asking everyone to help get MetaView listed in the PDK hot apps. You don't have to buy anything, just download the 2 free apps listed in his signature: I just did!

Please download this 2 free apps of mine:
    Crimson Fields and Mandel and beg your friends to do the same. Thank you very much.
    I think it's only fair considering the work he has done for the calendar AND the work he did for the old PalmOS. If you use UberCalendar, one of his patches or if you remember using PalmPDF for your Treo's - also brought to you by MetaView.

@MetaView - hope you don't mind this post.
    Last edited by frantid; 09/15/2010 at 01:11 PM.

17.    #937  
    Thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I installed patch and when I click on an existing event it takes about 5-7 seconds for the date and time to come up. All I have is a gray screen that says all day event at the top and start and end no time or dates for about 5-7 seconds.
    Experiencing the same, horrible lockup.
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 06:53 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Experiencing the same, horrible lockup.
    All events? Did it happen before with the separate patches? What type of calendar, Palm, Google etc?

just downloaded the update from Preware. Just need to find the new features now