Page 45 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #881  
    Please don't care about the version numbers. They are different for each OS version and don't say much. You can be sure they increase on Preware but aren't connected with the one, one writes into the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Samizdat2003 View Post
    Love this patch. One thing I'm curious about: the second line of the patch file itself reads "Version: 1.4.1-24" but the patch reports itself to be 1.4.5-24 when I check it in Preware. Typo, or is this the way things should be?
    I assume that the update will come through preware as well. While I don't mind installing manually, in the grand scheme it is easier for me to have all the patches handled through the feed for patch updates and reapplication after webOS updates.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Just because it's Friday night and I'm impatient today, when is the "feed update" coming, approximately?
    Is there no one that is willing to share UC v-23 and date picker v-6 with me?
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/20/2010 at 07:21 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Are you running the UC version that is posted above the date picker patch? Any other patches that modify the calendar?
    Oh, I was trying the date picker by itself. When I installed the UberCalandar patch first, then the dates show up.

The time edit scene of the calendar loads very slowly, but once it shows up , I am also able to select the dates.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Is there no one that is willing to share UC v-23 and date picker v-6 with me?
    You can make 24 into -23 by removing from line 3019. Starts with Index:
    Code:
    Index: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs
    ===================================================================
    to the semi-colon in line 3965

leave the line that starts with index.

Code:
       margin-bottom: -5px;
    Index: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs
    Just don't put in any returns if you're doing it in any thing besides notepad in windows.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    Oh, I was trying the date picker by itself. When I installed the UberCalandar patch first, then the dates show up.

The time edit scene of the calendar loads very slowly, but once it shows up , I am also able to select the dates.

Thanks!

It's not that slow for me. It's going to be slower than without it though. I'm glad you got it working.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Just because it's Friday night and I'm impatient today, when is the "feed update" coming, approximately?
    It takes at least a day or 2, depending on how busy WebOS internal's server gets. So I think next week some time. If there are no issues, that pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    The time edit scene of the calendar loads very slowly, but once it shows up , I am also able to select the dates. ...
    Veerar, thanks for posting this it made me recheck my code. I found an error I made. It will slow down new timed events and all day event creation. It doesn't affect existing, which is why I didn't see it in my testing.

My apologizes everyone, updated in first post

@MetaView - I'll pull it after it gets moved again.
    Last edited by frantid; 09/11/2010 at 03:03 PM.

Odd. Removed old date picker and UC, did a Luna restart. Installed new UC patch in post 867 via WOSQI, did another Luna restart. Got nothing. Preware shows UC installed, but the calendar has none of the changes!

Tried to install UC again and got the following message from WOSQI.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by swieder; 09/11/2010 at 05:22 PM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Odd. Removed old date patch and UC, did a Luna restart. Installed new UC patch in post 867 via WOSQI, did another Luna restart. Got nothing. Preware shows UC installed, but the calendar has none of the changes!
    very strange. no changes at all or just the date picker

did you restart luna between, UC and datepicker removal?
    Last edited by frantid; 09/11/2010 at 08:20 AM.

very strange. no changes at all or just the date picker

did you restart luna between, UC and datepicker removal?
    I may have removed Datepicker and UC and then did a Luna restart (Oh No).

Now my Calendar does not work at all! Any suggestions on how to recover without Doctoring my phone? I could pull the default images from the WebOSdoctor file and copy them over if you can tell me what they are.

thanks,
    Scott
    UC & datepicker modifies these files. You might try Emergency Patch Recovery in preware. It will uninstall all patches though.

Code:
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$formatter_service$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$
    Last edited by frantid; 09/11/2010 at 08:57 AM.

14.    #894  
    Patch updated in 1st post.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    UC & datepicker modifies these files. You might try Emergency Patch Recovery in preware. It will uninstall all patches though.

Code:
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$formatter_service$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$
    I overwrote all of the files above with their originals excepts week.jsjsjs $which$ $was$ $not$ $in$ $the$ $folder$ $you$ $listed$. $In$ $the$ $folder$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/ $I$ $found$ $date$.$js$ $not$ $week$.$js$.

The default calendar is working again.

I went to install UC via QI and got the attached error message. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Mistakenly replaced reminder-list-assistant.jsjsjs $instead$ $of$ $reminder$-$assistant$.$js$

ALL IS GOOD NOW. THANKS.
    Last edited by swieder; 09/11/2010 at 05:32 PM.
    That's right week.jsjsjs $is$ $MetaView$'$s$ $file$. $It$ $won$'$t$ $be$ $in$ $the$ $doctor$ $image$.

I do not know what the /tmp/scriptFile.sh is.

I would run EFV in preware, see if it detects other problems. You don't have any other patch files like the reminders patch or webos QI tweaks enabled?

Then I would put the file in /media/internal and try with internalz.
  17.    #897  
    To be correct: week.jsjsjs $was$ $taken$ $from$ $an$ $other$ $patch$, $I$ $guess$ $it$ $was$ $week$-$numbers$ $in$ $calendar$. $But$ $week$.$js$ $isn$'$t$ $part$ $of$ $the$ $original$ $calendar$ $and$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $removed$ $for$ $a$ $clean$ $deinstall$.
    im sorry if this has been asked already but would it be possible to add a delete icon on the following screen that i posted an image of?
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  19.    #899  
    Delete is currently in the app menu? A command bar icon to delete would be possible.
    I would love to see the delete icon on the edit screen.