Page 26 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    No go for me running 1.4.5 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I have the patch, the icons & Agenda installed. Everything seems to be working right, but the icon for Agenda doesn't show. The space for it is there and Agenda opens when I press there, it's just a grey block. Any ideas? I'm running 1.4.1.1 and UberCalendar 1.4.1.1-22 and no other calendar patches.

Thanks

Need to install Icons, see 1st post, take the zip file and install it.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Ubercalendar (updated) available in preware NOW. With enhanced view on, its great. Few questions:
    1) I love swipe to delete but it does not work in full day events
  4.    #504  
    Yes, swipe to delete doesn't woek with full-day events.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    The version in post 1 is for webOS 1.4.1
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    There wasn't any change between 1.4.1 and 1.4.5 in the calendar. The patch file still works fine. One could try to change the version to 1.4.5 before installing.
    Apologies. I had a couple of reminder/snooze patches installed. Once I got rid of those I was back in business. Thanks.
    1) Hey Meta, I dont know what happened, but after this new update my default settings for alarm are not sticking. The only other calendar patch I have installed is snooze duration, which I deleted and restarted device and even reinstalled ubercalendar. Still the settings dont stick. When I go into calendar..... preferences and account.......and go to box: default event reminder. The two categories are "timed" and "all day". I have clicked 36 hrs on the "all day" event default reminder, but when I go into preferences again, its no longer there, even though 36 hrs is STILL checked in the "all day" default drop down menu.

2) The only times VISIBLE for "timed" default event reminder are No reminder, start, 5, 10,15,20,25, after that there are slots ( a lots of them) but no numbers show up in slots. In fact I can check mark an empty slot, but nothing will show up in the timed default event reminder.

Please note: If I go to an individual event, doesnt matter if it is all day or timed, and set a time period individually everything sticks. . The problem is happening only with the default event reminder settings under preferences and account. If I goto a timed event individually, all reminders are VISIBLE (upto 52 weeks before), however not so under default settings.

I am running 1.4.1.1 verizon pre plus.
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 07/26/2010 at 12:36 AM.
    Did not realize one has to enable enhanced view both in the week and month view separately. Tip for others!
    One more thing, there is an option :" calendar view options" under account and preferences, when I open it, its completely blank, just a white page. Nothing on it. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    No go for me running 1.4.5 ?
    latest version in Preware now works fine for me under 1.4.5, thanks.
  10.    #510  
    @kkhanmd: I guess the version in preware is still older then the one in post 1. There was a bug regarding the settings window.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    MetaView -- I noticed a 1.4.2-9 update showing in PreWare's feed today -- but, no mention of this in this forum thread or WebOS-Internals (Uber Calendar - WebOS Internals).

Is this a 1.4.5-specific thing (running an AT&T pre on 1.4.2)? I figured I should wait to see your notes before installing.

As always -- thanks for this great stuff.
  12.    #512  
    No, the patch (a previous version of it) which I submitted some weeks/month ago is now approved. Webosinternals had some problems with the server, that's why they are a bit behind. But now everything is setup and I will submit the most current patch file soon. The version in preware should install fine and work except of some glitches in the settings window.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    No, the patch (a previous version of it) which I submitted some weeks/month ago is now approved. Webosinternals had some problems with the server, that's why they are a bit behind. But now everything is setup and I will submit the most current patch file soon. The version in preware should install fine and work except of some glitches in the settings window.
    Thanks for submitting the new version. Is it possible to add swipe to delete for all day event or too hard?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Thanks for submitting the new version. Is it possible to add swipe to delete for all day event or too hard?
    This been discussed before. You have to swipe to change days. If you add swipe to delete event, Pre can't read you mind to tell which you want to do. Adding confirmation just slows you down.

Maybe keep swipe to change day & add a tap & hold popup a delete query?
    Wheres is the "option to compress also free time at start and end of day in day view"
    Any chance someone wants to PM me the unzipped Agenda icon? So I can throw that on the pre with the pre? Don't have a computer I can unzip on right now.

Nevermind.... got it done when I got home and DTW Wifi media sync is AWESOME!
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 07/26/2010 at 08:28 PM.
  17.    #517  
    @kkhanmd: not as easy as for timed events but I will have a look
    @govotsos: latest patch has swipe to delete, you need to tap and hold, then you can swipe to delete, just liek you would move the event up or down, but to the side
    @magistus: in the latest version, not available from preware atm
    Hey Meta, in next update, is it possible to add options to always open in days view or week's view or months view as per user discrimination? Thanks

Plus big thanks for looking into delete by swipe for all day events. Thanks million.
    I did some key word searches on the thread so I apologize if this has been asked and answered. Would it be possible to incorporate into this patch adding the accordion for free time for start of day to first even and end of last event to end of day? And accordion from start of day to end of day if there are no events for that day? This would avoid the need for scrolling on days where there is few or no events when going from day to day views.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
  20.    #520  
    Try the file in first post, it's already there. The day view has a new option: Compressed View.