Page 22 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Any ETA of a new version that replaces the placeholder in Preware?
    I cannot install this patch. (I had it installed in the past.) I have deleted all canendar patches. I get this error message:

The patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascript/datejs/weeks.jsjsjs
    which already exists. Any help from anyone?
    Laissez Faire
  3.    #423  
    Yes, remove this file: In WOSQI enter this command:

rm /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascript/datejs/weeks.jsjsjs
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Tried deleting it using Linus commandline and also delete file/directory. Neither works. Is there another way?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    When rendering a week or month with enabled enhancements it needs to request the event data for every single event. The are queued. When you try to open an event before this queue is empty, your open request will be queued too. And you have to wait.
    Is there any way around this waiting period? Why are requests honored faster without the UC patch installed? Shouldn't they be queued too?
  6.    #426  
    No way around it yet. The original calendar doesn't need to request all this infos for the events. Palm provided API calls which exactly returns the infos you see in standard week view for a timespan. But to request more infos one has to request them for every single event. At least this is my knowledge so far.
    Ok, I installed using WebOSQI. When I look in preware the patch is listed under installed patches, but when I start my calendar I do not see any difference. Please Advise.

Thanks.
  8.    #428  
    You installed the patch file from first post? Then I don't know why it doesn't work.
    Hi,

I habe also installed the file UberCalendar.patch with WebOSQI (Version 3.14, os doctor 1.4.5 O2) but only 3 buttons in the command menu are visible.

thanks for help
    Yes I installed from the first post
    No way around it yet. The original calendar doesn't need to request all this infos for the events. Palm provided API calls which exactly returns the infos you see in standard week view for a timespan. But to request more infos one has to request them for every single event. At least this is my knowledge so far.
    Ok, thank you for the explanation!
    thank's it's agreat patch
    Quote Originally Posted by VDrake View Post
    Yes I installed from the first post
    Did your phone went into restart almost immediately, even installation did not finished?
    Any chance of adding default to month view into the patch (or the option). I had to remove default to month view when installing this patch, I love the features of this patch but the way I use my calendar I always leave it in day view when I close out (because I was adding an event), but find when I open it 9 times out of 10 I need it in month view.

Especially because I run the today's menu in top bar patch, so for today or the near future I don't need to go into day view.
  15.    #435  
    Might come as an option.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I canīt find it in WebOS Quickinstall... Iīve checked all over, can somebody point me out to the right direction plz?

Thank you very much
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantiko View Post
    I canīt find it in WebOS Quickinstall... Iīve checked all over, can somebody point me out to the right direction plz?

Thank you very much
    Tweaks/Online Repository

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Found it!!

TY
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Got it working now, excellent work MetaView

Will you be adding colors for all events (not just all-day events) in month view? That would be very helpful to me since that is the main view I use

Thank you very much for your work
    Might come as an option.

Cool!