Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197202203204205206207
Results 4,121 to 4,135 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    What I mean is that, Garfonzo may have a plan where he would want to place sync preferences. I don't know if there is a central prefs app in LuneOs. So I would have to understand his app before I could submit something for him to look at.
    We have Settings & Tweaks available for stuff like this
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Yes, I'd like to keep the code base the same as much as possible. There are quite some hacks in there already to keep the phones working, though... but till now they didn't break anything on TP or LuneOS (which is pretty much the same as TP in most of synergy stuff).
    If it is just for the UI part, we can omit that for the time being (if tweaks is not enough), get whatever you need on legacy and see where to wire it up on LuneOS, later. Calendar app is pretty much a stub currently, anyway. :-/

I actually don't have a clue what the "Advanced sync requirements" do... hm.. on my device it seems to be unavailable and just say "Tweaks not enabled"? What exactly are you modified with those options? The requiremenents in the activity manager? Or did you add a "kill switch" in the mojo sync framework somewhere if requirements are not met?

Also I'm not 100% sure what is the use case of those requirements (especially as I can not see them right now).
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Yes, I'd like to keep the code base the same as much as possible. There are quite some hacks in there already to keep the phones working, though... but till now they didn't break anything on TP or LuneOS (which is pretty much the same as TP in most of synergy stuff).
    If it is just for the UI part, we can omit that for the time being (if tweaks is not enough), get whatever you need on legacy and see where to wire it up on LuneOS, later. Calendar app is pretty much a stub currently, anyway. :-/

I actually don't have a clue what the "Advanced sync requirements" do... hm.. on my device it seems to be unavailable and just say "Tweaks not enabled"? What exactly are you modified with those options? The requiremenents in the activity manager? Or did you add a "kill switch" in the mojo sync framework somewhere if requirements are not met?

Also I'm not 100% sure what is the use case of those requirements (especially as I can not see them right now).
    It's definitely a hack. It's basically all the sync requirements of the activity manager. I was originally hoping to make it per capability/ per account. So the user sets interval, min battery percentage, cell data (on, off), wifi (only, off), charging, on touchstone, and sync time period (all day or stop and start times).

If I had understood the accounts manager better at the time, I would have modified the accounts ui to have these settings per account/ per capability (not email and EAS as they are hybrid). And stored the settings inside the config parameter of the account manager accountId object. I don't really like using Tweaks, because it is inefficient to make a tweaks call every time a sync starts. But at the time it was all I had. Tweaks is used mainly as storage for the account config.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Updated to handle errors in mixed environments, i.e. using several methods to manage the calendar -- calDav, google api, android.

phone patches here

another link just in case:
    UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch
    Last edited by frantid; 02/12/2015 at 12:23 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    that link to the patches doesn't seem to be working
    takes me to the forum post with the patches attached. It is for an update to UberCalendar. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.
    it takes me to the top of this page, herries post!
    Quote Originally Posted by petbull View Post
    Would you be using Forums, by any chance? It didn't seem to work for me earlier in Forums. I know there is a parsing issue in the bbcode parser that causes one character to be dropped from the end, and you end up in the wrong place. It is working for me in the Touchpad browser.

Edit: wow - in Forums I end up in some strange thread from 2004!
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 02/11/2015 at 11:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by petbull View Post
    Hi all,

Glad to see activity is still ongoing

The link worked fine for me from Ubuntu PC, opening a window on permalink #3899 where at bottom the download was operational. I did transfer the file to my Pre+, and installed with Internalz Pro.

Thanks a lot frantid !
  10.    #4131  
    Hi frantid, nice to see you still working on this patch. After years I now own a pebble watch and enhanced the MWatch app to talk to the pebble. Now I use UberCalendar to send reminders to the pebble. And there I wouldn't mind if UberCalendar also send an appid in the MWatch call. The pebble could then display "Event" as header

"appid" : app-id

"appid": "com.palm.app.calendar"
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hi frantid, nice to see you still working on this patch. After years I now own a pebble watch and enhanced the MWatch app to talk to the pebble. Now I use UberCalendar to send reminders to the pebble. And there I wouldn't mind if UberCalendar also send an appid in the MWatch call. The pebble could then display "Event" as header

"appid" : app-id

"appid": "com.palm.app.calendar"
    For you MetaView anything. You just want it added to the params object or to part of the info/data string?

Code:
    parameters: {
    		id: "de.metaviewsoft.mwatch",
    		params: {command: "SMS", icon: "CAL", info: data.subject + "\n" + data.time +" / " + data.location}
    	 }

12.    #4133  
    part of the params object, I guess

This is the one for the music player
    Code:
    var request = new Mojo.Service.Request('palm://com.palm.applicationManager', {
      method: 'open',
       parameters: {
                id: "de.metaviewsoft.mwatch",
                params: {
                     command: "INFO",
                     info: currentSong.title + "\n " + currentSong.artist,
                     appid: Mojo.Controller.appInfo.id
                }
       	 },
      	onSuccess: function() {},
      	onFailure: function() {}
    });
    Thank you very much.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    frantid likes this.
    Done. Added the appid to the call.

I cheated -- just edited the patch files. I am not normally that fast with requests. I will update my source files later

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Would you be using Forums, by any chance? It didn't seem to work for me earlier in Forums. I know there is a parsing issue in the bbcode parser that causes one character to be dropped from the end, and you end up in the wrong place. It is working for me in the Touchpad browser.

Edit: wow - in Forums I end up in some strange thread from 2004!
    nope, Firefox. Strange. I got the patch anyway. Thanks!