Page 205 of 207 FirstFirst ... 105155195200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Bottom left /bottom right both create new events, one a timed event and one a all-day event. The jump to feature is hidden in the date title bar
    That's nice! Never touched the date title bar yet. Sweet! Thanks a lot, Henk!

[german] Man wird alt wie eine Kuh und lernt doch immer noch dazu... [/german]
    Frantid:

As recorded in this thread:

Synergy Broken?

My Touchpad did an "Erase All Apps & Data" restart. I was able to login to my profile, restore my apps, and reinstall all of my patches with the exception of your wonderful Uber Calendar. The IPKG log from Preware says:

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    38 105k 38 41760 0 0 50521 0 0:00:02 --:--:-- 0:00:02 100k
    100 105k 100 105k 0 0 102k 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 172k
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.postinst 2>&1
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

Any help would be appreciated.
    OK, an update. I read the line in the above log that said "Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!", so I used Internalz Pro and checked the .patches directory and indeed it showed a directory for Uber. I opened it and saw unified_diff.patch there, so I attempted to reinstall it but unfortunately got the same error log message. Next I deleted the whole Uber directory, did a device restart, opened Preware and attempted to reinstall and had the same result :-(

What next?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    Hi eTreo,

This message means that another patch has been applied, and therefore the file to be patched is no longer in its original state. You certainly have installed another patch wich affects the calendar.

After a factory reset or clean re-install, I recommend to apply the UberCalendar patch first.

You can try to remove all the patches, using Emergency Patch Recovry (EPR)
    Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR)

Then retry to install UC first.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi eTreo,

This message means that another patch has been applied, and therefore the file to be patched is no longer in its original state. You certainly have installed another patch wich affects the calendar.

After a factory reset or clean re-install, I recommend to apply the UberCalendar patch first.

You can try to remove all the patches, using Emergency Patch Recovry (EPR)
    Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR)

Then retry to install UC first.
    Thanks. OK, so I manually removed all of my patches in Preware (one at a time, with a Luna restart after each), did a device restart, tried to install Uber Calendar from Preware and got the exact same IPKG log return. So then I installed and ran EPR and it said that it didn't find any patches, so I didn't another restart, tried to install Uber using Preware and same result.

Then I used Internalz Pro and checked the media/internal/.patches directory and saw several patches that Preware wasn't seeing, only one of which was calendar related; the recent Google Sync patch by Matt (Grabber5.0). I deleted all of these additional patch directories (could not uninstall them because they didn't show up in Preware), did a device restart and tried to install Uber again with the same failed result. Looks like I may need to do a factory wipe to get back to ground zero?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    Thanks. OK, so I manually removed all of my patches in Preware (one at a time, with a Luna restart after each), did a device restart, tried to install Uber Calendar from Preware and got the exact same IPKG log return. So then I installed and ran EPR and it said that it didn't find any patches, so I didn't another restart, tried to install Uber using Preware and same result.

Then I used Internalz Pro and checked the media/internal/.patches directory and saw several patches that Preware wasn't seeing, only one of which was calendar related; the recent Google Sync patch by Matt (Grabber5.0). I deleted all of these additional patch directories (could not uninstall them because they didn't show up in Preware), did a device restart and tried to install Uber again with the same failed result. Looks like I may need to do a factory wipe to get back to ground zero?
    UC integrates its own Google sync patch, so we have the found the culprit.

Before doctoring or doing a factory wipe, you could try to apply EPR twice. It often helps.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Ubercalendar and my patch do not touch the same files.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ran EPR again an no change

Hate to have to wipe and reload, but I don't see another way around it.
    I had an idea and tried to install Huber calendar via WOSQI instead. It tried and failed also, with the exact same error message. However, when I looked to see what patches it detected it showed Uber so I thought that it had worked! I opened the calendar app with high hopes, but it was still the stock app :-(

Then I realized that since it was showing up, maybe I could uninstall it and reinstall. So I clicked on Uninstall in WOSQI. It took a long time, then finally said "Failed to uninstall" :-( :-( with the following IPKG report:

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    8 out of 8 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayHours.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    16 out of 16 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    25 out of 25 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/DatabaseManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    20 out of 20 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***

So I opened Preware and saw it now listed in my previously empty patches section, and tried to uninstall it there, with the same failed result and log :-( :-( :-(

I think that I am just cursed :'(

Any final thoughts before I factory wipe?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    Any help? Still trying to avoid the full wipe.
    Try run EPR and post the log.

If it gets no errors try installing UC using Preware and post the log.
    Last edited by frantid; 05/12/2014 at 05:16 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Thanks Frantid!

Here is the EPR log:

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 8074 100 8074 0 0 15005 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 41193
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.emergency-patch-recovery
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.emergency-patch-recovery.postinst 2>&1
    NOTE: No patches found!
    Removing package org.webosinternals.emergency-patch-recovery from root...
    Remove
    No packages removed.
    Nothing to be done
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    OK, and if you try to install with Preware you get the short error report or the long one you posted last?
    The above log appears to indicate that no patches are installed. Then when I went to Preware and tried to install UberCalendar, instead of "Install", it says "Remove", which implies that it is installed, which it is not. I still have only the stock calendar. So I clicked on "Remove" to see if I could remove it and try a reinstall and the remove failed, with the following IPKG log:

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_control: No such file or directory
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_control: No such file or directory
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_md5sums: No such file or directory
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_md5sums: No such file or directory
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    8 out of 8 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayHours.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    16 out of 16 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    25 out of 25 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/DatabaseManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    20 out of 20 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***

Now what?
    Try the AUSMT basic recovery and then a reinstall
    Just ran AUSMT Basic, and it said "Success", so I tapped OK on the restart. Once it was back up, I opened Preware and it showed UberCalendar as installed and only the "Remove" choice at the bottom. I checked the calendar app and it was still just the basic calendar, so I tried "Remove" and it failed with the same above long log
    Last option is the AUSMT full recovery. See if that takes it out.
    Just ran AUSMT full recovery with exact same results; didn't remove the patch, still showing in Preware, and Preware couldn't remove it (same log as above).

So is that it?

If so, do I have to Doctor or will a Full Erase in Device Info take care of it?
    I think you have to do a doctor. The full erase won't affect the touchpad calendar app.
    I was afraid you were going to say that :-( This will be my first time ever having to use the Doctor in nearly 3 years of owning this great device. Wish me luck, and point me to any threads you recommend that I read before I start.

Thanks for trying to help. Hopefully I'll be back up soon!