Page 199 of 207 FirstFirst ... 99149189194195196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Did you use the doctor file or the backup. If you used the backup, then you will have to get the file from the doctor. You can also follow this:

http://forums.precentral.net/3139509-post3057.html
    I just did the clean uninstall/install and that works for me as recommended. I always forgot that the "Bridge Call Dialer" create a conflict with Ubercalendar.

thanks
    Bridge call dialer was added to UC a long time ago. You just have to turn the preference on. I should have recognized the error. I think it's the only thing that has that 1 out of 37 chunks error.

Quote Originally Posted by edwineel View Post
    I just did the clean uninstall/install and that works for me as recommended. I always forgot that the "Bridge Call Dialer" create a conflict with Ubercalendar.

thanks
    Hello,

hopefully this question was not asked before, but given the size of this thread i somewhat doubt that. Anyway, since I had no success with searches here's my question:

Are there any compatibility issues with other calendar patches. (i.e. sync behaviour patches or the facebook timezone fix)?

thx
    There's no problem with the three you mentioned. The sync behaviors patch is designed to work with UC.

Those are the only ones though.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Are there any news about calendar rotation in week view for Pre3? Anyway chance to get this feature?
    I worked on it some time back and hit a road block. I was trying to make it listen to the accelerometer, and it would not be stable. Switch for no reason or somehow not switch and refuse to respond. I just used a blank grid to test. So I had not even looked at converting all the events and tap reactions correct. Just the basic draw a grid a rotate it.

It's been a while.... Maybe I can look at it again.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Is anybody else having trouble with the latest update? I upgraded on my Pre3 this evening, and it seemed to successfully install, but after my Luna restart my calendar had reverted to stock. I uninstalled UberCalendar, and now I can't reinstall. It fails inexplicably.

Anybody else seeing this issue?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Can you post the ipkg log from preware?
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Can you post the ipkg log from preware?

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    4 139k 4 6890 0 0 26034 0 0:00:05 --:--:-- 0:00:05 37445
    100 139k 100 139k 0 0 218k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 250k
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$38$/$concatenated$.$js$
    |index 274a2ba..2017125 100755
    |--- a/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs
    --------------------------
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    22 out of 22 hunks ignored
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

I'm not sure what I did to cause the error...

Quote Originally Posted by jlamb0 View Post
    I'm not sure what I did to cause the error...

You didn't do anything wrong. I think that the file might have been in use by the system when it was being patched. It happens.

You need to replace this file:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs

You can get the file by opening the doctor for your Pre3. Use 7zip if you are using windows. Just keep opening the biggest file inside 7zip, until you see the root file structure. Follow the directories listed above to get to concatenated.jsjsjs. $Extract$ $that$ $file$, $and$ $place$ $it$ $in$ $your$ $Pre3$ $in$ $the$ $right$ $directory$. $Restart$ $luna$ $after$ $copying$ $the$ $file$. $Then$ $you$ $should$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $reinstall$.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    You didn't do anything wrong. I think that the file might have been in use by the system when it was being patched. It happens.

You need to replace this file:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs

You can get the file by opening the doctor for your Pre3. Use 7zip if you are using windows. Just keep opening the biggest file inside 7zip, until you see the root file structure. Follow the directories listed above to get to concatenated.jsjsjs. $Extract$ $that$ $file$, $and$ $place$ $it$ $in$ $your$ $Pre3$ $in$ $the$ $right$ $directory$. $Restart$ $luna$ $after$ $copying$ $the$ $file$. $Then$ $you$ $should$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $reinstall$.
    Alright, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Hello,
    i'm new on this forum.
    First, thanks for your great work, it made me buy a prprpr$3$ $last$ $week$.

Ubercalendar features are very impressives.

I just have a suggestion : in week view, sometimes the "delete event" popup appears when i select an event (for some reason i haven't quite understood...), or when i want to delete an occurence. The problem is that the option "delete ALL events" (maybe other words in english?) is the first in the choice, but the most dangerous. And if i click unfortunately on, the recurrence is entirely deleted, with just one wrong choice.

Is there a possibilty to undo?

If not, is there a possibility to implement a "confirmation" when UC is about to delete totaly the event? (no problem when deleting present event, it's easy to correct)
    Or maybe change the order of deleting an event, from less effective to more effective...

Thanks for your answer and congratulations again for the job!
    Last edited by mitweeeeh; 10/16/2012 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitweeeeh View Post
    Hello,
    i'm new on this forum.
    First, thanks for your great work, it made me buy a prprpr$3$ $last$ $week$.

Ubercalendar features are very impressives.

I just have a suggestion : in week view, sometimes the "delete event" popup appears when i select an event (for some reason i haven't quite understood...), or when i want to delete an occurence. The problem is that the option "delete ALL events" (maybe other words in english?) is the first in the choice, but the most dangerous. And if i click unfortunately on, the recurrence is entirely deleted, with just one wrong choice.

Is there a possibilty to undo?

If not, is there a possibility to implement a "confirmation" when UC is about to delete totaly the event? (no problem when deleting present event, it's easy to correct)
    Or maybe change the order of deleting an event, from less effective to more effective...

Thanks for your answer and congratulations again for the job!
    Hi thats a bug of 2.x webOS. Your 'meta' key is stuck. It used to be when you held the gesture area and tapped you could use that as another action. In 2.x its broken. So if you tap the gesture area and then tap an event. It thinks you want to delete the event.

You need to reset the 'meta' key. Just tap in the gesture area to put the calendar in card view then tap the calendar to put it out of card view. Then if you tap an event, it wont think you want to delete it. It will let you edit it.

Check out the preference guide.

edit: I forgot, welcome to the forums. And thank you for the kind words.
    Last edited by frantid; 10/16/2012 at 06:00 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    This Just Type adding with is great.
    As not all variations of datejs site work, i tried some and found these combinations work:

<subject> ; now ; <location> = today this exact hour/minute
    <subject> ; 13:00 ; <location> = today 13:00 (=1:00PM)
    <subject> ; today ; <location> = today 00:00
    <subject> ; yesterday ; <location> = yesterday 00:00
    <subject> ; tomorrow ; <location> = tomorrow 00:00
    <subject> ; mo ; <location> = this weeks monday (even if in past) 00:00
    <subject> ; next mo ; <location> = next coming up monday 00:00
    <subject> ; next week ; <location> = same weekday on next week 00:00
    <subject> ; next month ; <location> = same daynumber in next month 00:00
    <subject> ; next year ; <location> = same day in next year 00:00
    <subject> ; +5 ; <location> = in 5 days 00:00
    <subject> ; +5 13:00 ; <location> = in 5 days 13:00
    <subject> ; 12/25 ; <location> = 25th Dez. this year 00:00
    <subject> ; 12/25 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. this year 13:00
    <subject> ; 12/25/2012 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 00:00
    <subject> ; 12/25/2012 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 13:00
    <subject> ; 25.12.2012 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 13:00
    <subject> ; 25.12.12 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 13:00

Did anyone find more?
    Where could i look in webOS files if i would like to add more possibilities or change existing for this JustType function:
    i'm german and i would like to have german spelling for weekdays entry or be able to enter 17.10. for 17th of October. Is it possible to just swap the date.jsjsjs $for$ $me$ $like$: Datejs Getting Started With Datejs - An open-source JavaScript Date Library or could this even be an future option in Ubercal (language select)?
    I know not many of you use this, but this is by far the fasted way to enter a event to the calendar in webOS and i'm willing to patch it even after every ubercal update - i just need the path i could change this.
    Where could i look in webOS files if i would like to add more possibilities or change existing for this JustType function:
    i'm german and i would like to have german spelling for weekdays entry or be able to enter 17.10. for 17th of October. Is it possible to just swap the date.jsjsjs $for$ $me$ $like$: Datejs Getting Started With Datejs - An open-source JavaScript Date Library or could this even be an future option in Ubercal (language select)?
    I know not many of you use this, but this is by far the fasted way to enter a event to the calendar in webOS and i'm willing to patch it even after every ubercal update - i just need the path i could change this.
    I have to look at it. I seem to remember some places in the calendar app that are looking for the english responses to day of the week. Modifying the file would cause those to fail. I know the included in 3.0.x the ability to use culture info in date.jsjsjs $2$.$x$ $isn$'$t$ $setup$ $that$ $way$. $I$ $could$ $be$ $remembering$ $it$ $wrong$ $though$, $I$'$ve$ $looked$ $through$ $too$ $much$ $calendar$ $code$ $when$ $it$ $comes$ $to$ $webOS$

Seems like there should be a way to do this....

could it be that just replacing the /usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/..../javascript/datejs/date.jsjsjs $with$ $a$ $renamed$
    date-de.jsjsjs $could$ $do$ $the$ $job$?
    hhm i just saw that's not what you are patching normally, i thought this date.jsjsjs $was$ $implemented$ $by$ $the$ $Ubercal$ $patch$.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 10/17/2012 at 12:44 PM.
    could it be that just replacing the /usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/..../javascript/datejs/date.jsjsjs $with$ $a$ $renamed$
    date-de.jsjsjs $could$ $do$ $the$ $job$?
    Don't do that one. You'll break a lot of things.

If you want to try things, just for the calendar app it's here:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/date.jsjsjs

well perhaps i don't need to replace a date.jsjsjs $at$ $all$ $if$ $i$ $know$ $where$ $the$ $justtype$ '$create$ $calendar$ $event$' $calls$ $the$ $date$.$js$ $and$ $link$ $there$ $to$ $a$ $seperate$ $date$-$de$-$DE$.$js$ $just$ $to$ '$translate$ $my$ $german$ $human$ $readable$ $input$ $into$ $date$ $objects$, $well$ $thx$ $for$ $now$ $i$ $will$ $see$ $if$ $i$ $can$ $find$ $it$.
    Maybe I found a way. You might have to do full format "17/10/2012" including the forward slashes.
    well as i posted above, there are several ways (including yours) but in a hurry it would be easier for me not to recall the right datescheme and weekday abbrevation that Mittwoch should be WED. Its a very personal thing, perhaps not suitable for this thread. Just thought you know an easy way.