Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpizzadude View Post
    read 7 posts up...
    Actually atleast my preware doesnot have the update, I dont know if the post 8 above is mentioning the update is here (in that case either he or myself and others are hallucinating) or just mentioning ubercalendar is in preware (in which case, he is just a tad slow)
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    Hey Meta

For some reason I can't get into my calender view options. Its just blank. ? Any suggestions.?
    Same here. I tried to uninstall UberCalendar via Preware and am getting:

Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Resolved this by running the patch Emergency Patch Recovery, and then reinstalled all patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    Same here. I tried to uninstall UberCalendar via Preware and am getting:

Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Read 9 posts above, jimhuff reply and hit thanks for his post!
    Just downloaded thru Preware-AWESOME!!! What an improvement over the standard Palm calender. Any way to change the 24 hr format to 12 hr format in week view?
    Thanks again!
  6.    #366  
    Is already added, but the update isn't in preware yet.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Removed Preware version, installed patch from pg 1-Awesome. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Read 9 posts above, jimhuff reply and hit thanks for his post!
    Huh? not related..........
  9.    #369  
    BTW: I've found the reason for the not workng prefs. New version comes today.
    I love this patch. Other than "phone", I use calendar more than any other app. So this helps me tremendously!
    actually, i really like this idea. but it's really slow. i couldn't stand it. besides, the four button in a row, i am missing the first one, i have no idea how to get that shown. it's a blank on my pre. i installed it from preware.
  12.    #372  
    hpmailer: please read the other posts,especially the first one.

@all: I managed to include the snooze patch and add an option to compress the day view. Also the prefs bug is fixed. The best thing is: I managed to have changes in the UI language independent.
    are these fixes included in the patch attachment in your first post?
  14.    #374  
    no, not yet. Worked on the reminder repeat patch integration tonight and it's still not done. Then I have to create the patch file.
    still waiting patiently for the update of the patch to come to preware. Why does it take so long? Hey Meta, does developing a patch helps you in making apps as well?
    I believe I've installed UC correctly but it takes a long time to open an event. Or it may open an event normally but then it will take a long time to fill in the duration, location, and notes.

Anyone else notice this? Is there anyway to speed up the event load time?
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    patch request:
    is it possible to view text in the monthly view, you currently have text in the weekly view.
    Last edited by stockh; 06/27/2010 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    no, not yet. Worked on the reminder repeat patch integration tonight and it's still not done. Then I have to create the patch file.
    and after all that work, you will put it in Preware. Right? Thanks Meta
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    patch request:
    is it possible to view text in the monthly view, you currently have text in the weekly view.
    Putting text in month view would not work at all, there isn't enough space to make the pleasant at all.
  20.    #380  
    As far as I understand (AFAIU) there is some server rebuilding on webosinternals, that's why the patch doesn't update there. Atm, I still have to wait for the last update to show up in preware.