Page 183 of 207 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184185186187188193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1. vba
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Is it the same event that you are modifying or a new event each time?

Perhaps it's losing the setting on the event after the reboot. If it is the same event, you might have to push the add attendee button -- just back out -- don't pick another attendee. Try to see if it sends.

For a new event, pushing the add attendee should make it send the invite.

You can also try using lumberjack from preware, put in google for the custom log. Make a new event, add attendees. Then hit retrieve log in lumberjack.
    It's a new event. I follow all the steps (install UC-luna restart, install Google behav. patch - luna restart, create google account), and I'm able to send meeting requests. After restart if I create a new event it doesn't send any invites.

I'll try lumberjack, thanks.
    It won't send unless you add attendees, you're doing that and it doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by V B A View Post
    It's a new event. I follow all the steps (install UC-luna restart, install Google behav. patch - luna restart, create google account), and I'm able to send meeting requests. After restart if I create a new event it doesn't send any invites.

I'll try lumberjack, thanks.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Yes, they conflict. The functions of that patch are included in UC.
    Uninstalled advanced calendar patch and instaled Ubercalendar. No problems. Wish I would have installed long ago!

Thanks for the hep!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Question,

I have a HP Touchpad and Ubercalendar allow me to send email invitations to attendees of an event using a Exchange account.

Why I can do that on my HP Veer (2.1.2)?

Does anyone knows?

Thanks for the replies.
  5. vba
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    It won't send unless you add attendees, you're doing that and it doesn't work?
    Correctly:
    After restart I create a new event, add attendees and there aren't any meeting requests sent out.
    Quote Originally Posted by edwineel View Post
    Question,

I have a HP Touchpad and Ubercalendar allow me to send email invitations to attendees of an event using a Exchange account.

Why I can do that on my HP Veer (2.1.2)?

Does anyone knows?

Thanks for the replies.
    Hi, we're not able to modify the exchange code. So we can't enable this at the moment.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Correctly:
    After restart I create a new event, add attendees and there aren't any meeting requests sent out.
    Please try to grab some logs with lumberjack. I just tried with my Pre3 and Pre2, 2.2.4, it works for me after restart. Try to do a sync now from the menu. It maybe just not going out right away.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  8. vba
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Please try to grab some logs with lumberjack. I just tried with my Pre3 and Pre2, 2.2.4, it works for me after restart. Try to do a sync now from the menu. It maybe just not going out right away.
    Thanks for your help!

I'll install lumberjack soon.

To summarize my configuration:
    - German PRE3 2.2.4
    - Google Apps Calendar (not basic gmail account)

Steps:
    - UC install (from preware)
    - Luna restart
    - Google Sync Behav. patch install (from preware)
    - Luna restart
    - Accounts->Add Google account with Calendar sync
  9. vba
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    OK, I've got the problem.

I use my phone in 2g only mode, and in 2g somehow data connection doesn't work (I don't know the reason, I have connection problems with internet based apps like browser, mail, forums app etc.) If put in my phone to auto network selection or 3g only mode I'm always able to send invites.
    OK, I've got the problem.

I use my phone in 2g only mode, and in 2g somehow data connection doesn't work (I don't know the reason, I have connection problems with internet based apps like browser, mail, forums app etc.) If put in my phone to auto network selection or 3g only mode I'm always able to send invites.
    I'm glad you figured it out. Too bad the 2g data doesn't work for you. Sounds like you need to ask your carrier why it doesn't work.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Hi, we're not able to modify the exchange code. So we can't enable this at the moment.
    do you mean modify the exchange code on the HP Veer?
    do you mean modify the exchange code on the HP Veer?
    Yes, pretty much any webOS device at the moment.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Yes, pretty much any webOS device at the moment.
    so, why is working on the Touchpad and not on the Veer?
    so, why is working on the Touchpad and not on the Veer?
    Because palm made it work. We can't patch the other devices. I would if I could.
    Hi,

am I missing one step or configuration, if invitation on Touchpad isn't working?

Seems that no email is going out.

Can anyone help?

ThX
    Last edited by berzerk; 04/23/2012 at 08:41 AM.
    Updated the version for 2.2.x and above (i.e. 2.2.4 - Pre2, Pre3, meta doctored Veer):

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

Added the advanced copy from contacts piece.

Thanks for testing.
    Sweet gorilla of manilla: just disovered this option in location menu by accident.
    How come you guys know which functions users really need?

There should really be an own weekly updated section on webosnations blog just showing all the things you can do with ubercalendar. Derek isn't there one of your new editors volunteering for this?

thumbs up!

I can't take credit for the idea. It evolved from a request from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Sweet gorilla of manilla: just disovered this option in location menu by accident.
    How come you guys know which functions users really need?

There should really be an own weekly updated section on webosnations blog just showing all the things you can do with ubercalendar. Derek isn't there one of your new editors volunteering for this?

thumbs up!
    Is this exchange? You have to have read and write permissions on the account. The server has to send the invitation out. I really didn't do anything to the exchange pieces.

I don't know why it won't work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    Hi,

am I missing one step or configuration, if invitation on Touchpad isn't working?

Seems that no email is going out.

Can anyone help?

ThX
    Is this exchange? You have to have read and write permissions on the account. The server has to send the invitation out. I really didn't do anything to the exchange pieces.

I don't know why it won't work for you.
    Hi,

calendar is google.
    And I have 4 email accounts: google, 2 x hotmail and gmx. I tried setting each one to be primary account but none of them seems to be able to send the invitation.
    If I open an entry and choose contact, an email card will pop up though, but still no invitation.

Who will actually send the invitation email? Is it the app (ubercalandar) or is it the calendar (google) as the cloud service?

Help appreciated.

THX.
    ulmens likes this.
    Ok, I thought we were talking about exchange. For google make sure you have the google sync behaviors patch installed. It should work then.

Google servers send the invite. You have to add the email addresses to the event. That should be it. As long as you are the owner of the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    Hi,

calendar is google.
    And I have 4 email accounts: google, 2 x hotmail and gmx. I tried setting each one to be primary account but none of them seems to be able to send the invitation.
    If I open an entry and choose contact, an email card will pop up though, but still no invitation.

Who will actually send the invitation email? Is it the app (ubercalandar) or is it the calendar (google) as the cloud service?

Help appreciated.

THX.