Page 182 of 207 FirstFirst ... 82132172177178179180181182183184185186187192 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt1 View Post
    I have updated the uc with the latest patch. I noticed that after I start some apps and followed by the uc, the calender starts but seems to hang. You can't swipe to different months or days. The other apps seems to hang too or runs very slow. I have to do a device reboot to get the TP but to normal. Anyone experience this and any suggestion to fix it?
    Can you list out your preferences? Try to toggle your preferences back and forth, see if it helps.

I think you should probably uninstall restart and test then reinstall.

If you could gather some logs using lumberjack it would help. Just put calendar in the custom field, then try using the calendar app. Then hit retrieve log in lumberjack and post results here.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Can you list out your preferences? Try to toggle your preferences back and forth, see if it helps.

I think you should probably uninstall restart and test then reinstall.

If you could gather some logs using lumberjack it would help. Just put calendar in the custom field, then try using the calendar app. Then hit retrieve log in lumberjack and post results here.
    I am new to lumberjack and not sure how to take the log and copied it. Can you provide me some steps. Thanks

I did set the custome field to calender, start the calender and calender hangs.swipe the calender away and lumberjack freeze for awhile and then I could tap on retrieve log. I can only copy this

[2012-03-04 15:50:50] (LunaSysMgr) user.warning: custom: calender

I did uninstall restart and test then reinstall.
    Last edited by yeobt1; 03/04/2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Use the menu in lumberjack to copy or email the log to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    4 month later: How does your work is going on? Is there a chance to get a rotating week view / landscape mode?
    I've been unsuccessfully attempting this for the past couple of weeks. I've hit a road block. I'm going to keep it on my list, but I don't want to keep your hopes up. It's not possible for me at the moment. I may stumble onto something in the future, but no promises.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Use the menu in lumberjack to copy or email the log to yourself.
    hi

I followed your advice of turning preference off and seems to work. No more hangs. I will slowly turn on some preferences and if it hangs, will post the log here. Thanks
    On my Pre+,when I pull up the Get Timezone list in the time picker, the list just goes to Austria--it doesn't even show my currently-selected timezone. This works OK in UC for TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    On my Pre+,when I pull up the Get Timezone list in the time picker, the list just goes to Austria--it doesn't even show my currently-selected timezone. This works OK in UC for TP.
    Is it running 1.4.5? It should still bring up the timezones for you to choose.
    Is it running 1.4.5? It should still bring up the timezones for you to choose.
    I'm running 1.4.5.1 (Verizon). The list comes up alright, it just truncates after Austria. I can keep scrolling, but the list is blank past that point. And it's definitely scrolling a blank space, as it takes the same number of swipes to get back up to Austria.
    I think it's a problem with the number of items. Try typing in the start of the name, it will filter and shorten the list.

I'm running 1.4.5.1 (Verizon). The list comes up alright, it just truncates after Austria. I can keep scrolling, but the list is blank past that point. And it's definitely scrolling a blank space, as it takes the same number of swipes to get back up to Austria.
    Edit: well, impatient me did this:

ran the AUSMT - recovery basic
    luna restart
    install UC HD
    luna restart
    ran UC HD, which was back to normal

I'm still interested in how one can remove the calendar app, tho

Edit 2
    So I think I found it whilst re-installing from the Saved Package List. It was called Calendar Application (by OpenEmbedded Team)

Could someone confirm?

Now I just saw another cal app: Enyo Calendar Application (by OpenEmbedded Team) !!
    Last edited by rayraypre; 03/10/2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: added new info
    Quote Originally Posted by rayraypre View Post
    I'm still interested in how one can remove the calendar app, tho

Edit 2
    So I think I found it whilst re-installing from the Saved Package List. It was called Calendar Application (by OpenEmbedded Team)

Could someone confirm?

Now I just saw another cal app: Enyo Calendar Application (by OpenEmbedded Team) !!
    I don't think you can permanently delete the calendar app. It will reinstall after a reboot.

I think it's a problem with the number of items. Try typing in the start of the name, it will filter and shorten the list.
    OK, that works if I search for "united".

Wonder why the full list displays 0K on the TP?
    OK, that works if I search for "united".

Wonder why the full list displays 0K on the TP?
    I think it's a bug in 1.4.5. It works in all my other devices.
  14. vba
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    On pre 3 tried the "ubercalendar invite attendee workaround", done it step-by-step, it worked, but after restarting the device I always lose the capability of sending invites (I can set the attendees of a meeting, but nobody gets the invite).

Do you have any tips to solve this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by V B A View Post
    On pre 3 tried the "ubercalendar invite attendee workaround", done it step-by-step, it worked, but after restarting the device I always lose the capability of sending invites (I can set the attendees of a meeting, but nobody gets the invite).

Do you have any tips to solve this problem?
    Is it the same event that you are modifying or a new event each time?

Perhaps it's losing the setting on the event after the reboot. If it is the same event, you might have to push the add attendee button -- just back out -- don't pick another attendee. Try to see if it sends.

For a new event, pushing the add attendee should make it send the invite.

You can also try using lumberjack from preware, put in google for the custom log. Make a new event, add attendees. Then hit retrieve log in lumberjack.

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Info for all. The Facbook synergy patch has bee move to it's own thread => Fix Facebook timezone problems

HaPe
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Is there a patch available that just offers more reminder times? I thought I had this on my earlier pre or pre plus, but don't see anything for the Pre 3 now. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by gdinger View Post
    Is there a patch available that just offers more reminder times? I thought I had this on my earlier pre or pre plus, but don't see anything for the Pre 3 now. Am I missing something?
    I don't think those specific patches were updated for 2.2.4

You can use UberCalendar for that. If you don't like the other features you can turn them off. Look at the preference guide in my signature for features.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'm getting an error message when I try to install...any ideas? I do have the advanced system pref-calendar patch installed...does that conflict?

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 119k 100 119k 0 0 181k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 203k
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.

postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 42 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    4 out of 30 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-prefs-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/database.manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/sources.json.rej
    1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 119k 100 119k 0 0 150k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 163k
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":3, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":3 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":3 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":3 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":3 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 42 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    4 out of 30 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-prefs-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/database.manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/sources.json.rej
    1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css.rej
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by gdinger View Post
    I'm getting an error message when I try to install...any ideas? I do have the advanced system pref-calendar patch installed...does that conflict?
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3
    Yes, they conflict. The functions of that patch are included in UC.