Page 180 of 207 FirstFirst ... 80130170175176177178179180181182183184185190 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Then you should be able to go into your saved package list and do an update.
    ... and do the "Install All" (do not an "update package") list again!

Regards, Martin - on TP 3.0.5 after automated update from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 without removing patches befrore update
    Quote Originally Posted by m-h-k View Post
    Brilliant. Speedy as hell. UberCalendarP3_22-1-15 works perfectly! No more slowdowns, and actually feels faster than before even on days without funny notes fields.

Thanks, well done!
    Thanks. Good to know it works.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    This is trying to use the older 3.0.4 version. Are you on 3.0.4 or do you have the 3.0.4 feed enabled?

If you are on 3.0.5., go into preware and update your saved package list. Then run EPR. After the restart, make sure you update Preware feeds. Remove the 3.0.4 feed from your feeds, if you have it enabled. Then you should be able to go into your saved package list and do an update.
    how do you find out if I have the 3.0.4 feeds? I did not touch preware. Left it as is when I updated to 3.0.5.

its funny I cannot uninstall the patch via preware too.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    how do you find out if I have the 3.0.4 feeds? I did not touch preware. Left it as is when I updated to 3.0.5.

its funny I cannot uninstall the patch via preware too.
    You will have to use EPR, if you are on 3.0.5 and it was not removed before the OTA.

In preware go to manage feeds, if you see ones listing 3.0.4 swipe to delete them.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Updated versions.

2.1.x Improved icon parsing speed, icons off will now stop all icon parsing. Added alarms follow groups option. Fix allowing Veers to see colors in month view when one calendar is selected instead of all or a group.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

2.2.x Fix allowing Veers to see colors in month view when one calendar is selected instead of all or a group.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

WEBOS 3.0.5 was unfortunately installed on my device before all patches, such as ubercalendar, had been removed. I've successfully used EPR to be able to reinstall all patches except Ubercalendar. It seems that I am unsuccessful with it no matter what I try, and I've read the forums and tried quite a few things. My question is, What, short of Doctoring (which I'd like to avoid), could possibly work? As it stands, Ubercalendar is not listed as one of my installed patches, so I get only the "Install" option in Preware, but the install always fails -- most recently with this Log:
    Can anyone help?
    thanks!

Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.postinst 2>&1
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowportes View Post
    WEBOS 3.0.5 was unfortunately installed on my device before all patches, such as ubercalendar, had been removed. I've successfully used EPR to be able to reinstall all patches except Ubercalendar. It seems that I am unsuccessful with it no matter what I try, and I've read the forums and tried quite a few things. My question is, What, short of Doctoring (which I'd like to avoid), could possibly work? As it stands, Ubercalendar is not listed as one of my installed patches, so I get only the "Install" option in Preware, but the install always fails -- most recently with this Log:
    Can anyone help?
    thanks!

6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Use 7zip and the doctor file to extract the 2 files in the error statement.

Look in these directoris:

/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/
    /usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/

the files are named:
    concatenated.jsjsjs
    on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs

Extract the files somewhere. Then you can use webOS QI to send them to their directories:

That should do it. You can use Internalz Pro, to see if it went to the right directory.

restart luna and try to install again.

Please help...

I like the post above have unfortunately installed the 3.0.5 update before any patches uninstalled etc... Managed to get everything to work but Ubercalendar (which is the best!)

Get the following log if it helps... (it's long)

If you can tell me step by step how to remove the patch I will...!

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_control: No such file or directory
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_control: No such file or directory
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_md5sums: No such file or directory
    grep: /var/usr/lib/.webosinternals.patches/file_md5sums: No such file or directory
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/MiniMonth.jsjsjs,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/UberAgenda.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    21 out of 21 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/header/CalendarList.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    20 out of 20 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    10 out of 10 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***

If you can help it's certainly worth a donation!
    @chrishenry77 I have never seen that error before. There is a file in /media/internal/ , the USB part of the TP, named webos-ausmt.log Can you attach it to a post here? You have to change the end to ".txt" to attach it.

the files are named:
    concatenated.jsjsjs
    on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs

Extract the files somewhere. Then you can use webOS QI to send them to their directories:

That should do it. You can use Internalz Pro, to see if it went to the right directory.

Thanks for that!! extracted the two files, did what you said, and it works like a charm.
    All phone versions have now been updated in Preware to the latest local versions.

No need to update if you are on the latest local versions. They are the same though the numbers in preware differ.

just wanted to thank for the ongoing support, hopefully this work will be incorporated into open webos in some time.
    MartinH@webos and toaste like this.

the files are named:
    concatenated.jsjsjs
    on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs

Hi frantid,

I have the same error, but I cannot find these folders on my Touchpad at all. Can you steer me in the right direction? I am new to the webOS world. I have the patch working on the other 3 of my Touchpad's it is just the one that I use it is not working on. I have no other calendar patches installed at all.

Thank you in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsabre View Post
    Hi frantid,

I have the same error, but I cannot find these folders on my Touchpad at all. Can you steer me in the right direction? I am new to the webOS world. I have the patch working on the other 3 of my Touchpad's it is just the one that I use it is not working on. I have no other calendar patches installed at all.

Thank you in advance.
    If you are using Internalz Pro make sure master mode is on. I think other file managers can't see those directories.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Anybody having trouble after the most recent update? I updated and it gave me an error. While it was 'installing' i would see messages like 'md5sum: cant open 'some-file': no such file or directory"
    Now my calendar is completely blank. Any thoughts? How can I fix it?
    It still wants me to update but I get the same error. Other things still update/install fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by crumb View Post
    Anybody having trouble after the most recent update? I updated and it gave me an error. While it was 'installing' i would see messages like 'md5sum: cant open 'some-file': no such file or directory"
    Now my calendar is completely blank. Any thoughts? How can I fix it?
    It still wants me to update but I get the same error. Other things still update/install fine.
    I need the log file to see where the problem lies. You can get the ipkg log file from preware after attempting the upgrade.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    it gave me nothing

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by crumb View Post
    it gave me nothing

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    Try to run AUSMT basic recovery. See if it helps. This is a touchpad, right?

Today I was prompted an update on my tPad but unable to do so due to this error.

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/42/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    *** FAILED ***
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Try to run AUSMT basic recovery. See if it helps. This is a touchpad, right?
    yes a tp. I tried all AUSMT versions and nothing changed with ubercal. I can't update it or uninstall it and the cal is totally broken.

maxbg:. Is your calendar broken now too? That may have been my original error when I updated ubercal.