Page 18 of 207 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    I like that; I don't suppose there's any way to do something similar for the application icon, but using the day of the week? Or would this require 7x31 separate icons to accomplish?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    love the patch, but i have a question.
    i'm not sure if this is something that your patch or just pre calendar does, but any help would be appreciated!
    my birthday reminders are all going off at midnight. since they are all day events, i don't know how to set the reminders to a morning time. in preferences, i already have my day start and end at 7am-7pm.
    thank you very much
    WHEW HEW! What a ride!
  3.    #343  
    UberCalendar allows you to set the reminder time to things like 36 hours = 1.5 days. The reminder will ring at midday 2 days ahead. There are more times like this. My birthday event patch which adds birthday events for your contacts into your calendar also set the reminder to 1.5 days in advance.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Meta -- will do & thanks. I'm still a couple of posts short of being able to see URLs in the Forums -- will read through this asap.
    Hi Meta,

I just installed the latest patch and do not see any additional reminder times for timed events beyond 1 day. I thought multiple day reminders for timed events were going to be added in the latest release?

Also, I was under the assumption that UberCalendar conflicts with the Snooze Duration Selection patch - is that correct? If so, will we see additional snooze times in UberCalendar?

Thanks
  6.    #346  
    Reminder times goes up to 52 weeks with the latest patch. Snooze Duration, well, still need to look into it, then I will migrate this patch.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Hey Meta

For some reason I can't get into my calender view options. Its just blank. ? Any suggestions.?
  8.    #348  
    ups right,there is something wrong with the prefs...
    Also, is it possible to get update in Preware? For some reason WEbOSKI does not want to install the latest patch. (i.e it shows that it installed, however the view is of the standard calendar).
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    I had a request for the agenda icon I used in post #230, so I'm going to upload it here for anyone who wants to use it.
    Agenda icon looks nice. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Reminder times goes up to 52 weeks with the latest patch. Snooze Duration, well, still need to look into it, then I will migrate this patch.
    I see that for an All Day Event, but not for a timed event. The longest reminder I see for a timed event is only 1 day.
    Thanks.
    UberCalendar is now available in Preware.
    I have an updated Palm Pixi, and I've been trying to download this patch for the past two days. I keep getting an error saying something along the lines of hunk failure. What am I'm doing wrong. Does the Pixi even support this patch? Could someone please help me. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tonileighmc View Post
    I have an updated Palm Pixi, and I've been trying to download this patch for the past two days. I keep getting an error saying something along the lines of hunk failure. What am I'm doing wrong. Does the Pixi even support this patch? Could someone please help me. Thanks!
    Hello, welcome to PreCentral. It sounds like you may have some Calendar patches installed. If so, try removing them before you install UberCalendar.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    Hello, welcome to PreCentral. It sounds like you may have some Calendar patches installed. If so, try removing them before you install UberCalendar.
    Thanks Jim! I'll try that right now!
    Jimhuff you rock!!! That worked! So now do I need the other calendar patches or is UberCalendar enough?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I believe UberCalendar suffices.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    I believe UberCalendar suffices.
    Cool. Then, thank for your help!
    When will the update be in Preware?
    Laissez Faire
    read 7 posts up...