Page 179 of 207 FirstFirst ... 79129169174175176177178179180181182183184189 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Is the contents of the notes field just a website? I'll try to make up a complicated html note field and see if I can cause the hang.
    It was not a website but I had copied some web content from parts of a website into the Notes field. There are two originally HTML tables and some cells even have an icon in it.

If you need anything else let me know. Not sure how I could extract the contents of the notes field in a way that represents what you would be seeing in Ubercalendar.

Thanks
    Max
    Quote Originally Posted by m-h-k View Post
    It was not a website but I had copied some web content from parts of a website into the Notes field. There are two originally HTML tables and some cells even have an icon in it.

If you need anything else let me know. Not sure how I could extract the contents of the notes field in a way that represents what you would be seeing in Ubercalendar.

Thanks
    Max
    Is this a publicly available website? If so, then I could try to copy it myself. Did you do this copy on the touchpad or on something else?

Might take a while for me to reproduce it. If you simplify your note, it will probably solve your problem. I'll try to see if I can't fix the more general problem though.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Is this a publicly available website? If so, then I could try to copy it myself. Did you do this copy on the touchpad or on something else?
    Ah, no, sorry. This is my corporate Exchange account. I copied the tables from some intranet page at work and pasted them into the meeting invitation in Outlook. So I am not really sure how Outlook reformats the HTML when it adds it into the event notes.

Yes, I understand it is very likely I can fix the problem for now by removing the notes from the event. Instead, I have decided to ignore the problem because in 1-2 days from now I will not be looking at the events of this Monday again, so I will not be running into the problem anymore.

I wish I could give you a better, reproducible problem case. Maybe I can try to recreate a meeting that exhibits the problem later this week. I will let you know if I manage to do that.
    Ah, no, sorry. This is my corporate Exchange account. I copied the tables from some intranet page at work and pasted them into the meeting invitation in Outlook. So I am not really sure how Outlook reformats the HTML when it adds it into the event notes.
    Thanks, this helps a lot. I'll try pasting some html tables with icons into outlook and see if it slows down for me as well.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, my work exchange account entries sometimes have lengthy notes fields for meeting invites I get. I usually have 3-4 meetings a day that have stuff in the notes field and sometimes they even include attachments (which they are not supposed to include but do). So maybe my slow downs are due to similar reasons.
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfpm View Post
    Unfortunately, my work exchange account entries sometimes have lengthy notes fields for meeting invites I get. I usually have 3-4 meetings a day that have stuff in the notes field and sometimes they even include attachments (which they are not supposed to include but do). So maybe my slow downs are due to similar reasons.
    It could be, you could test it by turning off icon support under the advanced view options. Day view might still be slow.

I will research ways to reduce the speed and turn off the day view parsing.

Do the attachments actually show up in the calendar or does it do something else with the attachment?

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    It could be, you could test it by turning off icon support under the advanced view options.
    I tried this, and I have the feeling my initial week view displays somehow quicker. It remains by 5 to 6 seconds though.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    I tried this, and I have the feeling my initial week view displays somehow quicker. It remains by 5 to 6 seconds though.
    Do you have large notes as well or just a lot of events?

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Do you have large notes as well or just a lot of events?
    I sometimes copy/paste 20 to 30 lines of text into the notes field of my Exchange Calendar, using Outlook.
    I have one exchange (with lots of events) and two google calendars (with only a few events).
    Typically, I have 20 to 25 events pro week.

What I find strange, is that rendering the week view on my touchpad takes less than one second, with the very same settings than on my pre3. I can remember you once did something to improve speed on the Touchpad version. Can this be done for the phone version as well?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    I can remember you once did something to improve speed on the Touchpad version. Can this be done for the phone version as well?
    It's a good idea. I should look at the caching system they implemented in 3.0.5 and see how much of it can be adapted to work on the phones. It might not be much as it relies heavily on enyo though.

Since it is possible to turn off the parsing of the Notes field by turning off icons display for the week and month views, would it be possible to do this also for the day view? There is an option to turn off icons in the enhanced day view -- it just seems not to have any effect on the parsing...

Personally, I do not use icons, so I don't mind having icons support turned off completely. That would be the quick fix / workaround.

Of course, figuring out why the parsing becomes slow on certain contents of the notes field would be a proper fix, but maybe that is long-term...

Thanks
    Max
    Since it is possible to turn off the parsing of the Notes field by turning off icons display for the week and month views, would it be possible to do this also for the day view? There is an option to turn off icons in the enhanced day view -- it just seems not to have any effect on the parsing...

Personally, I do not use icons, so I don't mind having icons support turned off completely. That would be the quick fix / workaround.

Of course, figuring out why the parsing becomes slow on certain contents of the notes field would be a proper fix, but maybe that is long-term...

Thanks
    Max
    Hopefully, I can get something together today. What version are you running?

Updated 2.2.x version: -- attempt at improving icon parsing speed, icons off will now stop all icon/note parsing.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

updated 22x version, some more speed improvement.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    frantid,

Thanks for all your work in U-Cal! I must admit that I prefer to wait for updates in Preware, as life can be complicated enough without tracking updates through these separate links. Will these changes be included in periodic updates through Preware?

Thanks!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    frantid,

Thanks for all your work in U-Cal! I must admit that I prefer to wait for updates in Preware, as life can be complicated enough without tracking updates through these separate links. Will these changes be included in periodic updates through Preware?

Thanks!
    Yes after tested stable.

The local ones are for testing to find errors. Not everyone needs to test, but it is good that there are those who do test. They help us all out.

I have this error when I install this patch on my tp...

any ideas?

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$AppLaunch$.$js$
    |index 510366d..c98cd2f 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$AppView$.$js$
    |index e48ebc2..1ad33c3 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$AllDayEvent$.$js$
    |index ba59f97..57af1bc 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/AllDayEvent.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayEventGroup$.$js$
    |index 8df7fc1..f1fb193 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayEventGroup.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css
    |index c81b2af..3534c75 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.css
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    6 out of 6 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$day$/$DayView$.$js$
    |index a00921f..4a90aa6 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/day/DayView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    16 out of 16 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$depends$.$js$
    |index 0d36ae5..24f49d4 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/depends.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$DeleteConfirm$.$js$
    |index c640035..75eb995 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DeleteConfirm.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$DetailView$.$js$
    |index 0846a28..21f3a8f 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/DetailView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$EditView$.$js$
    |index ebd0238..23437c3 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/EditView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    24 out of 24 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$RepeatChangeConfirm$.$js$
    |index ef01f23..e2ed7d8 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatChangeConfirm.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$RepeatView$.$js$
    |index fc46829..4f6ac87 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/RepeatView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    15 out of 15 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/depends.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$edit$/$depends$.$js$
    |index ff99de0..0c44c28 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/depends.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/edit/depends.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthCarousel$.$js$
    |index 03bb018..7c9997e 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthCarousel.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthDay$.$js$
    |index 68a3b95..fd2b13f 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthDay.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$month$/$MonthView$.$js$
    |index d9f5558..78095cd 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/month/MonthView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$prefs$/$PreferencesView$.$js$
    |index d06f5ca..509090e 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/prefs/PreferencesView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$reminders$/$MissedRemindersView$.$js$
    |index d42166c..883b6c1 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/MissedRemindersView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css
    |index 344e5bf..bedb776 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.css
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$reminders$/$ReminderDialog$.$js$
    |index 3cc078a..417d24b 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/reminders/ReminderDialog.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CacheManager.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$CacheManager$.$js$
    |index 4f812b7..5f1cad9 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CacheManager.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CacheManager.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$CalendarsManager$.$js$
    |index e3f546a..35fa410 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/CalendarsManager.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$EventView$.$js$
    |index ee68003..30d1cac 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/EventView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$JumpToView$.$js$
    |index 10d7efa..3e27509 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/JumpToView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$PrefsManager$.$js$
    |index 7d54e34..88b1eb9 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/PrefsManager.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$ReminderManager$.$js$
    |index 866fea0..d218146 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/ReminderManager.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$shared$/$Utilities$.$js$
    |index 1ad9e47..a3c9c77 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/shared/Utilities.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekCarousel$.$js$
    |index 587a537..8d0bafb 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekCarousel.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekHeader$.$js$
    |index 6bc90c4..3894f82 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekHeader.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css
    |index c8349e4..1781f8a 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.css
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$week$/$WeekView$.$js$
    |index 80ed7f4..62940fa 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/week/WeekView.jsjsjs
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    I have this error when I install this patch on my tp...

any ideas?

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar-hd.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$AppLaunch$.$js$
    |index 510366d..c98cd2f 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/AppLaunch.jsjsjs
    This is trying to use the older 3.0.4 version. Are you on 3.0.4 or do you have the 3.0.4 feed enabled?

If you are on 3.0.5., go into preware and update your saved package list. Then run EPR. After the restart, make sure you update Preware feeds. Remove the 3.0.4 feed from your feeds, if you have it enabled. Then you should be able to go into your saved package list and do an update.

Hopefully, I can get something together today. What version are you running?
    webOS 2.2.4 on Pre 3. Thanks for the quick update, I will give it a shot.

Max
    Brilliant. Speedy as hell. UberCalendarP3_22-1-15 works perfectly! No more slowdowns, and actually feels faster than before even on days without funny notes fields.

Thanks, well done!