Page 177 of 207 FirstFirst ... 77127167172173174175176177178179180181182187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    Is there a 3.05 patch that I'm missing? Or should I continue to wait patiently? Thanks for all your work!
    We are waiting for the AUSMT to get released. There is a patch ready though.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    and there was success!!! thank you frantid
    I was about to give up lol
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Updated the test version for 2.2.x -- added per Calendar Alarms. You must turn on the preference the "Per Calendar Alarms", then go into "Calendar View Options" at the bottom below groups you can set the alarms you want off.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch
    Hi, is this feature available for the Veer 2.1.1 version too?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi, is this feature available for the Veer 2.1.1 version too?
    Will be ....working on it.

I'm doing the advanced copy piece for 2.2.4. I find it easier to translate enyo to 2.2.4's version of Mojo. So I'll work both of those pieces together as a pair.

Then I'll work 2.1, from there it's easy to adapt for 2.1.1 and 2.1.2.

Then I'll try to see what I can do for 1.4.5 --- after all, my wife is using my Pre-
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)

Then I'll try to see what I can do for 1.4.5 --- after all, my wife is using my Pre-
    Must keep the Boss happy Shouldn't you be working on hers first?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Must keep the Boss happy Shouldn't you be working on hers first?
    Normally, yes.

She's just starting to use the calendar. She swears by her planner and address book.

But she's starting to see the beauty of synergy now that she's using the TP and as the kid's schedules get busier.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I was asking because I just bought a 2.1.1 Veer for my wife, and I put my work's exchange calendar on it, so she can always see my agenda, but she isn't interested in getting my reminders.
    Thank you again for your work.
    This would all be easier if we got 2.2.4 on the Veer too.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Updated the version for 2.2.x and above (i.e. 2.2.4 - Pre2, Pre3, meta doctored Veer):

Added the advanced copy from contacts piece.

Thanks for testing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Updated 2.1.x versions for per cal alarms and advanced copy.

cheers

edit: fixed link
    Last edited by frantid; 01/22/2012 at 03:24 PM.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Updated 2.1.x versions for per cal alarms and advanced copy.

cheers
    Should that link be to here?:

Thanks for all your work.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by benh View Post
    Should that link be to here?:

Thanks for all your work.

Ben
    yes, thanks

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Updated the version for 2.2.x and above (i.e. 2.2.4 - Pre2, Pre3, meta doctored Veer):

Added the advanced copy from contacts piece.

Thanks for testing.
    Works like a charm on my pre3.
    I will test it on my wife's 2.1.1 Veer this evening.

Works like a charm on my pre3.
    I will test it on my wife's 2.1.1 Veer this evening.
    This feature "Per Calendar Alarms" looks like what I was looking for (for Pre2/3 and TP).
    I've Pre3 2.2.4 with latest UC patch installed - but I can't find a "Per Calendar Alarms" option in the German Preferences menu.
    Has this feature been released with the latest 2.2.4 UC patch or do I need a patch on top of the UC patch??

Regards, Martin - sometimes (per week) I want reminders for a specific calendar - and other times I don't want these calendar reminders / but perhaps those from other calendars. (switching between different duty roles)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    This feature "Per Calendar Alarms" looks like what I was looking for (for Pre2/3 and TP).
    I've Pre3 2.2.4 with latest UC patch installed - but I can't find a "Per Calendar Alarms" option in the German Preferences menu.
    Has this feature been released with the latest 2.2.4 UC patch or do I need a patch on top of the UC patch??
    Hi,

the "per calendar alarm" feature is included in this version:
    not (yet) in the preware version.
    You have to install it manually.
    First enable the feature in UC prefs, and then set it up in calendar views.

The very latest strings, including those related to per-calendar alarms and advanced copy have not been translated into german yet. I'll add them to the translation patch as soon as my usual german contributor will send them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    sometimes (per week) I want reminders for a specific calendar - and other times I don't want these calendar reminders / but perhaps those from other calendars. (switching between different duty roles)
    That makes sense.
    Frantid, is it possible to make some sort of connexion with UC groups?

That makes sense.
    Frantid, is it possible to make some sort of connexion with UC groups?
    It might be, I think I would have to disable the other settings though. Meaning another preference option for "Alarms follow group", then ignore the per calendar alarm toggle settings. Otherwise they could conflict.

Updated 1.4.5 added advanced contact copy.

Unfortunately, I can't do the per calendar alarms as I don't have access to the reminder manager services.

Anyone having issues with the latest phone patches? I'd like to update Preware.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi! Sorry to bother you. I have an unlocked Frankenpre2, and can not get Uber to install no matter what I try! I have removed all patches, tried EPR, tried installing from Internalz, WOSQI, Preware, and keep getting the following:

begin

Nothing Interesting.

verify

Nothing Interesting.

download

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current

26 113k 26 31099 0 0 35703 0 0:00:03 --:--:-- 0:00:03 40546

100 113k 100 113k 0 0 88395 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 96066

identify

org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar

install

{"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}

{ "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }

{ "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }

{ "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }

{ "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }

{ "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }

mkdir-prerm

Nothing Interesting.

install-prerm

Nothing Interesting.

postinst

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1

The text leading up to this was:

--------------------------

|diff --git a/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs $b$/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$38$/$concatenated$.$js$

|index 274a2ba..78b4180 100755

|--- a/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs

|+++ b/usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs

--------------------------

File to patch:

Skip this patch? [y]

3 out of 3 hunks ignored

remove

Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...

(offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)

delete

Nothing Interesting.

failed

Nothing Interesting.

PLEASE help if you can! Thank you so much in advance and for all of your hard work!

tdmodcon
    @tdmodcon Thanks. And don't worry it's not a bother at all.

It seems you are missing the concatenated.jsjsjs $file$.

Get the file from the appropriate doctor file. Use 7zip to open the doctor file. Keep drilling in the largest file until you see the root directory structure. Get the file from the directory as listed in the error statement. Then transfer it to your phone and put it in the correct directory. Restart Luna and you should be able to install it.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Frantid,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to do my frankenpre conversion by myself based on posted instructions and the meta-doctor guide, but unfortunately I have no programming skills. I downloaded the doctor for unlocked pre2 version 2.2.4 (which I am running via OTA update), extracted the files using 7zip as instructed, but not sure what file I am looking for or how to find it. I've gone as deep into every folder as allows and don't see anything that looks like it matches my "missing file". If you can direct me easily and quickly, that would be great - if not, I don't want to ask you to waste your time on a novice like myself! Thanks again either way!

tdmodcon