Page 175 of 207 FirstFirst ... 75125165170171172173174175176177178179180185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Updated phone versions:

For 2.x and above: added 75 minutes as a default duration choice. Add pref for sending alerts to the Sony watches. Thanks to HaPe.

For 1.4.5 added 75 minutes as a default duration choice.

2.1 All versions

Pre3 all and 2.2.3, 2.2.4

Thanks for testing.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Updated 2.x versions for the new appid for the watch app from MetaView. See links in previous posts.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    what about the language file? it states that it is compatible with UC 2.2.1-4, does that read as "only" or as "...and above"?
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Updated phone versions:

For 2.x and above: added 75 minutes as a default duration choice. Add pref for sending alerts to the Sony watches. Thanks to HaPe.

For 1.4.5 added 75 minutes as a default duration choice.

2.1 All versions

Pre3 all and 2.2.3, 2.2.4

Thanks for testing.
    Hi Frantid,
    I was neither able to install (1.4.5) via WEBOSQI nor INTERNALZ. I first uninstalled UC (and did a restart), then tried to install your new patch (all the while in Dev Mode). Any ideas? And I really appreciate your efforts.
    Sam
    Can you post the error log?

Quote Originally Posted by bozpcc View Post
    Hi Frantid,
    I was neither able to install (1.4.5) via WEBOSQI nor INTERNALZ. I first uninstalled UC (and did a restart), then tried to install your new patch (all the while in Dev Mode). Any ideas? And I really appreciate your efforts.
    Sam
    Can you post the error log?
    Do you mean the WEBOSQI (3.14) error log? Laptop running Vista with all updates and service packs.

ERROR: An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

{then there are 3 lines, each of which begins with the following}

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.ubercalendar40-10.postinst:

{and ends in one of the following lines}
    line 1: cannot open !DOCTYPE: no such file
    line 1: html: not found
    line 2: syntax error: newline unexpected

New info: I get the same error reading when trying to install another patch (no-missed-call-callback-1)
    Last edited by bozpcc; 01/04/2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: More info
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Is there a way to have different notification settings for different calendar accounts like you can with email? I have my wife's gmail calendar setup as she is in control of our social life, but I don't want to be reminded about pilates etc.

If not, could this be done with a patch?

Thanks
    Ben
    frantid and kkhanmd like this.
    Do you mean the WEBOSQI (3.14) error log? Laptop running Vista with all updates and service packs.

ERROR: An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

{then there are 3 lines, each of which begins with the following}

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/ca.canucksoftware.patches.ubercalendar40-10.postinst:

{and ends in one of the following lines}
    line 1: cannot open !DOCTYPE: no such file
    line 1: html: not found
    line 2: syntax error: newline unexpected

New info: I get the same error reading when trying to install another patch (no-missed-call-callback-1)
    I am having the same issue on a Pre- with 1.4.5 and the patch
    @bozpcc, @f13ftw - those errors happen when the aupt scripts can't be downloaded.while trying to apply the patch or if there's a bad download. I'll check the file.

@benh it's not possible at the moment. I'm not sure if it would work. I'll put it on the list.
    I canīt install either (2.2.4). Yes, I do have a network connection, but the AUPT file canīt be downloaded it says.
    They might be working on the server
    Frantid, if they're working on the server, how can I reinstall the original UC? Are they on different servers?
    Frantid, if they're working on the server, how can I reinstall the original UC? Are they on different servers?
    Are you using the Preware version? They have the aupt scripts built in to their packages. If it is a local version, then I don't know.
    Are you using the Preware version? They have the aupt scripts built in to their packages. If it is a local version, then I don't know.
    The error lines (I previously posted) came from WEBOSIQ. The Preware version (on my pre plus) just stated that the installation failed and gave no reason.

Is there a way to look into the code from either the Pre Plus or from a computer and alter it while it is on?
    Quote Originally Posted by benh View Post
    Is there a way to have different notification settings for different calendar accounts like you can with email? I have my wife's gmail calendar setup as she is in control of our social life, but I don't want to be reminded about pilates etc.

If not, could this be done with a patch?

Thanks
    Ben
    that with compress day view would be awesome addition.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere in the preceding 174 pages (oh for a 'search this thread only' feature...). The far left button (rectangle with a + in the corner) suggests 'create new appointment, while the far right button (grid with one box highlighted) suggests 'jump to date'. However they both create a new appointment for today.

Is it intended to have two buttons perform identical functions? If not is my interpretation of their respective intended functions correct; and if so how do I invoke this functionality?
  17.    #3497  
    Quote Originally Posted by gregp View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere in the preceding 174 pages (oh for a 'search this thread only' feature...). The far left button (rectangle with a + in the corner) suggests 'create new appointment, while the far right button (grid with one box highlighted) suggests 'jump to date'. However they both create a new appointment for today.

Is it intended to have two buttons perform identical functions? If not is my interpretation of their respective intended functions correct; and if so how do I invoke this functionality?
    Left creates a timed event, right creates a all-day event. Jump to a given date by tapping the title row.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  18.    #3498  
    The error lines (I previously posted) came from WEBOSIQ. The Preware version (on my pre plus) just stated that the installation failed and gave no reason.

Is there a way to look into the code from either the Pre Plus or from a computer and alter it while it is on?
    Preware creates a log file in the USB area on the device. To look at the code and manually restore the original files you could use Internalz Pro from Preware or/and install the sftp server from Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Preware creates a log file in the USB area on the device. To look at the code and manually restore the original files you could use Internalz Pro from Preware or/and install the sftp server from Preware.
    Thank you MetaView. I am able to install UberCalendar. I just can't install the version that Frantid edited (and appears earlier this month (Jan 2012) in this thread) to include a 75 minute new event default. I was wondering if there were a way to just look at the UC code (while program is inactive) on my pre plus and just change the hour (60) default to 75 and restart the pre plus?
  20.    #3500  
    Would work, but I don't know in which file you would need to change it.