Page 174 of 207 FirstFirst ... 74124164169170171172173174175176177178179184 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #3461  
    I have this problem where the current month is grayed out. I have seen this before but I cant remember what was the cause

    Edit: Battery pull fixed it, text is black again
    Last edited by laingman; 12/23/2011 at 11:04 PM.
  2. jshalaby's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #3462  
    Works great now! Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    You were right it wasn't working. I uploaded a fixed version for 224 in the first post of the sync behaviors patch thread.

    Google Calendar Sync Behaviors patch
  3. #3463  
    Quote Originally Posted by jshalaby View Post
    Works great now! Thanks.
    Thanks for the confirmation. The update hit Preware, for those that don't like local patches.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  4. jshalaby's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #3464  
    Just an idea for a future enhancement: what do you think about adding a voice memo capability to a calendar event. I'm not really sure how often people would use it so am not jumping out of my skin for something like that but just a thought since I think invites can potentially contain media attachment files.

    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation. The update hit Preware, for those that don't like local patches.
  5. #3465  
    I don't think it is possible to attach anything to an event. Unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by jshalaby View Post
    Just an idea for a future enhancement: what do you think about adding a voice memo capability to a calendar event. I'm not really sure how often people would use it so am not jumping out of my skin for something like that but just a thought since I think invites can potentially contain media attachment files.
  6. #3466  
    Just to chime in you can add attachments from the website the calendar won't show the attachment on webOS or Ios.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  7. #3467  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Just to chime in you can add attachments from the website the calendar won't show the attachment on webOS or Ios.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Have you managed to do this using the WebOS browser or only a desktop? I never seem to be able to get web based file pickers to work
  8. #3468  
    Only the desktop but with google it opens up your google docs and you just check the file you want to upload.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  9. Gwidion's Avatar
    Posts
    215 Posts
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    #3469  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    It's still on my list though.
    That's sounds good for me.
    I respect your work and time management. But sometimes I'm a little bit impatient, sorry.
    I'm glad about your god work on Ubercalender / Ubercalender HD!
  10. #3470  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    That's sounds good for me.
    I respect your work and time management. But sometimes I'm a little bit impatient, sorry.
    I'm glad about your god work on Ubercalender / Ubercalender HD!
    Thank you. And thanks for your patience, I have to study how to get the device to adapt to orientation changes. So it is a fair bit of work.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  11. veerar's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #3471  
    Not sure if I got back to you on this ( UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch ) . Just put more options like 30 and 45 mins in the popup. That should be enough.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by veerar; 01/01/2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Added context
  12. #3472  
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    Not sure if I got back to you on this ( UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch ) . Just put more options like 30 and 45 mins in the popup. That should be enough.

    Thanks!
    30 mins and 45 mins should be in there.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  13. #3473  
    I'm sending this via the mobile version (pre plus webos 1.4.5.1), so hope this is a new post. Is there any way to add/change an event default duration to 75 minutes? If I had access to the code, I could just replace the 90 with 75 after "command:" Or at least I think I can...
    Thank you! Sam
    Last edited by bozpcc; 01/02/2012 at 07:09 PM.
  14. #3474  
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Had the same issue after updating my Pre 2 from 2.1.0 to 2.2.4 (*no* "advanced" patches installed afaikafaikafaik).
    The issue was that during the OTA update the service and framework files didn't get replaced with the stock ones (but the app itself did), the patch was still applied in these folders but no "orig" files anymore.

    I had to replace the calendar framework and service folders with the ones from a doctor.
    Hi,
    can you explain how it exactly works?
    I don't know how to fix it.

    Thank you very much!!
  15. #3475  
    Quote Originally Posted by bozpcc View Post
    I'm sending this via the mobile version (pre plus webos 1.4.5.1), so hope this is a new post. Is there any way to add/change an event default duration to 75 minutes? If I had access to the code, I could just replace the 90 with 75 after "command:" Or at least I think I can...
    Thank you! Sam
    I can add this in to the preferences as an option for default duration.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  16.    #3476  
    Hi frantid,

    have you seen the Calendar -> MW150 connection from HaPe? He send me a diff for reminder-assistant.jsjsjs $which$ $will$ $display$ $Calendar$ $reminders$ $on$ $the$ $MBW150$ $watch$. $Could$ $you$ $add$ $them$ $into$ $UberCalendar$?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  17. #3477  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hi frantid,

    have you seen the Calendar -> MW150 connection from HaPe? He send me a diff for reminder-assistant.jsjsjs $which$ $will$ $display$ $Calendar$ $reminders$ $on$ $the$ $MBW150$ $watch$. $Could$ $you$ $add$ $them$ $into$ $UberCalendar$?
    I can do that
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  18. #3478  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I can add this in to the preferences as an option for default duration.
    Thank you Frantid. How would I go about getting the version with the aforementioned option?
  19. #3479  
    Quote Originally Posted by bozpcc View Post
    Thank you Frantid. How would I go about getting the version with the aforementioned option?
    I'll post a version for testing -- probably tomorrow. You said 1.4.5 right?
  20. #3480  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I'll post a version for testing -- probably tomorrow. You said 1.4.5 right?
    yes. 1.4.5.1

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions