Page 171 of 207 FirstFirst ... 71121161166167168169170171172173174175176181 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    @frantid

Great! Did you submitted UC patch for 2.2.x Veer too?
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    @frantid

Great! Did you submitted UC patch for 2.2.x Veer too?
    Not yet, I have some research to do.

I do not know if the feeds are separate by device. I do not think so. I'll have to find a way to reliably make the patches determine screen size. As the same 2.2.3 is now available on Pre3's and Veers, plus 2.2.4 is now on Pre2's. Hopefully this means less fragmentation in the future -- perhaps 2.2.4 will be one version for all. But it also means the patches need to be adjusted.

edit: I think I found out how, now I just need to code it
    Last edited by frantid; 12/12/2011 at 04:55 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Updated Pre 3 (all versions) and Veer 2.2.3 version. Added option for using MetaView's AgendaZ app for the agenda button. Incorporated Veer pieces so it will work in Preware when submitted for 2.2.3. You have to have AgendaZ installed for that option to work.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

Thanks for testing.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Where is updated Veer 2.2.3 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Where is updated Veer 2.2.3 version?
    It's at the link. Same file as for the Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    It's at the link. Same file as for the Pre3.
    Works flawlessly on 2.2.4 Veer ... Thank you!
    Not yet, I check about every hour. I know a few have tried 2.2.3 version with some success. Preware can't generate a patch without a doctor being released. Hopefully, it won't be that long.
    Apparently the 2.2.4 is rather limited release (even beta?).
    Here
    (Exklusiv) Pre 2 webOS 2.2.4 Update: Beta-Version und nicht auf allen Geräten | webOS Blog

somebody is optimistic of getting it today.

Note: English text at the bottom of the page.

Regards,
    Lutz
    Updated 2.1 all devices: Added option for using MetaView's AgendaZ app for the agenda button. You have to have AgendaZ installed for that option to work.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch

Thanks for testing, I'll update Preware once reports come back as stable.

what's the difference between the two buttons on the right and left side of each view to add a new event? and is there a possibility to configure which buttons will shown?

thx.
    prego
    Quote Originally Posted by prego View Post
    what's the difference between the two buttons on the right and left side of each view to add a new event? and is there a possibility to configure which buttons will shown?

thx.
    One is for all day the other is for timed event.

There is no way to choose which button to show currently.

All UC updates have been posted in Preware (including: 2.2.4), you may need to update your feeds to see them. It should have the option for launching MetaView's AgendaZ app.

For Veer users and others that have local versions installed:
    Please remember, you CANNOT update a local version with a Preware version. If you want to install the Preware version, you must uninstall the local version, restart Luna, then you can install the Preware version.

edit: There is no difference between the posted local patches and the Preware ones. So you do not have to update, if you are testing the latest versions.

cheers.

Leider lässt sich die Applikation nicht installieren. Meine Englischkenntnisse reichen nicht aus, um die Log-Datei entziffern zu können. Welchen Pfad muss man denn händisch anlegen.
  13.    #3413  
    @tois: keinen Pfad, welche Installation auf welchem Gerät schlägt fehl?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    All UC updates have been posted in Preware (including: 2.2.4), you may need to update your feeds to see them. It should have the option for launching MetaView's AgendaZ app.

Please remember, you CANNOT update a local version with a Preware version. If you want to install the Preware version, you must uninstall the local version, restart Luna, then you can install the Preware version.

edit: There is no difference between the posted local patches and the Preware ones. So you do not have to update, if you are testing the latest versions.

cheers.
    Thank you! The Veer one worked installed fine over Preware ...
    I am confused as to what is supposed to happen when the add contact icon is selected. I was thinking that it would ad the contact info in notes, but when I select a contact nothing happens
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I am confused as to what is supposed to happen when the add contact icon is selected. I was thinking that it would ad the contact info in notes, but when I select a contact nothing happens
    Hi,

That's for adding google calendar invites in 2.x and above with the google sync behaviors patch installed. See here in the preference guide:

Preference Guide for MetaView's UberCalendar(UC) patch

If you want to add a contact address, push on the location icon in the edit scene. See guide for details.

Thanks, I don't use google so that's why I was confused. It would be nice if we could have something similar to the action button in the pocket mirror task app where there is an option for contact lookup which adds contact info to notes and one can dial from there. Loving the Uber calendar and uber radio. Thanks.

cheers.
    Pre 2 with 2.2.4. installation via Preware worked.
    So far no problems.

Thanks a lot!
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I updated UC last night on my Verizon Pre2 running 2.1.0. After updating and a luna restart, I noticed that the calendar for the current month was grey. When I switched to the previous months or future months, the calendar would return to white, but the current month always shows as grey. Was this a new feature? Thanks for all the hard work frantid and Metaview. This patch is essential.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    I updated UC last night on my Verizon Pre2 running 2.1.0. After updating and a luna restart, I noticed that the calendar for the current month was grey. When I switched to the previous months or future months, the calendar would return to white, but the current month always shows as grey. Was this a new feature? Thanks for all the hard work frantid and Metaview. This patch is essential.
    No something is wrong. The current month is always supposed to be white.