Page 170 of 207 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    If my Pre2 will update or someone finds a doctor for 2.2.4, I'll look at creating a patch for it. Right now my Pre2 is saying up to date for 2.1. Anyone with a UK unlocked Pre2 got the update?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    On my Veer 2.2.3 UC works OK except for the following screen, you cant touch on a date to open a day
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    On my Veer 2.2.3 UC works OK except for the following screen, you cant touch on a date to open a day
    Update: 12 Dec. Added option for using MetaView's AgendaZ app for the agenda button. Incorporated Veer pieces so it will work in Preware. You can use Pre3 version now. See link.

UberCalendar: Enhanced calendar patch
    Last edited by frantid; 12/12/2011 at 12:21 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    If my Pre2 will update or someone finds a doctor for 2.2.4, I'll look at creating a patch for it. Right now my Pre2 is saying up to date for 2.1. Anyone with a UK unlocked Pre2 got the update?
    I have an EU unlocked Pre2 and the update is available. I am not sure if I should go on and update. UC and some patches are very necessary for me.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Apparently 2.2.4 is coming out for the Pre-2 soon

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I have an EU unlocked Pre2 and the update is available. I am not sure if I should go on and update. UC and some patches are very necessary for me.
    Someone posted they were able to run the Pre3 version. If you need certain patches, then the best bet is to wait.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    The thing is it seems a mandatory update:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    The thing is it seems a mandatory update:
    There's a thread around here on how to disable it, it is easy to reverse.

Try this attached version.

edit: you should have the same problem in the date time scene and the repeat scene, right?
    Works just fine, not sure about the date time scene and the repeat scene never tested it originally

Thx again
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Hi!

Apparently some EU unlocked Pre2 got an update here in Germany.
    Have you had any luck over in Iceland, yet?

As I missed to remove UC before the update, I needed EPR which was successful.
    Now I wonder whether it is foreseeable already to get a re-installation via Preware
    in the near future.

Best regards,
    Lutz
    Quote Originally Posted by lulilola View Post
    Hi!

Apparently some EU unlocked Pre2 got an update here in Germany.
    Have you had any luck over in Iceland, yet?

As I missed to remove UC before the update, I needed EPR which was successful.
    Now I wonder whether it is foreseeable already to get a re-installation via Preware
    in the near future.

Best regards,
    Lutz
    Not yet, I check about every hour. I know a few have tried 2.2.3 version with some success. Preware can't generate a patch without a doctor being released. Hopefully, it won't be that long.
    Thanks a lot for the quick info!
  13.    #3393  
    @frantid: I submitted my new Agenda app to Preware yesterday. The App ID is different to the build-in. It is com.palm.service.calendar.metaview Maybe you can add this to the Agenda-Button on webOS 2.x or better?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @frantid: I submitted my new Agenda app to Preware yesterday. The App ID is different to the build-in. It is com.palm.service.calendar.metaview Maybe you can add this to the Agenda-Button on webOS 2.x or better?
    That's great. I can't wait to try it. I'll put in a preference so those that have it installed can turn it on.

@frantid

using UC on Veer with webOS 2.2.4 ... but little problem. It doesnt show me holidays in month view in other color, although they are recordered?!
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    @frantid

using UC on Veer with webOS 2.2.4 ... but little problem. It doesnt show me holidays in month view in other color, although they are recordered?!
    Check the preferences. I can't really tell until I get a look at 2.2.4.

Check the preferences. I can't really tell until I get a look at 2.2.4.
    Already checked everything possible ... im using UberCalendarVEER_223-1-1.patch

2.2.4 is pretty same like 2.2.3
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Already checked everything possible ... im using UberCalendarVEER_223-1-1.patch

2.2.4 is pretty same like 2.2.3
    I don't have a working veer on 2.2.3, but I haven't heard any problems yet. There's no way for me to check at the moment.

Sorry, my failure, Show all day colored was the option for
    Last edited by michel_ng; 12/11/2011 at 11:03 AM.
    @Veer users - the Preware servers were updated to handle the differences in 2.1.1 and 2.1.2. This means that UC will be able to generate correctly now. I have submitted the latest patches to Preware for the Veers. It may take a couple of days to appear, but they should appear soon.

edit: also submitted the sync behaviors patches.

Please remember, you CANNOT update a local version with a Preware version. If you want to install the Preware version, you must uninstall the local version, restart Luna, then you can install the Preware version.

cheers.