Page 168 of 207 FirstFirst ... 68118158163164165166167168169170171172173178 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Which files are exactly modified by ubercalendar patch?
    Depends on which os version and patch number we are talking about. As govotsos mentioned they are listed in the patch file. If let me know which version, I can put up a list.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Did you delete them or just modify the ending of the name of the file? I hope you modified the end of the name and not deleted.

If you deleted the files, you will have to get the originals extracted from the correct doctor. What type of device is this?
    Alas, I deleted. I thought you meant delete when you wrote 'remove the webosinternals.orig piece'.

How do I extract the files from doctor? I'm using a Pre 2 with webos 2.1. I don't have other calendar patches installed.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by aiksai View Post
    Alas, I deleted. I thought you meant delete when you wrote 'remove the webosinternals.orig piece'.

How do I extract the files from doctor? I'm using a Pre 2 with webos 2.1. I don't have other calendar patches installed.

Thanks.
    After you download the doctor, open it with 7zip (other archive utilities can mess up permissions). Start drilling down through the largest file. Using the error log as a map, go to the appropriate directories & extract the needed files. Then copy the files to your device in the appropriate directories & restart the device.
    This list might be easier to read:

Code:
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$participants$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$options$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$repeat$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$prefs$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendars$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$database$.$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$system$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$confirm$-$deleteevent$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$jumpto$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$recurrence$-$warning$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$day$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$edit$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$notification$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$repeat$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$29$/$concatenated$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$services$/$com$.$palm$.$service$.$calendar$.$reminders$/$on$-$snooze$-$handler$.$js$
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    cant he run some emergency repair and fix those files instead of individually finding them out and correcting them?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    cant he run some emergency repair and fix those files instead of individually finding them out and correcting them?
    Unfortunately, Jason's Emergency Repair Utility doesn't work with webOS 2.x+.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    After you download the doctor, open it with 7zip (other archive utilities can mess up permissions). Start drilling down through the largest file. Using the error log as a map, go to the appropriate directories & extract the needed files. Then copy the files to your device in the appropriate directories & restart the device.
    I'm using a Mac. There's no 7zip for Mac. Which application should I use?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I expanded the doctor using Mac built-in expander but found none of the required files. Please advise.
    Quote Originally Posted by aiksai View Post
    I expanded the doctor using Mac built-in expander but found none of the required files. Please advise.
    doctor the device?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    doctor the device?
    No, I expanded the webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr.jar file.
    You need to keep expanding the largest file until you see the root file system. It's 3 or 4 layers in.
    You need to keep expanding the largest file until you see the root file system. It's 3 or 4 layers in.
    I found the files. But if I mount the Pre on the Mac, I don't see the usr folder. How do I copy the files over?
    You can copy them into the usb side, then use Internalz pro to move them. You must have master mode on in Internalz Pro.
    This list might be easier to read:

Code:
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$participants$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$options$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$repeat$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$prefs$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendars$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$database$.$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$system$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$confirm$-$deleteevent$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$jumpto$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$recurrence$-$warning$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$day$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$edit$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$notification$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$repeat$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$
    $usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$29$/$concatenated$.$js$
    $usr$/$palm$/$services$/$com$.$palm$.$service$.$calendar$.$reminders$/$on$-$snooze$-$handler$.$js$
    Thank you for the list. I have moved all the files into the appropriate folders one by one (took me >15 mins).

After restarting the Pre 2, the Calendar app feels more robust now. Previously it was lagging and very slow, taking up to 2 seconds each time to update itself when I make a change.

Now waiting to go home to reinstall UC (where I have wifi connection).

Thank you all very much & I shall furnish you with the good news soon.
    Success! Big thanks to Frantid & govotsos.

My Calendar app is finally working properly now & quite fast too!

You guys are really incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimT View Post
    I installed the previous version of UC and the newest version of UC both versions seem to operate the same. I'm not sure if its a UC issue or 3.0.4 but i use the week view as default, and have it set to scroll to current time. It will scroll to the correct time the first time i use it for the day but afterwords the red bar will not move until the next day. Day view seems to work fine it always goes to the correct time. Thanks for your work on UC its the one patch that would make the calendar usable. I should mention its on the touchpad

Tim
    I posted a test version that has a fix for this, in the TP thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    @frantid
    Thanks for maintainig and improving UC, it is a great improvement over the default calendar.

I seem to have run into a problem:
    It seems that the current UC kills the Quick Action "New calendar event" (Neues Kalenderereignis), not sure about the English spelling, since I am on a German Pre 3.

Lumberjack gives these two lines:
    Code:
    [2011-12-05 11:15:58] (Kalender) =========> Submission defaulted to : 112, file:///usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/mojo.jsjsjs:$91$
    [$2011$-$12$-$05$ $11$:$15$:$58$] ($Kalender$) $Using$ $builtin$: $palmmojo_coreVersion1_0$, $file$:///$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$mojoloader$.$js$:$231$
    Could you please look into this?
    Any more info I could provide?
    Pre 3, webOS 2.2.4 on O2 Germany, TP 32 GB
    ~Coitans fer Windoze~
    Thanks for reporting it. I think I know what is wrong. As a work around until I can get it fixed, try adding a time to it like:

subject; 14:00

I'll try to get something up later today.
    Adding a time like you suggested works. Neat feature, BTW. Are there any other parameters that can be given in 'Quick Actions'?
    Pre 3, webOS 2.2.4 on O2 Germany, TP 32 GB
    ~Coitans fer Windoze~
    2 pages back in this thread Gizmo21 posted some examples.

edit: sorry about that Gizmo21, I credited the wrong person at first.
    Last edited by frantid; 12/06/2011 at 01:20 AM.