Page 167 of 207 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168169170171172177 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Do not know what the issue was, I was having some other little issues and so I visited the Doctor. All is well now.
    Not without the logs, sorry. Glad you got it sorted out now.

Cheers.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    How do you add participants in the 1.4.5 version of the patch? I see a button in the event that shows or hides participants and when I click on the Participants line it shows me 0 participants but I see no way to actually add them to the event.
    FishenFool, Fishn' is Bettr'n Workn'

Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Are there still 1.4.5 users out there?
    If yes, would you like to have an updated translation (Fr, De, Es) patch?
    Um, yes there are still 1.4.5 users out here. Thanks for asking. Even HP has forgotten us.

I personally do not need any translations though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ha! Still kicking it old school with a Sprint Pre on a slick patched-out webOS 1.4.5. Long Live Palm!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,

so here is an updated version of the multilingual translation patch for webOS 1.4.5 users.
    Supported languages are: french, german and spanish.

As I could not test on a device, please let me know if it works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Unfortunately, there's no way to patch the google service in 1.4.5. So I can't add the attendee's changes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by FishenFool View Post
    How do you add participants in the 1.4.5 version of the patch? I see a button in the event that shows or hides participants and when I click on the Participants line it shows me 0 participants but I see no way to actually add them to the event.
    I installed the previous version of UC and the newest version of UC both versions seem to operate the same. I'm not sure if its a UC issue or 3.0.4 but i use the week view as default, and have it set to scroll to current time. It will scroll to the correct time the first time i use it for the day but afterwords the red bar will not move until the next day. Day view seems to work fine it always goes to the correct time. Thanks for your work on UC its the one patch that would make the calendar usable. I should mention its on the touchpad

Tim
    Last edited by TimT; 11/29/2011 at 06:19 PM.
    USR Pilot 1000>Palm III>Sony Clie PEG-NZ90>Palm Centro>Palm Pre- >HP Touchpad
    I installed Ubercalendar previously but now its not appearing in Preware at all. I'm not sure what happened but now I can't install it again from Preware. I have tried EPR but still Ubercalendar will not install. Please find below the whole error log:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    10 114k 10 12568 0 0 12025 0 0:00:09 0:00:01 0:00:08 12890
    100 114k 100 114k 0 0 62909 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 65390
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/dashboard-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    8 out of 15 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    36 out of 41 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    21 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    30 out of 30 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-options-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    15 out of 22 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/repeat-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    36 out of 36 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-prefs-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/database.manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalgroupitem.html,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalgroupitem.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalitem.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalitem.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-emptylist.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-emptylist.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-item.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-item.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-list-container.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-list-container.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateemptylist.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateemptylist.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateitem.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateitem.html.rej
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplatelistcontainer.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplatelistcontainer.html.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/confirm-deleteevent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/jumpto.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/recurrence-warning.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/sources.json.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/calendar.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/datetime.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/day.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/edit.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/event-colors.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/repeat.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/week.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/29/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TimT View Post
    I installed the previous version of UC and the newest version of UC both versions seem to operate the same. I'm not sure if its a UC issue or 3.0.4 but i use the week view as default, and have it set to scroll to current time. It will scroll to the correct time the first time i use it for the day but afterwords the red bar will not move until the next day. Day view seems to work fine it always goes to the correct time. Thanks for your work on UC its the one patch that would make the calendar usable. I should mention its on the touchpad

Tim
    @aiksai - looks like it is still installed. If EPR can't recover it then you will need to either manually uninstall or run the repair utility if this is 1.4.5.

You can use Internalz Pro, master mode on, to check for the original files. They will have "webosinternals.orig" as the end of the file name. Just choose "info" in Internalz, backspace the name to remove the webosinternals.orig piece. It should ask if you want to over write the file, choose yes. You need to delete the files with "uber" in the name and the week.jsjsjs $file$.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @aiksai - looks like it is still installed. If EPR can't recover it then you will need to either manually uninstall or run the repair utility if this is 1.4.5.

You can use Internalz Pro, master mode on, to check for the original files. They will have "webosinternals.orig" as the end of the file name. Just choose "info" in Internalz, backspace the name to remove the webosinternals.orig piece. It should ask if you want to over write the file, choose yes. You need to delete the files with "uber" in the name and the week.jsjsjs $file$.
    How many files are there and where are they located? Can I do a 'find' with Internalz Pro? It doesn't seem to have that function...

Please advise. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by aiksai View Post
    How many files are there and where are they located? Can I do a 'find' with Internalz Pro? It doesn't seem to have that function...

Please advise. Thanks.
    Use the error log as your guide it lists all the files and their location.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    I deleted what I thought to be all the files you mention but still can't install. Now the error message is:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    4 114k 4 5055 0 0 805 0 0:02:25 0:00:06 0:02:19 969
    100 114k 100 114k 0 0 17569 0 0:00:06 0:00:06 --:--:-- 25455
    identify
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/dashboard-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    8 out of 15 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    36 out of 41 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    21 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    30 out of 30 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    6 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-options-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    15 out of 22 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/repeat-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    36 out of 36 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-prefs-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/database.manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    7 out of 7 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/confirm-deleteevent.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/jumpto.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/recurrence-warning.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/sources.json.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/calendar.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/datetime.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/day.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/edit.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/event-colors.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/repeat.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/week.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/29/concatenated.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Use the error log as your guide it lists all the files and their location.
    Ok, will try again. Thanks for quick reply.
    I found & deleted a few more files but still no joy when installing:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 114k 100 114k 0 0 821k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 1130k
    identify
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":4, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":4 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":4 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":4 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":4 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":4 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    remove
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    I found & deleted a few more files but still no joy when
    Do you see files with "webosinternals.orig" as the ending?

edit: like

usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs.$webosinternals$.$orig$

Do you see files with "webosinternals.orig" as the ending?

edit: like
    Yes, I went to each of the directory as indicated in the log & deleted all with 'webosinternals.orig' as the ending.

But still UC will not install... Could you tell from the error message what other files I need to delete?
    I know this is stupid question, but you dont have any other calendar patches installed? Like open in month view?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Yes, I went to each of the directory as indicated in the log & deleted all with 'webosinternals.orig' as the ending.

But still UC will not install... Could you tell from the error message what other files I need to delete?
    Did you delete them or just modify the ending of the name of the file? I hope you modified the end of the name and not deleted.

If you deleted the files, you will have to get the originals extracted from the correct doctor. What type of device is this?

Which files are exactly modified by ubercalendar patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Which files are exactly modified by ubercalendar patch?
    Scads of files. If you open the patch file in a text editor, you'll see which ones. That's why you can't have any other calendar patches (including sconix's calendar patch) because UberCalendar modifies so many files. UberCalendar includes the features of the other patches anyway so they'd be redundant even if you could install them as well as UberCalendar.