Page 166 of 207 FirstFirst ... 66116156161162163164165166167168169170171176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    This is great to get it done fast - will test it on Pre3.

Now i only need a working JustType search for calendar events. Metaviews Agenda Patch still gives me same weird/changing output on touchstone and no search results (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3043083).
    I think the agenda exhibition app uses it's own database with a copy of the events. I don't know why they did it like that. I haven't really looked at it too deeply, to be honest.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I'm not sure how to do It. I think the transparency layer needs to be set. I don't have the tools to do it. I don't know if qwiklight still monitors the forums.
    qwiklight does indeed monitor the forums but I haven't a clue how to make icons transparent. I just spent an afternoon in August last year finding and resizing a whole bunch of fun images and making them into icons as sort of a "thanks" to everyone here on the forums who have had a hand in helping me learn to love my Palm Pre Plus and now my HP Pre3.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Yesterday I was offered an update to UberCalendar and installed it. Today I was offered another update 2.1.0-208, which fails to install with the following ipk log.

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    5 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    4 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    @noseph - odd I only submitted one update. I imagine this second one is bad. When I get back to my desktop i'll check it out.
    Updated phone versions: Added date and location parsing to just type events.

To enter a just type date use this pattern

You must use the semi-colon. If you leave off the location and date, it will default to subject only. If it cannot parse the date then it will put it all in the subject as well. To practice your date expressions go here:

Datejs - An open-source JavaScript Date Library

use the box below "Mad Skillz". It only does english, date format is month/day/year.
    This Just Type adding with is great.
    As not all variations of datejs site work, i tried some and found these combinations work:

<subject> ; now ; <location> = today this exact hour/minute
    <subject> ; 13:00 ; <location> = today 13:00 (=1:00PM)
    <subject> ; today ; <location> = today 00:00
    <subject> ; yesterday ; <location> = yesterday 00:00
    <subject> ; tomorrow ; <location> = tomorrow 00:00
    <subject> ; mo ; <location> = this weeks monday (even if in past) 00:00
    <subject> ; next mo ; <location> = next coming up monday 00:00
    <subject> ; next week ; <location> = same weekday on next week 00:00
    <subject> ; next month ; <location> = same daynumber in next month 00:00
    <subject> ; next year ; <location> = same day in next year 00:00
    <subject> ; +5 ; <location> = in 5 days 00:00
    <subject> ; +5 13:00 ; <location> = in 5 days 13:00
    <subject> ; 12/25 ; <location> = 25th Dez. this year 00:00
    <subject> ; 12/25 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. this year 13:00
    <subject> ; 12/25/2012 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 00:00
    <subject> ; 12/25/2012 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 13:00
    <subject> ; 25.12.2012 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 13:00
    <subject> ; 25.12.12 13:00 ; <location> = 25th Dez. 2012 13:00

Did anyone find more?
    Rnp likes this.
    @Gizmo21 Boy you must have been bored that day
    The patch wont install for me,

I keep getting this error

I have tried installing with both preware and the quick installer, both fail

I have no calendar related patches installed

here is a list of all of the patches I have installed

http://i.imgur.com/dMhQQ.png

I have also recently doctored the device so it doesn't seem like there was much time to cause issues. (had to doctor because a patch that was suppose to make the back button bigger in the app store caused some random issues that did not go away after uninstalling the patch)
    @Razor512 That's a message about a missing file a few others have had. For some reason that file isn't present on some TouchPads after the OTA. What you need to do is extract that file from the doctor file and copy it to the directory in the error message.

To get the file from the doctor, open the jar file with 7zip (others don't seem to maintain permissions) and drill down through the largest files / directories until you get to that file. Extract it, copy to TouchPad, and restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    Yesterday I was offered an update to UberCalendar and installed it. Today I was offered another update 2.1.0-208, which fails to install with the following ipk log.

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    5 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    4 out of 14 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    I only see 1 update in Preware for 2.1 Could the other update you got have been for the translations?

It looks like UC did not update correctly for you. You may have to uninstall, restart Luna and try to install again.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    No chance to update from ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-8.patch to ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-10.patch ;(

Cannot uninstall old patch ...
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    No chance to update from ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-8.patch to ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-10.patch ;(

Cannot uninstall old patch ...
    Can you post the error message?

You may have to run EPR or do a manual removal. No way to know for sure without the error message.

Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Meta-tap to delete doesn't work (anymore)? I remember it working on my Pre. But now it doesn't work on my Pre 3 with the latest patch from preware. It simply just opens the event.
    Yes, meta-tap was broken from 2.1 on. I don't think they will ever fix it now. You can kind of get it to work if you tap in gesture and let go and then tap the event. But to turn it off you have to minimize and reopen the calendar.
    Updated the version for 1.4.5 to 40-9. Added the duration button. I can't add just type date parsing, because just type isn't in 1.4.5.

http://forums.precentral.net/3011873-post2843.html

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Are there still 1.4.5 users out there?
    If yes, would you like to have an updated translation (Fr, De, Es) patch?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    how do u access the agenda view in pre 3 without having to go through ubercalendar. or how do u add it as an app so that you can use with mode switcher? btw really well done on ubercalendar, works perfectly for me
  17.    #3317  
    I'm just restarted work on AgendaView app. Unfortunately, it looks like only certain appid's have access to the calendar-db. Is not just com.palm.app like with contacts.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Hi! Very thank You for Your hard work and the perfect patch I have only one question. Is it possible to view the icons of All day events in month view?
    TX => Treo680 => PalmPre(-)WebOS2.1 => HP Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by slawlang View Post
    Hi! Very thank You for Your hard work and the perfect patch I have only one question. Is it possible to view the icons of All day events in month view?
    Not currently. I could take a look at it. You can display colors for the all day though.

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I only see 1 update in Preware for 2.1 Could the other update you got have been for the translations?

It looks like UC did not update correctly for you. You may have to uninstall, restart Luna and try to install again.
    Do not know what the issue was, I was having some other little issues and so I visited the Doctor. All is well now.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47