Page 165 of 207 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    1) Is it possible to make a set of icons for only TP's? and attach them to the first post? I have only found two icons for TP (alarm and meeting)

2) In TP is it possible to compress free time in the day view

Thanks for the amazing work, my personal best is the mini calendar view.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Here are the 2 options. You can set the preference for "Duration Btn on Top", to get the look you want.

What do you guys think?? What about duration options, is there a need for more than the default duration selection list?

Thanks.
    Just to follow up on the duration request :

I am not too particular on one kind of UI ; just want the ability on the rare occasions that I do want to set the duration rather do the arithmetic to set the end time correctly .

However , I do like to be able to set nonsense duration limits like 45 mins, 5hrs 15 mins , etc. So it will be great to have a duration selector rather than just a fixed list of options.

TIA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    1) Is it possible to make a set of icons for only TP's? and attach them to the first post? I have only found two icons for TP (alarm and meeting)

2) In TP is it possible to compress free time in the day view

Thanks for the amazing work, my personal best is the mini calendar view.
    You can use the icons from the normal UC. It's only the alarm icon that had to be resized. There's a link to icons in the preference guide.

http://forums.precentral.net/2842141-post12.html

I haven't figured out how to shrink the day view yet. Still working on it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by veerar View Post
    Just to follow up on the duration request :

I am not too particular on one kind of UI ; just want the ability on the rare occasions that I do want to set the duration rather do the arithmetic to set the end time correctly .

However , I do like to be able to set nonsense duration limits like 45 mins, 5hrs 15 mins , etc. So it will be great to have a duration selector rather than just a fixed list of options.

TIA!!
    I can't put a datetime picker in the popup. I can put more options in the popup though.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi frantid,

Regarding icons (spoiler alert: perfectionism), is it possible to make them transparent?
    They appear above the colored events within a white square.
    I just tried and changed the alarm-icon.png with transparent background instead of white but it still displays the same way.

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi frantid,

Regarding icons (spoiler alert: perfectionism), is it possible to make them transparent?
    They appear above the colored events within a white square.
    I just tried and changed the alarm-icon.png with transparent background instead of white but it still displays the same way.

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communitis
    I'm not sure how to do It. I think the transparency layer needs to be set. I don't have the tools to do it. I don't know if qwiklight still monitors the forums.

I'm not sure how to do It. I think the transparency layer needs to be set. I don't have the tools to do it. I don't know if qwiklight still monitors the forums.
    Can you just add an alpha channel / layer that's empty and remove the "background" pixels from the image? I've got no idea if this would actually work with the icons, that's just what I do with any image I want to have a transparent background.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Can you just add an alpha channel / layer that's empty and remove the "background" pixels from the image? I've got no idea if this would actually work with the icons, that's just what I do with any image I want to have a transparent background.
    That's what I did, with no success.
    See my attached modified icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Updated phone versions: Added date and location parsing to just type events.

To enter a just type date use this pattern

subject ; date expression; location
    You must use the semi-colon. If you leave off the location and date, it will default to subject only. If it cannot parse the date then it will put it all in the subject as well. To practice your date expressions go here:

Datejs - An open-source JavaScript Date Library

use the box below "Mad Skillz". It only does english, date format is month/day/year.

Added a duration button. Tap for changing the end time. Hold to change the start time. You can set in preferences whether you want the button in the duration text or in the title with the "@" symbol.

Pre3 version

2.x versions all others

I'm still looking at the 1.4.5 version.

Thanks for testing.

Updated Veer versions. Fixed a bug where you could not scroll to the button to add UC groups. I guess not many veer users use more than the default group???

http://forums.precentral.net/3024632-post2876.html

Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    not sure what's going on, but recently, I have been unable to show month or week view for the current week. I use Exchange as my server - no other calendar. I can view the next week and daily works ok.

I tried a luna restart and a device restart. No change. Removed UC and did a luna restart and it all works ok.

Any ideas?

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    not sure what's going on, but recently, I have been unable to show month or week view for the current week. I use Exchange as my server - no other calendar. I can view the next week and daily works ok.

I tried a luna restart and a device restart. No change. Removed UC and did a luna restart and it all works ok.

Any ideas?

Alan
    Odd is this a TP or phone? Which version are you running?

Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    its a TouchPad. Not sure what version, its the latest in preware.

alam
    its a TouchPad. Not sure what version, its the latest in preware.

alam
    Hi Alan,

Just FYI, if you need to find out what version an app or patch is, you can look at the entry in preware. Towards the bottom, you'll see entries for the version number of the latest version available as well as the version currently installed on your device. This also works for things not installed through preware - they will show up in the Unknown category. For App Catalog apps, you can also look at Software Manager, but I think this is the only way to find the version of a patch. Maybe Impostah also, but not sure of that.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I'd removed it before I thought to look.

Anyway,I reinstalled it from preware and it did the same thing. It won't display this week in the display. It does display the appointments on the left ok. If I scroll to next week, all is fine. If I scroll back, no displays.

so, its the version that's in preware now. I'm trying to think what I have recently installed. The only things I can think of are sun-orbital, since removed, and the keyboard patch with arrow keys.

Alan
    I'd removed it before I thought to look.

Anyway,I reinstalled it from preware and it did the same thing. It won't display this week in the display. It does display the appointments on the left ok. If I scroll to next week, all is fine. If I scroll back, no displays.

so, its the version that's in preware now. I'm trying to think what I have recently installed. The only things I can think of are sun-orbital, since removed, and the keyboard patch with arrow keys.

Alan
    Can you display each of the days of the week in day view? Scrolling through each day to see if it is a bad event or something in a certain day.

Can you post a screenshot of the week view? Is it just blank? Are the lines for the hours there? What if you toggle the exchange calendar off, does the view change?

First I've heard anything like this.

edit: you might try a reboot. I ran into the SQL bug the other day (I was doing something with ereader native at the time) and my calendar didn't load.
    Last edited by frantid; 11/14/2011 at 05:17 PM.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Here is the latest multilingual translation patch, including the latest additions.
    As usual, contains french, spanish and german languages.

Thanks to Pulp and CptOx for german and spanish translations.

For pre3 running webOS 2.2.0 and for other phones running 2.1.0
    Attached Files Attached Files

Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Can you display each of the days of the week in day view? Scrolling through each day to see if it is a bad event or something in a certain day.

Can you post a screenshot of the week view? Is it just blank? Are the lines for the hours there? What if you toggle the exchange calendar off, does the view change?

First I've heard anything like this.

edit: you might try a reboot. I ran into the SQL bug the other day (I was doing something with ereader native at the time) and my calendar didn't load.
    I have tried a reboot as well. No changes.

I can scroll through in day view. I'm not sure I tried all the way to Friday. I'll try again tonight and see what happens (I only get a good internet connection in the hotel).

I do see all the lines OK. It's as if there are no appointments. I haven't tried toggling Exchange on and off. Once again, I'll try tonight.

You are probably right in that it's a bad appointment - I'll see what I can find out.

Alan
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I just submitted the multilingual localization patches to preware. They should show up soon.
    Available at this time for:
    - phones running webOS 2.1.0
    - pre3 running webOS 2.2.0
    - TouchPad running webOS 3.0.4

If there is any need for other versions (veer?), please let me know, including the exact webOS version.

Updated phone versions: Added date and location parsing to just type events.

To enter a just type date use this pattern

You must use the semi-colon. If you leave off the location and date, it will default to subject only. If it cannot parse the date then it will put it all in the subject as well. To practice your date expressions go here:

Datejs - An open-source JavaScript Date Library

use the box below "Mad Skillz". It only does english, date format is month/day/year.

Thanks for testing.
    This is great to get it done fast - will test it on Pre3.

Now i only need a working JustType search for calendar events. Metaviews Agenda Patch still gives me same weird/changing output on touchstone and no search results (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3043083).